When are you ready to apologize?

When are you ready to apologize?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7je241/log_of_slack_talk_about_ark_smartbridge_and_arkvm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

never.. we never see the mooning, im loseing fate :(

My gainz have been immediate and good.

I boarded the ark and saw the gainz.

Wasn;t the Ark supposed to depart today? Tick tock.

I have ark, but it's still below my buy-in price.

i just want to logg in and se 50 dollars, is that to much to ask for? :(

I'm 98.5% ready to apologize.

btc trying to do something and Ark going up.

BEAUTIFUL.

Have patient kid.We will moon and moon hard.

Ark trying to break ATH currently.... The departing took a little longer than expected because of big boy btc wanted some spotlight first.

Tfw you are happy that your 3K ARK is mooning but you’re also sad you couldn’t convert your 1.1K Iota stack to 1.5K Ark before the moon mission

$55.55

>samefagging this hard

lol, my first post was obviously a tongue in cheek. I own 5k ark you autist.

>t..t..tongue in cheek
>5k a..ack

BUY BITBOIN

solid memeing

Price prediction this time next year
Go

2.5 dollars desu

7 dollars

57 doll hairs

Arkie girl here, $30

It'll be around 250 dollars in January.

this is the lamest moon mission. sold some stack for fiat profit. fuck this gay coin

every other coin is seeing 50%, 70% even some 200% moon missions, meanwhile ARK is struggling to pump 20%, i feel sorry for you arkies. even Dogecoin is mooning 60%, let that sink in

there are no girls on the internet

please lord kek, bless thy faithful followers. please make this go to $20. I have been hodling a very long time

>fiat profit

wew

Yeah I don't get short attention spans. I bought in less than a month ago under $3, now it's hovering around $5 today. Not sure how you can complain about that, especially getting paid everyday for holding.

lol this is never going to $20

Read this. These guys have no fucking clue what theyre doing

reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7je241/log_of_slack_talk_about_ark_smartbridge_and_arkvm/

foolish

0.20 $ cents

Wow what a great investment!

>its never going to 20
So tell me sir smart pants just how high it will go to
Post ark wallet and I pay you if you end up right

tldr?

oh yeah i forgot about the strategy numbah one: buy high

With the amount of shilling it gets on here ... Never

tl;dr they have no idea what to do with the actual ARK token when it comes to its place in the ecosystem

so even the inventors don't know what they created?

originally they had a direction but now it seems like they don't even know where they're going
I'm waiting for them to actually respond to the growing confusion, I thought ARK was a long term hold but if their response isn't good then it'll become a short term hold

in the link Mike said that they wanted to encourage the ecosystem to use ARK, not to force it. That sounds good from a use perspective but not from a holder/investor perspective

>Arkies shilling their dead no-use coin

You got your one moon to offload your bags. What's the problem?

>fiat
>not sats

You people realize that we need a moon that is based on sats right? Fuck fiat. Fiat is for boomers. The fiat value of where it’s hovering at now (26k sats) prior to the last moon was ¢.75-$1.00.

look at the ArkEcosystem subreddit right now

top post is: "What is the point of ARK coins?"

top response: "LOL there is none! The coins have no purpose"

Dogecoin is a better coin than this shitstain you noob

see they've run into a wall where they're unsure of how to proceed, and how we thought the coin was gonna work apparently isn't how it's actually going to work

this is bad.

yup, they need to clear things up quick or else people might start abandoning the project

La conferencia ayer reveló al mundo los tarados tartamudos que ejecutan esta estafa. El precio ya se ha derrumbado un 10%. Una vez que rompa la resistencia de $ 1.50, comenzará el pánico y los titulares pequeños y los especuladores comenzarán a descargar, con las ballenas ya desaparecidas. Una vez que se dispara a través de la marca de $ 1, el MIEDO no disminuirá a través de todos los ARKies. Con todos los que dejaron sus cuentas corrientes en esta estafa, se crisparon continuamente en su agujero mientras refrescaban Bittrex. Se cumplirá la marca de $ 0.50, se producirá el mayor pánico en la historia. Los nodos engañados finales comenzarán a desconectarse, y los aspirantes a sueldo con sus sueldos de ingeniería cargados en ARK se quedarán atascados en su billetera, incapaces de moverlo a bittrex para salvar algo de respeto propio. El precio VOLVERÁ a este punto a menos de $ 0.10, y muy probablemente a niveles sub ICO. A partir de ese día, los ilusos de Arkie que compraron esta moneda pensando que tenía fundamentos volverán a sus trabajos, sin dinero en sus cuentas corrientes, para ser despedidos por la próxima ola de pajeets que llegan a rebajar sus salarios. Deliciosos ARKies mantendrán bolsas PARA SIEMPRE, sin trabajo, sin dinero y sin cifrado. Te advertí ARKies. Todavía hay tiempo para salir. Vende ahora. No te engañes, no seas un ARKie.