pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zSGWoXDFM64
typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Skill
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If I got Gamer's Mind from The Gamer, could I use Amazo to give Gamer's Mind to my total annihilation robots and make them immune from the warp's mental effects?

Two slots =X2 Sherlock Holmes three slots =X4 Sherlock Holmes,You know multiplicative.
oh, then it's not. But Cracker Jack's build is okay.

Jumpers, do you and your companions have a name for your team as whole?

To be fair, if one has enhanced mastery, one second of working in the kitchen and cooking is like ten minutes of trial and error. A minute is as good as spending eight hours. If you've spent ten minutes cooking a meal, you've got the competence you'd expect to have if you cooked for a full time job for two weeks.

The most broken thing to do with this, of course, is to go to the Sims after getting enhanced mastery, and promptly master EVERY MUNDANE SKILL EVER.

So I just saw the enhanced mastery discussion. How much would a single purchase of Misc Meta give me for enhanced mastery, assuming I use all slots?

Taken literally Enhanced Mastery clocks around 750X times as fast, Hours to Months in the words of the power.
It can and does in canon.
But I don't want to do CSI show forensics I want to look at someones coffee and figure out what they ate for breakfast.
L-lewd. What's next holding hands?

>promptly master EVERY MUNDANE SKILL EVER
youtube.com/watch?v=zSGWoXDFM64

>holding hands
This is a SFW board, Herculanon. Please behave.

I don't know if he can. I think he might be an addict.

Like my father Zeus I just can't contain
all of this chaste hand holding with my waifu.

>handholding with Zeus
He can still impregnate them that way.

Yes

Nah, it's x730.

365 (days in a year) divided by 12 (number of months) times 24 (hours in a day) = 730.

Care to share with the rest of the class?

How would you break this lancer out of killing everyone she loves?

Nice, but it's already taken.

about 250, it's not rocket science.

No that's when he's "Hand holding" and the hand is his dick and it's being held inside them.
This is not an uncommon occurrence.
>730 isn't around 750
okay then

No

Nope

I wasn't sure if diminishing returns were a thing. Thanks anyways.

250? For a single purchase with all slots? Seems a bit low, desu.

tentacles and /d/

Jumpers! What is something you always do in every single jump?

Know, then, that you have put a smile on my face this evening. That was awesome to see pulled off.

Question for KOTOR user, re-posted from last thread.
>Does the prohibition on companions buying companions in SW OT include droids? My companions need astromechs for their X Wings.

Jumpers
Is there a type of perk that you HAVE to buy every time it's available?

Be durable enough that she can't kill you, then just wait it out?

Oh, actually man, I forgot to ask. Do Misc Meta powers grow like FISS does from childhood to adulthood? I know they grow slightly over time, but do they get the maturation growth as well?

No, but I'm trying furiously to come up with one now.

Intelligence/learning boosters

I train heroes.

It is a glorious thing, indeed.

Keikaku perks.

Guys what does Divinity as a stat does in Fate/?

Wiki and my nerds have no idea. Something about closeness with Gaia or something.

What if i bumped it to EX rank?

Yes.

A neat perk.

Uh.

Hm, this is a tough one.

I'd say laze about and enjoy the sights, but due to drawbacks that's not always the case.

...Vanity perks.

More seriously, sensory boosts. I want to see (and hear/smell/taste/touch) infinity.

Aside from myself and Frisk, most of our team consists of former villains. So we call our group Team Fresh Start.

>I train heroes.
in what field?

Question, the STC Printer item from Imperium allows us to turn blueprints we have into STCs, right? So we can then give these STCs to the Imperium without them screaming "HERESY!"?

Val said a few threads ago that she wasn't sure and was going to look into it, so maybe ask her a few days from now. From what I remember she said something about Gaia not hating you as much.

Wait, why does it take more than one slot for Enhanced Mastery?

Is there any reason to get the MC-KUN Sage Mode thing if you're going to eat a Chakra Fruit?

Different worlds need different types of heroes. And as a Jumper, I'm gonna have a large skillset anyway.

Generally it's about getting them to/manipulating them into following high ideals and making a difference. Along the way I try to give them the skills and abilities necessary to let them not be too overwhelmed.

Anyone else a little concerned about what happens to all the NPCs in the dimension with Dimension Lord in DC Occult every jump?

Like I totally get why it shouldn't be a people storing thing but my peeps getting wiped out every 10 years is a bit troubling.

Do I get them back post jump or something?

Because if not that's kind of sad and if I do there's going to be an awful lot of goblins to house. I'd probably have to sort them out quite a few planets.

It is really hard to find a Chakra fruit and the advanced sensory capabilities granted by SP Sage Mode might help your search?

No companions means no companions. I'm afraid you'll have to buy or steal some astromech droids in-universe.

Probably not. If it gives you what I think it does you'll have a ludicrous amount of chakra and all of the neat powers.

Do you train canon heroes or do you make new ones?
Did you ever romance any of them?

What's the best 10CP Warehouse addition (besides Food Supply)? What's the option?

