Why aren't children immune to sex spells from books like Nymphology, Chainmail Bikini, and Book of Erotic Fantasy?

Why aren't children immune to sex spells from books like Nymphology, Chainmail Bikini, and Book of Erotic Fantasy?

'children' in D&D is under 15 for humans and their nonhuman equivalents. Sexual maturity often happens before that and sexual curiosity long before, so it's a grey area. As always, the DM has final say.

Because that would make people have to include anti pedo shit for everything in those books.

Better to just allow the dms to police his fuck head players.

Though on another tangent, power word orgasm is the best fucking spell ever.

>Guy tries to pull out
>NotOnMyWatch.jpg
>Say something so filthy that a nearby fertility idol explodes in shock
>Comes with the force of a thousand suns
>Now he has to take responsibility

Why do you ask shitty questions.

Because it's fun

My first sexual experience was at the age of 10, with a pair of eight year old girls who instigated it. They had already been experimenting with each other for some time.

Also magic

Because your GM isn't Bethesda

why should they ?

Because sometimes you want to cast power word: orgasm in a preschool full of toddlers.

There's a few surprisingly useful spells to be found. Off the top of my head, I remember one that strips someone naked instantly and one that lets bards hide basically anywhere so long as they make an attempt, like putting a lampshade on their head.

Here, this will be better image for your choice of topic.

what the fuck? this is the weirdest thing I've read on Veeky Forums in a while, and that includes the rest of this thread

Why do sex spells work on asexuals?

Let the nukes fly. There is nothing worth salvaging at this point.

because they're still biologically capable even with no desire to do so

Because they figured that sane players would have absolutely no reason to try that.

>Why aren't children immune to damage spells from books like PHB?

Why are internet people so fucking melodramatic

W-what..

Veeky Forums, just please stop pointing out shit like this. You'll breed an entirely new level of pigfuckers.

>not older girls
Shit taste

Would it make you feel better if I told you that I also got detention in kindergarten a lot for trying to kiss the eighth grade girls? I still remember having to sit on the bench in the hallway instead of getting playtime.

Are you joking? This shit has been around since before the goddamn nazi-mod.

The whole "it's all /wst/'s fault" was pure bullshit.

>elder scrolls systems

>be petite demure cleric
>getting bullied lewdly by warriors and barbarians all the time
>surely there is something in the tomes that will help me deal with it
>acquire Power Word: Geld
>tfw

So wat, it will not stop them. At worst, they will make you use on yourself while healing theirs.

You have a strange idea of what constitutes "weird". Kids exploring is pretty common.

If I has their Healer, I'd NEVER reverse it. They would have to kill me first. Fuck bullies and in particular, fuck those suicidal mongoliods that bully their fucking healer.

Well, then hope you like the afterlife, because their finished crucifying you, they're off to find someone to reverse the damage and replace you. Better role-up an new character.

Sounds like an issue you should address out of character, man.

Cool. I roll up an assassin and backstab their characters during my watch.

Healer bully is not inherently wrong.
As long as you agree on the safeword beforehand.

What are these lewl books? Right now one of my games is a lighthearted campaign that I could probably cash in these spells for some laughs.

then the players collectively kick your ass

bullying never ceases

>metagaming
Then you get kicked from the group.

I come back with a gun and pull a miniature Orlando Night Club.

Then he goes columbine on their asses, gets jailed for life but they're dead. TPK.

>it was a hologram

pshh nothin personnel healer

Holograms can't physically interact with matter. How can you bully without physical interactions?

>How can you bully without physical interactions?
Now that is a question.

Then Their Players roll up new Characters and start a new campaign without you

You're new here, or have a different definition of "weird" than me.

Are you aware of the dick-biter horse, the deer molester, the tile lover, the tribe that smokes their dead, the UTV stalker or the guy which masturbates his cat?

Oh, I forgot the dolphin fucking a fish head.

It don't really make sense to have everyone before puberty being immune to all "sex" spells.
Not better than all children being magically unkillable or something, it's immersion breaking censure.