I owned bitcoin for a weekend and here's what I learned

>I bought bitcoin and held it for a weekend.
>It fluctuated a lot, for reasons I couldn't always understand.
>I sold my bitcoin and probably won't buy it ever again.

fucking normies holy shit i don't know whether to buy or sell

cnbc.com/2017/12/12/what-i-learned-from-owning-bitcoin.html

Yeah, fucking normies that actually have something to lose, why don't they just gamble it all?

Why do we listen to journalists for anything ever. It's like the same adage as teachers, those who can't do anything or think write about it.

>cattle have no rights
>normies have rights
why

>normies are weakhanded cucks
who would have thought?

>your rights
>not cattle

Goyim, please.

It's too risky for him. Fucking lol. Normies will finally buy in when it's stable at $750,000.

>Yeah, fucking normies that actually have something to lose, why don't they just gamble it all?
At the start of the article he said he "invested" fucking $200. So your point doesn't apply here.
>Also, I don't like that one moment the value of a bitcoin is down $2,000 and another it's up $5,000. It probably provides the same rush of adrenaline that a craps table in Vegas might provide, but it's too risky for me.
He's just afraid, he would probably panic sell like a retard, or FOMO into PND.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with what he wrote.
he basically said "it went all over the place and i was too weak to hodl it"
thats jsut how it is, its not fud

>fucking $200
Obviously to try it out retard. Did you pull a mortgage on your house day 1? Oh wait, you don't even have a house
>He's just afraid
Again, because he's actually got something to lose. Unlike you he's got a life and a family.

>It probably provides the same rush of adrenaline that a craps table in Vegas might provide
>probably
>might

goddamn, what a cuck

Yeah, and he sold like a pussy at break even. Of wow, so much to lose, if you can't risk $200 you don't have a fuckin life or a pair of balls.

>Tfw bitcoin has turned you into a cold hearted degenerate gambler that can lose $5000 and not even flinch.

>if you can't risk $200
see top again

Yes, and after 'trying' it out he quit. Because he's a pussy. Taking the money out invalidates your defense of this cuck.

>Because he's a pussy.
see bottom again

Normie here, dropped $500 on BTC and $500 on LTC two weeks ago, still hodling. My brother is a pizza story from 2012. I'll probably be able to retire off this shit, BTC is the new NASDAQ

I'll take this opportunity to ask, how fucked am I? Iron hands?

and yea I kno
>in USD

Yes. Now refer to

>if you can't risk $200 you don't have a fucking life

cu monday evening?

He obviously can risk 200$ retard, that's why he used it to try bitcoin out without having the faintest clue about it.

Load up on more req.

And then he pulled it out. Because it was too risky for him. Literally what he said.

He was afraid of losing 200 dollars. He obviously doesn't have any perspective or life. I can't wait until we live in a world without universal suffrage again.

I never asked for this life.

kek i guess now would be the time, got in at 1563

>it was too risky
to invest real money retard. You two must be american with that reading comprehension

>Boomer
>Doing boomer things

Nice piece user bought 100k

Yet it was also too risky to keep in his 'fake' money

Why are you trying so hard to defend this cuck? Is this your article lol?

>it was also too risky
not too risky, just not worth his time over 200$

youre autistic

Dude, I'm autistic and you're correct. Please don't compare me to him - he's fucking retarded.

>invests $200
>fluctuations are too much to handle
Fucking kek

Man, you don't understand, his investment TANKED to $191... within minutes!!

not an argument

It's one of the biggest reasons I still do it. Money has become a non-factor at this point. It's more about the thrill of being right

Boomers sure do add a lot of insight into shit they know nothing about.
>Back in my day...

that picture if fucking hilarious

Found the wagecuck working at Mcdonalds.
No other way you are defending this normie faggot. Kys you normie-cocksucker.