I was thinking GravityLink would be useless if it didn't allow a person to experience zero-G.

Shit, purchase, not slot.

Yup. The mechanicus will need time to confirm it's a "legitimate" STC, but it will be accepted after that.

CJ changed that to them being persistent.

I almost always take willpower, intelligence, and vanity perks whenever i see them.

Unless there's some really shiny perk that i wouldn't be able to afford. Then i get that instead.

My PMDPartner, my rival from Yugioh, and I used to call ourselves "VVV". Although sometimes it would be altered to "Triple V", "Team V", or just "The Vs".
Because one of my earliest names was "Vita", see? In fact, it was the name Vee first knew me as. So, y'know. Vee, Vera, Vita. VVV.

Always in that order. Vee used to complain about being the first name, but, I argued, he was the one who always said he wanted to be a hero, and heroes always stand in front. Plus, Vera would complain if her name wasn't right in front of mine, and I liked to be in back anyway. AND, as the only guy in the trio, obviously he has to stand in front and do stuff for us.
And Vera would agree with all of that, and so Vee would always get outvoted.
Then we'd go around helping people or doing trivial things. Posing and making V-signs. V for Victory. Hah. So dumb.

... we haven't gone by that name in a long, long time, though. I forget when exactly we stopped.

Actually, now that I think about it, I don't think Vera hangs out with Vee much anymore, either. She's always focused on the latest jump. Honestly, she's better at being a Jumper than me, since she's really good at sniffing out paths to power and isn't afraid of anything. But I'm the one with all the perks.

Vee just kindof drifts between the two of us, back and forth, back and forth.
He always seems kindof down. Aimless.
I've asked him if he needs anything, but he always says he's fine.

Oh well.

Hey bancho the Detention drawback still lets you keep the discount from a normal home room right?

yes.

Several:

>>the jumpsons&Lannister-Poovey&da Vinci foundation for the advancement of sapience.

>>神々のギャング

>>the bad moon motorcycle club

>>The United polystates of Poseidonvill,jumpsberg.The Shard And the Light of Terra

>>Organization Unknown

>>the Pantheon Institute for Self betterment and empowerment.

>> The Rick Sanchez research hospital For esoteric ailments.

>>the house of the eclipse.

>> the Truth Mill

because it's significantly above street level,Those three slots are supposed to add up to Spiderman villain you know.

So, speaking of Naruto, I'm trying to decide on a summoning contract. Does it have to be mundane stufd

You can either have a copy of the Dimension be left behind in each jump with the people in it and you gaining similar people in the next one and they all sync up or combine post-spark or you can have them persist between jumps but they'll only be able to spend a limited amount of time outside of the Dimension. The final version of the jump will clear that up.

What's the rate of growth for Misc Meta over time? How long would it take to double the effects?

>What's the WORST option?
derp.

>TheoTech Inc.

Same as FISS as you Age, up to the difference between adult and child,you should hit puberty in the jump so it's going to double ball you're there.

What are the benefits of being a dead apostle in the Tsukihime jump?

You saw this right?

local Internet,there is no reason you can't just take portal and set up the portal somewhere with a Wi-Fi connection

Willpower perks. I have so many willpower perks.

Neat, thanks.

Meant to say:

Does it have to be mundane animals or could I have something like "dragons" or "demons/Oni"?

no I did notno it does not! You don't get a homeroom you're stuck in detention,that seems pretty obvious, doesn't it?

Ah sweet I'd probably go with the latter then. Doesn't really matter if they're stuck in there, it's not that small.

I would probably need to do something to control the population though thinking about it.

Cool. Thanks, user.

>because it's significantly above street level
No, it's not. Like, not at all. Ever heard of Taskmaster? That's also discounted the fact that people like Batman are street-level.

Weren't you reminded that it's best to balance these things in a vacuum? Because someone with even three purchases of Enhanced Mastery would get raped by literally any version of Spider-man, even though two purchases is supposed to put you beyond him. Shit gets stupid whe you balance it against other perks. Danger Sense+Teleportation would be o-kay powers on their own, but combined make you basically undefeatable.

The way it's phrased made it seem like a modifier to a homeroom not a normal one.

Mundane animals, I think. Snake Sage mode turns you into a dragon, though.

>Jumpers! What is something you always do in every single jump?
The cast.
t. slut jumper

>Snake Sage mode turns you into a dragon, though
what.

Also the Mechanicus would be willing to shower you with gifts for an "intact STC".
They fucking gave a guardsmen squad of chucklefucks, who found a fragment of an STC, a planet each. To own.

Ah, I should clarify that you don't actually become a dragon, but your form is based on it, or that's what Kabuto said at least. So a Snake Summon in Sage mode would become an actual dragon, I think.

Seriously? Wow. I did not know that. Thanks user, that's really helpful!

Sure, as long are you don't intend to ever close that portal. And not everyone has portals.

I bet those guardsmen were kicking themselves later for not asking for TWO planets.

