Hey Veeky Forums what warhammer 40k race do I pick?

hey Veeky Forums what warhammer 40k race do I pick?
based entirely on your on biased an opinion of course :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J95iT97ybOc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>eldar noirs

i lmao'd at that too dw

>IG are cannon fodder
>eldars are space elven sissy faggots
>nids are ayyliens but without any of the Gigerish sex appeal
>Chaos are wannabe edgy tryhards
>necrons are ancient KANGS
>sororitas are dangerously moe
>tau are weeb fascist communists
>dark eldar are just eldars but with more BDSM and pinheads
>orks are mushrooms

Spess mehreens it is

the main reason i like space marines is being able to call everybody a heretic

Sisters of Battle even more so.

>2017 AD
>40k

I wish imperial guard had good models

pick ig and enjoy getting killed by everyone!
fw produces lovely models, or you can just kitbash cadians

you meant orks/SoB

My son let me show you the truth.:
Chaos Undivided is more than a pantheon a philosophy, it is the Eightfold Path, it is the primordial truth behind the curtain and the sin of knowledge, the revelation and the secret, it is many things but not a religion as we understand it. Chaos is freedom, ambition, power and glory, it is damnation but also reward, it is the moment when you break your chains, when you dispose of your humanity and when you embrace something so unfathomable that dives you insane but also ecstatic with the knowledge that your destiny is in your OWN hands.

When a enlightened exults For Chaos! across the din of the battlefield he evokes this truth, he utters in words what his eye have seen and what his soul has felt when he opened his mind to the truth for the first time. When marching under the banner of Chaos Undivided one marine does not favor an exalted power in particular way, neither he favors them all, but he is the herald of the truth, the truth of which destiny lies beyond the skein, the truth that follows death, the truth that power and ambition are rewarded, the truth where you as an individual can become a literal god, an immortal, a being of such utter power only if you will it, only if you dare it.

Chaos Undivided is not a religion, it is a philosophy, a philosophy of the self interest, of tangible power and the shattering dread of the ultimate truth. This philosophy teaches a human that if he is ambitious enough he would be rewarded, it teaches him that if he kills with the name of the Ture Gods on his lips he would catch their eye and receive their boon, it teaches him that one day he can become a demigod, a mortal no more, and all this if he only wills it and dares it.

It is also the philosophy of the metaphysical, where reality and dogma shatter, a philosophy that teaches its followers that the laws of physic do not exist, that any laws are artificial, that dogma and ad a closed mind lead your soul to be shattered by the dreaded dream predators. Chaos Undivided is a philosophy that teaches you that you have a soul, teaches you that with your dreams you shape the universe and it teaches you that nothing is impossible, everything can be done if only one dreams it.

That is why a warrior of chaos bears proudly the Star of the Primordial Truth even if he pledged his allegiance to only a variant of this philosophy, perhaps to Nurgle's teachings, it is because once you pass over the skein of reality and you see the vast landscapes of infinite possibilities nothing can ever be the same and everything becomes possible, all that is required is a simple dream.

Also Chaos Undivided doesn't exist as a concept in the Warp because the Dark Master killed it

Eldar Corsairs

Necrons.
Get some greenstuff and model pirate hats and bandanas on them.
Give your Lord a robot parrot.
If you have the dosh, get the FW landship and use it as a Ghostarc.

>tau are weeb fascist commies
as if that is a bad thing

Fuck that shit. Let me play my dudes as chaos hindu.

those trips prove nothing

>dangerously moe
>dangerously

Orks are the only fun faction in the game, everyone else is too busy writing poetry and crying and listening to my chemical romance.

>>orks are mushrooms
Actually they're walking Builder's breakfast as a combination of Bovine, Deer meat, pork, and Fungus.

Necrons or Dark Eldar as these have the least autistic fan base

play imperial guard then. commissars call everyone and everything a heretic, and if they're wrong nobody will say anything anyway

so why don't the imperial guard use ork meat for rations then? that sounds delicious

Orkses are never beaten in battle, mate.

Orks or Spess Elves.

I have seen the MOST autistic players play Necron in my experience. I haven't seen any Dark Eldar players so this seems accurate.

This. Necrons and Tau attract the biggest autists from my experience.

Because they never considered it/The Spess marines eat Ork bits sometimes.

That, and Ork fungus means infestation, nevermind the fact that the biological purpose of fungi is to break down organisms and reduce them to soil.

I would have said chaos and space marines attract the biggest autists from my experience. Imperial Guard get an honourable mention too.

Dark eldar players are definitely the least autistic. Depraved maybe.

well that's why you cook the ork first. so the spores die. that's why they burn battlegrounds after fighting orks isn't it?

Genestealer cults so you can be space ISIS.

Run Inquisition. Acquire harem, burn heretics, call in Space Marine or Guard allies every now and then. Also you've got some cool as fuck Gothic gear.

Dark Eldar because what's more important then GOING FAST

Getting a bit out of topic, there is no biological purpose in any form of life apart of grow and multiply. There are tactics to get that done, like what you said, but it isn´t the fungi´s purpose.
I´m sorry, but this is one of the few things that trigger my autism.

Sisters of Battle, naturally.

This.

Play Skitarii, they are a bitch to make and play but you will love the Hipster feeling you get from playing guys with no HQs.

Dark Eldar because what's more important then sexy bondage

>tfw no dark eldar noir detective comic set in the streets of low commoragh.

Damn that sounds pretty comfy.

write/drawfags. get on this

youtube.com/watch?v=J95iT97ybOc

>2017 AD
>hating 40k
>join thread to let us know you hate 40k
ur lyf must be going really well senpai

Also, shoot almost as much as orks/IG, but with a great BS

Fuck off, ADB.

Now listen 'ere ya git, orks are the only way. Sure we don't hide behind cover or amour like umies, or dodge like pansies but we iz da stompiest!
Uz orks do two tings: fightin and winnen. We'ze shootier and choppier than all da other gits.
If youze a mekboy den you can build what you'ze want, nobody can say what you build't ain't orky, and if they do, SMASH EM.

Play Dark Eldar so you can rape the sisters after every battle.

>hey Veeky Forums what warhammer 40k race do I pick?
humans XD

>Listening to Tabletop Minions

KEK.

>Not picking being an immortal elf
>Not saying "screw you" to the paths and becoming a space backpacker
>Not choosing to join a succession of rogue trader entourages, who want you because you're an exotic alien that shows how edgy and rogue-tradery they are, and using them to travel the galaxy as a space tourist.

Just don't lose your spirit stone.

I don't agree with all of his opinions in most videos either, but he makes some good points in this video.
And this questions is asked in almost every single general thread.

Space Marines, Eldar, or Tau unless you want to be disappointed in some way.

I know I shouldn't but I still do for some reason. I think it's because of the production quality and his voice. Like, every time I listen to one of his videos I either go "I already knew that" or "You're dumb, Uncle Atom!".

The midget ork

Whichever aesthetic you think is coolest.

T H I S
H
I
S