Well Veeky Forums, the facts are right in front of us in these Facebook ads! Why aren’t we paying attention??

Well Veeky Forums, the facts are right in front of us in these Facebook ads! Why aren’t we paying attention??

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-navellier-lawsuit/sec-sues-investment-adviser-navellier-charging-fraud-idUSKCN1BB23O
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GIVE ME THE SECRET

the secret is that he is still accumulating

it's tonydumper

It has no physical backing

God I’m LMAOing watching this board buy crypto while I alone know the secret

>he knows

Baby boomers hate him!
One weird trick that earned pre-teen $1 million!

reuters.com/article/us-navellier-lawsuit/sec-sues-investment-adviser-navellier-charging-fraud-idUSKCN1BB23O

yea that was the first thing i saw. what a cuck

>tfw a single ETH is enough to make it.

Also kek.

>be big shot bank
>fud the shit out of crypto
>quietly buy the dip

Same thing is happening with canada marijuana sector. Fud articles all the time. Bubble this and bubble that and market is smaller than you think blah blah. Then i see a small article on newswire yesterday, out of Bloomberg by way of the Financial Post, that says psst... shorting these stocks is hard and we're losing money doing it. Which is great for me. Less short pressure means these stocks will fly up even faster in the run up to official legalization.

can't cash out

yea i heard about this

w hen u buy them u dont even get an actual coin, just the 'address' where they're stored. lmao.

As if Bitcoin Core wasn't jewish enough

this is it bois, the bubbling is upon us

he knows about tether

I love the fact that Ether is so cheap. People dont seam to understand that all those tokens, hundereds of tokens people are trading, are just a layer of Ethereum. When people figure this out, Ethereum will be unaffordable. Even if 905 of all the cryptos crash like .com and never rise, it only takes one Ether token to make it for Ether to make it. Thats the most security you an get in the cryptomarket.

>implying fiat and gold is backed by anything
>implying USD would survive a huge bank run
>implying a good campaign could bring down gold

Interesting, thank you for sharing your insight.

this

Forgot to mention that all ether tokens fit in the same wallet.

Same, and this is why I only trade in ETH and see it as my main store of value.

Yeah, almost all my alt tokens are ether tokens but Bitshares. The dip on that one was to good to pass. The whole thing Vitalik has constructed is amazing and people are eventually going to notice. Cant really blame them though, look how stupid average people are that they cant even read a chart, let alone comprehend the Ethereum network.