>Sakura with an axe
Surprisingly good.

Whoops, there should be a link to here for that first train of thought.

>Do you train canon heroes or do you make new ones?
There's no typical profile. Random people wishing of greater things, second fiddles wishing to have a bit of spotlight, even defeated villains. It's also "dangerous" for people to owe me a big favor, because even if I fail to sense an heroic potential in them, I'm still gonna expect of them that they dedicate part of their life to making good around themselves. And I always check.

I'll help canon heroes if they're dysfunctional or if I think their odds are too unfair, but generally they can handle themselves. If they're doing great, I'll usually just teach them minor things that I foresee helping them down the line, but they're not gonna be my focus unless I want to alter their fate for some specific purpose down the line, or just entertainment.

>Did you ever romance any of them?
I'm ridiculously square and rigid when it comes to these things, so no.

The Mechanicus are CONSTANTLY searching for STCs, like endlessly. Because of their worship of Technology.
They will fucking ADORE you if you found one for them, and didn't actively try to rake them over the coals for it.

Hey man they each got to be Planetary Governor, of good planets too not shit-tier ones, that's a DAMN fine reward in 40k.

It says at the bottom of the option that it replaces your homeroom entirely, though.

Batman is mid planetary and you know it and taskmaster fights the avengers on occasion. Plus he's not actually learning the skills so much as copying someone who actually has them perfectly. It comes with no understanding or thought it's Instant muscle memory, not practice and study,taskmaster can only get up to the level he can see someone do something at whereas this lets you get up to whatever level you wantyeah you got me there but it's still a luxury
thank you

>population control
Yeah, that's what I was thinking about.

Kabuto looked fuckin stupid, though.

Hmm... guess I'll just go with either wolves or frogs. Or I wonder if I could just contract with "nature" or some bullshit and get Hashman's sage mode, since I'm planning to take Wood Release?

Well, you're not an Ototsuki, so there's no guarantee that you'll get the benefits that Kaguya did. You'll probably get something good, but it being the Rinnegan and Six Paths Senjutsu is not certain.

Glad to know, stuff like that helps when I make plans for my chain. Actually, now that I think about it, wouldn't seeing the Light of Terra get them really hyped up as well? Those are pretty rare in the current time period, right?

A summoning contract has to be a mundane animal, but it doesn't have to be an animal that really exists in our world. I remember there were a bunch of people summoning leonopteryxes from Avatar, for example. The creature can't have any superpowers of its own, but it can be something weird and exotic so long as it falls within plausible biological origins.

I thought you had given jumpmaking.

For a good reason.

Any time there's a perk that lets me become aware of something I previously couldn't perceive, I have to buy it.

>Kabuto

going to have to disagree with you there, he looks pretty all right

>Batman
>Mid-planetary
I want what you're smoking. He regularly loses to a fucking normal ass clown with a gun.

What are some examples of these?

That's cape comics for you.

>Pretty Rare.
Only 21 were confirmed to have even been made, one for Emps and one for each Primarch.
Any more than that are not confirmed, to my knowledge.

It is practically one of a fucking kind in the galaxy. "Hyped" is putting it mildly. Though they wouldn't be happy to see all of the Xeno-tech you likely upgraded it with.

Try to be a good person

> typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Skill
> Divinity (神性, Shinsei) is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster, Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods.
> It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
I THINK that, aside from being a measure of your closeness to divinity, it also allows you to break through certain divine protections.
Notably, I think it's required to be able to hurt Buddha at the end of Fate/Extra.

Cuteness perks.
All the cuteness forever.

Though I am also quite fond of Fluffiness perks, and appearance perks that specifically target my hips.

EVERY jump? Geez, I dunno.
Lemmie think about it.

... procrastinate?

I always try to resist the magic/tech perks, but in the end, I always cave and I purchase at least one of the two.

Also social perks.

Batman is absolute overselling of what someone with Enhanced Mastery can do. Also, BS on Batman being mid-planetary. And his real power is cash, btw. Someone with amazing skills and nothing else won't do shit with just those. Spider-man fought with the Avengers, too. What do you think someone who can punch really good is going to do with skill alone against someone who can lift cars and dodge bullets? Get raped, that's what.

Yeesh, I didn't know that! And a few of those have been destroyed since then, like Horus' ship and I guess the Emperor's as well, huh? As for Xeno-tech, I went with the Guard companion, so I should be good on that account. Man, all this stuff I'm learning about the setting that I didn't even know!

>Batman is mid planetary and you know it
Batman can pull mid planetary feats with enough money and prep time, he is not normally capable of such things.

Oh, look at me, I can master 10 types of karate in a week. You know what good that alone does me against someone who can jump 50 feet in the air and throw a car through my face?

Extra lives,I-frames and plot armor,I know I don't make the best decisions and I need insurance

And he has that At mid planetary levels, Cape comics are stupid this is Batman. He regularly fights people He Shouldn't be able to agreed but since he actually actively prepares and has ludicrous sums of money to spend on these things. He is effectively midplanetary