So, Games Workshop is holding a user-vote contest to determine the winner of 'miniature of the year'...

So, Games Workshop is holding a user-vote contest to determine the winner of 'miniature of the year', and they've made crates a contender.

Because it deserves to win

Imma vote Kharn, he's a pretty cool guy.
Plus, he's got punctuation.

Just so you know cause op is a faggot, you can vote for any miniature released in 2016, they just put them up as examples.

Armored containers are the only choice here.

ARMOURED CONTAINERS 2016

The other contenders look pretty shit.
So yeah, crates.

Most of those look pretty bad tbph. I'd probably vote Drycha or the spess mehreen. Stardrake's a serious contender for a worst model award.

These all suck.

>Worst model
>Not the Yiffers in February

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Kung-Crate, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Car lots, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top container in the entire imperiums armored (crate) forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this sector, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Psychi-net? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the imperium and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my metal doors. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Imperium (stormbolter bitch) and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the planet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

The saddest thing is that the crate isn't the worst model in that list.
It's the wulfen

see

Genestealer Cults is honestly 10/10 so I'm voting that

THE COWARDS! THE FOOLS!

>not voting for the metal boxes

You guys do know it's for ANY citadel model released in 2016, not just those in the picture right? Personally i'm going for the Lake Town houses.

I suppose that Forge World minis doesn't count. Otherwise I would say Leman Russ.

I for real like a lot of the models on the list. The Goliath rockgrinder is as baller as fuck, so are Drycha Hamadreth and Kharn.

However, METAL BOXES

Is it an online poll?

Can we rig it?

You need to post on Facebook or email them.

Literally only kharn, the megaboss and the treemech are decent models. All the others are shit.

I think it's because Crates were the only mini they released that month.
They even make fun of that fact in WD

Almost all of those models are shit, though. GW put out some fantastic models in 2016 and these are none of them.

Way to be a contrarian.

Can I get a pin-up calendar parody of this?

The Armored Containers are awesome, I seriously hope they release more doodads like that in the future.

Ok, why there's no Alarielle on this list?

I'm completely serious when I say that the crates are the kind of release we need more of. They're just good.

>tfw Magnus is a nice model but far from the best, but he'll still get best model because everyone will vote for him because of Chaosfags and because he's a giant model like a Riptide or Knight

I thought it actually looked better than I expected it to.

M E T A L

B
A
W
K
S
E
S

Why did they pick the same model for June and August?

Way to be a conformist, gaywad.

Everybody not pickin Cannoness Veridyan is a heretic and needs to be slain

Our enemies hide in METAL BAWKSES!?

DA KOWARDZ! TEH FEWLZ!!

We...(asthma) We should take away their METAL BAWKSES!

SSSSSINDRRRIIIIIIII!!!

If you don't choose Tzaangors you are a massive pleb.

I'm going to vote for the crates.

Fucking agreed. What a fantastic sculpt. Simple, beautiful.

>Wulfen
And I ended it there.

There can be only one best 40k miniature, and we all know who the clear victor is.

>of the year

Best model of 2016, not 2003.

fuck

user im dead why did you do this to me

That mini would be a shitty Wulfen.

I know right it doesn't even have tits

Furies are gay.

Yeah, they could really use a redesign.

I actually thought that Magnus was the least interesting part of the Thousand Sons release. He's got that smoothed-down, action figurey look that GW's largest CAD-designed kits tend to have. Stuff like the Rubric Marines and Sorcerers have a lot more eye candy work, without going overboard with it.

He's not a bad model, and a really well-done paint job could do him wonders, but his main selling point is definitely OMG SO HUEG, followed closely by Primarch.

*eye candy detail work

>GW's face when people said Archaon was too busy and over-designed
>GW's face when people now say Magnus is too plain

How does one vote?

>middle grounds don't exist
Seriously though, I don't think Archaon's all that overdesigned, at least not compared to clusterfucks like the Mutalith Vortex Beast and Coven Throne. His main problem is that Dorghar's God-specific heads call for an unfocused colour scheme, unless you ignore the lore.