It's time to let go linkiebros. We are NOT gonna fucking make it. RIP my life's savings

It's time to let go linkiebros. We are NOT gonna fucking make it. RIP my life's savings...

Yup. Bailed this morning.

Sorry LINK bros. You're on your own. I can't keep missing out on these BTC gains for a pipe dream and a whitepaper.

WHY DID I SELL WHEN IT WAS 0.14 CENTS
I HOPE YOU LIKE FREE MONEY.
HAPPY HANNUKA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHAT?

You mean to tell me a coin thats been shilled 24/7 on Veeky Forums for the past weeks doesnt magically go up in value?

don't daytrade link.
buy and hold for a few years. or don't. as a small % of your portfolio.
if you need steady gains over the next year invest in btc
hth

yup.
i tell everyone about link.
tell them "hold for 3 years"
and tell them its all or nothing.
if it succeeds we all get lambos.
if it fails, fuck it. we got btc,eth,monero.

links alright.

It's not even a FUCKING REAL CURRENCY. You seriously think it will be worth billions as long as we hold our bags long enough? You know what, fuck this. I already sold my bags and I am so glad to be over with this scam. At least I've learned a valuable lesson, don't listen to fucking Veeky Forums.

Don't you fucking stinky linkies fucking get it? You're not gonna make it with your fucking erc20 shit token. You need to invest in other opportunities. Seriously just market sell all your chainlinks, ASAP. Sergey is already backpacking throughout Southeast Asia as we fucking speak telling people he's retired. It's over. Sergey's salty surprise is gonna be the exit scam announcement. Datadash was right, SWIFT cancelled the partnership because Sergey's a fucking russian scammer. It's a pity too, the project had so much promise but that's because it was never real in the first place. Steve isn't even a real fucking person. Rory said he's never actually heard Steve's voice in the Slack. The building their website says they're at is a run down hole in the wall indonesian restaurant. The house of cards is falling and Sergey knows people are starting to smell his exit scam. That's why he's vanished from all social media and forms of communication. He's in hiding backpacking asia filling his money belly until this all blows over.

It's fucking ogre guys just fucking sell those heavy ass bags.

That is a valuable lesson. I'm glad you sold when Veeky Forums was telling you to sell...

it's gonna be over $1.00 sometime in January.
Screencap this.

Time to sell was weeks ago.
It's on an uptrend now.

Oh yeah, just like it was supposed to be $20 after SIBOS and $300 by EOY right? Keep believing the exit scam that's averaging one github contribution a year by 2 russian guys 1 dead \ nonexistant the other too busy getting fat and fucking little asian boys in Thailand (look it up) is the next BTC, because Veeky Forums told you so. Open your fucking eyes NOW.

Hi cryptotakeoff

how can I even explain it to you? do you have any concept of long term?
this is how it works. if you're looking at the price, you fucked up. you open your bags three years from now. either it's full of lambos or it's empty. if it's empty, you only lost a small %
in summary, don't daytrade link

I AM OUT TOO, FUCK THIS SHIT

if you're a fucking woman whose time preference isn't any longer than 3 months,
then stop investing in crypto and ride the dick of someone who is

bullshit

It was good while it lasted. The memes were worth it. But it's a scam that has no chance of achieving their stated goals. Even though those goals have shifted so much that Chainlink wouldn't be recognizable anymore. This is Digibyte 2.0, and now is the time to dump if you're still holding this shitcoin. Consider yourself lucky that you didn't buy @ $0.50 and run while you still can. There's so many amazing opportunities out there every day to even waste a single percentage point of your portfolio on this scam

lol, forget it, it will be 0.14c EYO

Christ, looks at his fucking autism shoes. I can't believe I fell for this shit. So embarrassing. I missed so much profit clinging onto this.

I just market sold all my chainlink at a 95% USD loss. It's over. There are better project out there like dogecoin.

I can’t sell now, it’s worth more than when I bought it. I’m going to wait until it dumps and then right before it shoots to the moon I’m going to sell it all for a huge loss. I’m a stinky linky

>just like it was supposed to be $20 after SIBOS and $300 by EOY right?
Lol, why would you even pay attention to price predictions?
Retard.

Nice FID retard.