Give me ONE GOOD REASON why there can't be any female space marines

Give me ONE GOOD REASON why there can't be any female space marines.

you know samus is shit tier in 40k right ?
literraly btfo by anyscout.

They wouldn't be called Space Marines.

Because they'd be as shitty as your pic.

Because I'm a misogynist.

do you want smaller, slower, and weaker space marines ? then you dont do female space marines

The Emperor felt it was more efficient to simply transplant his geneseed into the physically stronger and more genetically compatible male sex.

There COULD be female space marines, sure. But why bother?

Samus would have been even stronger if she had been a male orphan rescued by the Chozo.

Genetics. It's a miracle that the Emperor as it is could manage to make the men of the species useful in a future where technology usurps the fragile human body.

Asking for two miracles seems a bit much.

The emperor didn't make them that way, and no one else knows how the hell to do it. Emps probably could have made female space marines, but he didn't. Do you honestly think the chucklefucks that run things now could? Look at their track record for trying to improve on existing marine strains, and tell me if you think they could make an entirely new one designed to interact with a different physiology entirely.

Females are yucky and they have cooties.

Nothing useful will come of this thread.

Unless it becomes a Musclegirl SOB thread.

She's owned by Nintendo.

Inside a suit of power armor, what the fuck does it matter how physically strong someone is?

Okay so you know nothing about 40k

Because why does it matter?

because women up until like 10 years ago, and even then there is only one of them, cannot be Benedictine monks. which is what the space marines are based off of.

Because 10x2 is greater than 10x1. Have fun when the power armor's power supply gives out too or you're caught outside the armor.

You think they are just human inside the armor ? are you retarded or just a troll ?

We already have women in power armor son, haven't you ever heard of the sisters of battle?

Everything else is Sci-fi fantasy hogwash to occlude the fact that they are based off a religious organization and British mothers tend to not buy toys for their 14 year old brats that are making fun of the church.

>why don't professional sports just use female athletes on steroids instead of male athletes on steroids
>why don't we implant all these genesperm and testosterone reliant organs and testosterone generating organs on a wimpy estrocunt instead of a male

>tries to make an argument based off of sales appeal determining the gender of the miniatures
>male space marines BTFO the sales of ANY other miniature, including females and non-humans COMBINED

I always took it as the Emperors genes being so radically different than most humans that it was a miracle he could even implant it into people who were the closest humanity could come to something similar to him, even if it was by a small pair of identical chromosomes.

From there he said fuck it and started mass producing them rather than wasting more resources and time trying to make the same thing a second time but with a different starting physiology to work with.

Slaanesh would win. Imagine an entire legion of that body. No man can resist.

Estrogen. It literally inhibits the human body from developing properly.

>implying bird magic works better on dicks than tits

Yeah but they have second rate power armor that doesn't require a black carapace to use because they're not good enough for that.

They'd be at best indistinguishable outside and mannish and unsexy underneath.

>improperly grown
>this ass

Neckbears get pissy easy

There used to be female space marines back in the RT days but they are obviously no longer canon. Just play Rogue Trader I guess, since there's no law forcing you to play only the most recent rules set.

Naw son. Bird Magic make her survive on planets hundreds of times bigger than Earth.

Benedictine monks. No gene-seed, no fancy sci-fi words. The Emperor is Jesus, the Imperium is the Holy Roman Empire, the setting is at the fall of the Roman Empire when the hordes of chaos tore 'civilization' apart and the Space marines are monks as much as the sisters are nuns. That's it. everything else is 20 some odd years of trying to explain why no girls are allowed and how its totally not a bunch of edgy founders making fun of the vicar which is why it falls flat in every single argument every single time.

Because Space Marines are based on medieval Knightly Orders which, with only a handful of exceptions, were exclusively male.

Because SoB already fill the chicks-in-power-armour niche.

Because female Marines would be a shitty, tryhard gimmick without even the weirdness/grimdark factor of the canon snowflake Chapters.

Reminder that if you fuck pics related, you fuck a flying jellyfish-birdwoman.

>British mothers tend to not buy toys for their 14 year old brats that are making fun of the church.

We're not rabid Bible-bashers like America. Even the Christians among us are nearly all squishy Anglicans. I can't even remember the last time I heard someone get religiously offended. Probably around the time we legalized gay marriage.

Catholics could not possibly be offended by something this cool.

It's Evangelicals who get all worked up about shit like Harry Potter, Pokemon, and dungeons and dragons anyway.

Now? certainly not. But we're not talking about right now. We're talking about back in the 80's when it was goofy as shit in the Rogue Trader era through the early nineties before it became a grimdark parody of itself. Everyone in this threads is always "no girls because this! because that!" well, these 'reasons' came later to make things more and more a coherent setting instead of the tongue-in-cheek black humor it was based off of which was mostly all parody.

on top of that I'm not even saying that there were offended catholics or priests. I'm saying it was easy Corporate logic to believe that parents were not going to buy toys for their kids that actively involved taking the piss out of the church

Thanks, user, I needed a laugh.

