What does Veeky Forums think about XLM still mooning or what? Looking kinda grim

What does Veeky Forums think about XLM still mooning or what? Looking kinda grim.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindar.org/en/event/stellar-xlm-stellar-lumens-hong-kong-meetup-687
stellar.org/account-viewer/#!/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bitcoin is up like 1000 so its bound to take a hit

Be patient. It's mooned so much lately, the final mission will take a bit longer. Needs to refuel.

Bitcoin moons, xlm takes a 5% hit. Bitcoin takes a 5% hit, xlm moons. They are moving toe-in-step with each other. Do you really not see this?

Meh

>toe in step
someone watches dances with the stars.

we’re in the pre liftoff phase

get ready OP

RSI says it's very much undervalued. As its a better version of cripple, I see it going x3 when some decent news comes out of a partnership or something.
Anyways, it's the only shitcoin I have in my portfolio, I have 83k so it might be wishful thinking.

Actually we need to buy on 18th or even 19th
This will only mooning on 19th Meetup in HK
coindar.org/en/event/stellar-xlm-stellar-lumens-hong-kong-meetup-687

steady gains, steady gains

XLM is a solid long term kind of hodl along with ADA and OMG

Eth lost 2 companies in 2 days joining Steller platform.

Yearly letter coming out next week.

XLM could increase market cap by 10x and still not be half the market cap of Ethereum. Thats a LOT of room to moon.

Remember this post - XLM will hit coinbase before anything else besides BCH.

Comfy

how know yee about the base of jews adding stellar?

Grim?? Stfu pearl clutching granny

I fucking hope

>toe in step

if you search support section for stellar it'll suggest the "supported currencies" article. seems equally likely to the ripple rumors

should i cash out of eth and go in?

eth might be stagnating

what is this coin

the keys to your lambo

Stellar Lumens (XLM)

I was all in XRP last week. Sold too cheap but I thought they would be added to CB. I sold and was down and went all in on XLM. Pit party for 2 days then bam, it clicked.

Ripple is targeting banks and financial institutions for cross border settlement for fx markets. That's their main goal and XRP adds to that process. But, XLM is basically the same system as XRP but they have been targeting cross board payments between people.

Whwn it comes down to the companies I think their true target market will be the deciding factor. Why I went XLM. I mean hell, someone bought 900,000,000 XRP this weekend (in another thread). That may be coinbase or may be a bank. Who knows.

ETH is solid for now but it's going to be hard to do a x's 2-5 next year. I could see XLM doing that by March. As of now, I plan on holding XLM for a few and then going heavy in EOS by mid April.

The true patrician move is to hodl both XRP and XLM.
I'm all in on both, 50/50

Fuck it, I'm getting out of ETH and going all in on this.

True patricians realize XRP has gonr uo because of speculation of coinbase and that when the rumor is unfounded and XLM is added(not XRP) a flippening will take place and XLMs market cap will multiple 10× while ripple gets crippled...

Good move

>risking losing gains on one or the other
Both are going to get up there, but only one will reach levels of leaving the sun's gravity.
50/50 is the safe bet for wallets that are sub 10k

this one is mooning for sure

lol that's so lame

Kik and Signal switching Thursday/Friday to Steller sold me. They are small in the great scheme of things but their reasoning behind has to be justifiable.

Very interested to see what Steller writes when they sum up 2017 and lay out 2018 next week. No certain day set but will be within a week.

Lets see how it pans out, see you on the moon lad.

Is this a safe wallet to use?

stellar.org/account-viewer/#!/