Because GW say so and its their universe

Downy feathery pubes

Because Space Marines are a critique on masculinity concepts.

They're the epitome of MANLY HEROES in the western tradition, and just as John McLain can't stay married, Spess Muhreens are a critique on concepts of masculinity through their infertility and disinterest.

If you'd ever want to be a space marine, you're forgetting what they are-- living weapons missing an entire set of emotions. Primarchs are a bit different, but the whole point with Space Marines is that they aren't human. They're warrior monks turned up to 11 with a sampling of 80's film hero guys. 80's film hero guys may get the girl at the end of the film, but they can't keep a woman happy because stability/human relationships are inimical to their homosocial, violence driven narratives.
Space Marines are just that. Even Blood Angels, the most civilized, most "human" space marines have these deep emotional imbalances.
The whole idea is that in 40k love can't bloom because love can't bloom in action cinema or in medieval knight stories because the action man must put violence and duty above anything else, superheroes must sacrifice everything, ne? The ultimate sacrifice, then, is being able to partake in the humanity they defend.

That's why superheroes can never have stable relationships, why Peter Parker could never just be happy with Mary Jane. It's problematic because conventional hero narratives present women as an obstacle to manly duty. 40k plays that concept straight. So straight that it shows just how messed up conventional heroic narratives are.

If women were Space Marines, it'd wipe out that critique. Space Marines would become just one more ultraviolent, intolerant, kill-hungry role model. I think they'd be far less interesting for it.

>Reminder that if you fuck pics related, you fuck a flying jellyfish-birdwoman.

Is that not what man has dreamed of since first he gazed up at the stars?

>Eldar
>Murderfucking space sluts
>Slaanesh

>Chozo
>magic bird people
>Tzeentch

Who the fuck let you out of your womyns studies class, you stupid fuck? Space marines are the ultimate pinnacle of what true men should be, not a limp-wristed cock gargling deviant's fucked up liberal arts wank about "gender roles"

Nurgle just played Fusion. What does he do?

Triggered

1. Space Marines are best understood as shitty clones of their respective Primarch, as the gene-seed warps their bodies to make them more like their progenitor -- to the point where Horus and Alpharius' gene-seeds literally transformed their respective Marines into creatures resembling lesser versions of them.

The Primarchs are all male. 'Nuff said.

2. Space Marines are warrior monks. Monastic orders tend to be... distracted... when females are available. Similarly, the military tradition in almost all human cultures was almost exclusively male until very recently, and even then it's debatable whether mixed-gender units are a hindrance in combat operations.

3. The Emperor wanted regular humans, not mutants, to rule over humanity. If Space Marines had two sexes, with one able to bear children, they'd find a way to breed with them, and evolve beyond the need for humans. By making Space Marines dependent on humanity for reproduction, and hard coding that into their gene seed, Big E ensured that even the most fecund Legions would need a massive population of humans to support them.

I understand you're trying to make a point about something, but Salamanders.

Look at this body. Do you notice the bird features?

>SA-X Marines.

I fear for the future.

So, let's say you put X-Parasites in a room with some Tyranids.

How hard would whatever came out of that room fuck over the galaxy?

Well there was a female Primarch, once. She got purged.

Because giant armors with waifu heads wouldn't make sense and we know that's what 99% of those wanting female space marines want.
You wouldn't get Pharah from Overwatch out of the Space Marine creation procedure even if female space marines existed.

Canon Space Marines are barely humans, probably uncanny valley looking and sterile, and them having proportionnal genitalia for their size wouldn't make sense.
They are not idealized alpha males, and females space wouldn't be sexy Samuses.

Bah! Next you're going to tell me female Orks wouldn't look like this either.

>That's why superheroes can never have stable relationships, why Peter Parker could never just be happy with Mary Jane
Joe quesadilla works for GW now?

>Chozo tried to get rid of X parasites
>Chozo is Tzeentch
>X is Nurgle

> Yarrickquestionshisresolve.jpg

>That's why superheroes can never have stable relationships

I thought it was because comic book writers are fucking hacks who have to retread the same bullshit over and over because they can't come up with decent ideas of their own.

It's more 10+2 vs 10+1

well, not that it matters since strength doesn't make a lethal stab wound any more lethal.

But inquisitors can have top of the line artificer armour and they still don't use black carapace.

Because Sisters of Battle aren't that far from them in stats, so the whole space marine thing clearly isn't that much stronger than pure uterine magic.

>wimpy estrocunt

The fact that you felt the need to type that instead of "female" implies that you have some issues, don't you?

Are you serious ? Space Marines are monsters.
Do you realize that they don't fuck, fight all the time, are steriles,ect... ?
True men are not eunuch warhounds.

So it shouldn't matter if they're female, right?

You literally need to get a Librarian to fuck the continent she's on psychically because she can take almost any other non-psyker 1v1.

>tfw you will never see Amberley use her Inquisition authority to secure an old STC codenamed "SNES" & play Super Metroid on it

If she survived then yes it could be ok if she had a chapter.
But I'm not sure they would really be l the other space marines as she looks physically a lot weaker than the other Primarchs

T-T-TRIGGERED

Maybe you should go back to your safe space at /pol/, user.

>notanargument.png

Shall we argue about the color of the sky as well?

female would die in the process

[[[Citation needed]]]

Time to leave. The galaxy is theirs now.

>tfw you run but encounter Phazon infected Floodcursors instead

As much fun as I have arguing Samus vs. 40k, that's a very general claim that doesn't have a single citation. Gonna need a more specific point of comparison before the autism starts.

So there were at least ten of them right?

How do you know they're not female? Genetic augmentation is one hell of a drug.

>tfw they were fortunate to have named her Samus Aran & not Samus Eran

Using what I know of biology and organ transplant we find out one shocking fact. Gene seed would work on a woman, meaning that they could be scouts. The emplaned organs though are likely to fail and go Down with the ship. Since those are very precious that means the best you could do is a fairly boosted strength and some of the toughness enhancement that comes with mass bone density and muscle gains. Most she could become is a scout.

While driving a truck, what does it matter if you can't physically reach the pedals and are too weak to change gears?

>needpower2wieldpower

I want identity politics to stop ruining every piece of heroic fiction.

It would be identify politics if transgender black lesbians in wheelchairs needed to be space marines too you faggot.

>This completely unrealistic mutant supersoldier can't be a woman, because of realism
Are 40kids really this stupid?

>why is the gender that doesn't ever wage war not waging war in this piece of fiction like I wish it was?
>not identity politics
I agree, it's not radical identity politics, but women as warriors is the foot in the door that lets the whole retard parade of identity politics into your house.

Because women aren't as strong as men, and as a result female space marines would be weaker than the male ones. Having a largely male army makes them easier to relate to as well as the overwhelming majority of the hobby is male. I am sure that other games pander towards your SJW rationale, but 40K isn't one of them.

Yes. 40K has always been big guys with big muscles and big armor as part of a male power fantasy and as way of compensating. Of course they don't want any girls.

Space Marines are a shitty idea. Good only as a status symbol. Give me the Guard the resources the Space Marines have & you'll see better results.

Fuck off samefag

>X-nids come into contact with some phazon corrupted flood spores.

ow fucked is everything?

still much less retarded than Nintendogs

What is that WebM meant to prove? Military training is fucking hard, the majority of the men who go through it are going to seem a bit like that at some point.

That being said, there's not really an in universe justification for why there aren't female space marines, and with the amount of modification that happens to them, I really doubt that who they are as basic humans is going to be important at all. They're not just big guy, they're essentially a different species to humans.

Do you really think that the male ones grow to be like nine fucking feet tall because they've got some more testosterone flowing through them?

The sisters of battle are extremely dangerous with much less modification, because shockingly, once you get to the level of technology the 40k universe is at, a little less testosterone and slightly different frame isn't that big of a deal to overcome.

There aren't any female space marines because there doesn't need to be essentially, it's at best pointless, and at the worst, takes away from other parts of the setting.

Being so desperate you start writing to yourself

Organ transplant from male to female has a exceptionally high chance of failure. All necessary organs to make a full marine are derived from the source code of the Primarch.

All primarchs known to be recovered were male. See male host to female recipient transfer failure rate. Gene seed would help, but it can only do so much. The failure rate would be too prohibitive.

>Creating the means for Space Marines to reproduce
>Creating biological reproductive partners of equal durability, intelligence and lifespan to male Astartes
>Creating the one thing that could guarantee Space Marines have the capability to leave the Imperium and just live on their own, reproducing new generations
This is a recipe to undermine the loyalty of the Adeptus Astartes to the Emperor and His Dominion. Space Marines are already barely bound to humanity by anything other than selecting the most physical fit, loyal and bright of our young boys. If they didn't need the Imperium they might well fuck off. Or even WORSE they might stay put on their Chapter homeworld and start breeding an army to conquer other parts of the Imperium as their personal fiefdoms.

Although, I am assuming that alterations to Space Marines occur are on a genetic level, which I think is the case. If so, male Astartes+female Astartes+90 years= a dozen more fucking marines with no loyalty to the unenhanced citizens of the Imperium or its Regents in His absence. Those children might be loyal, but extrapolate that across 10,000 years and a whole lot more marine chapters would be more liable to go Renegade than they would otherwise with their clans. From the first time I saw the question "Why no female marines?" I assumed this was the answer: So the Adeptus Astartes are dependent upon the rest of the Imperium for reproduction, keeping them from growing out of control on a large scale

>you are tasked with building the most powerful truck you can
>why choose a diesel super duty when you can choose a 4 cylinder small pickup?
It may be a crap analogy but you get the idea.