>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/51173863/#51176064
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I... huh. That's a good point. If you're on the level where you're spamming NPs with the First, you can probably just make a magical item that imitates UBW.

Actually, I wonder who's better at sword spam? Could Reza beat Archer or Gil?

Jumpers!

What is best in life?

That can vary from person to person, but for me, it's the soft cuddles of the person you love and being bundled up in a warm blanket at the perfect temperature as you listen to the howl of the snowstorm outside your window, and you are sitting by a warm fireplace with hot cocoa

that's the best feeling in the world

Cheesecake.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the waifus.

>Do you count Shounen power and Ki stuff as magic?

I'm debating what to count and what not to.

as I understand it, the Railgun Esper abilities are more or less just "Magic by another name" and so I'm going to count those as verboten. Jury's still out on say, Full Metal Alchemy or Naruto Jutsus.

On the other hand, I'm inclined to count, for example, Avatar Bending abilities as unique from magic.

Giant robots. There are few things that giant robots can't make better.

Metavore. 'Cake' and cake, everyday, all day.

Naps.

Bodacious Babes

So. I was thinking.

Demi-Servant Berserker Jesus. Have a constantly raeg Jesus in my head. So that way, I can ask "What Would Jesus Do?" and the answer will literally be "smash shit".

Best idea?

>To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the cheering of the waifus.
FTFY, assuming the waifus are yours.

Oh, and on that note, I've started doing some builds...

00: Pokemon
Background:
-0(1000)Drop In
-0(1000)Starter: Bulbasaur
-0(1000)Automatic Region: Kanto, since I know fuck-all about the others
Skills:
-100(900)Survival Training
-0(90)Combat Training
-100(800)Freerunning
-300(500)Savant
-150(350)Blend In
-100(250)Physical Fitness
Items:
-50(200)Collapsible Baton
-200(0)Handgun - Glock 17 & 500rds

Only the one Poke, mostly because I don't want to waste companion slots and I don't want to leave my pokes in the warehouse all the time. Spend my time avoiding people, living in the wild. Practicing. become a hermit out in the woods, basically.

I'm still going to encounter some of the inhabitants though, especially since "Just walking right the fuck into somebody's house" is a thing here, and children are regularly released into the wild to conduct their own animal fighting leagues...

Really just super unambitious here. Exploring the woods for someplace to call home, building a cabin out there, living a quiet life with Bulbasaur.

>hear the lamentation of the waifus.
Not if you are seducing the waifus while you crush your enemies.

...Best idea, yes.

Wild eagle in your hair.
Strong horse on your wrist.
Wind underneath your buttocks.

I second this motion.

00W: Warehouse
-20(130)Stasis Pod
-20(110)Stasis Pod
-10(100)Loft
-30(70)Free Space
-20(50)One-Use Return Trip
-20(30)ForceWall
-10(20)Electricity
-10(10)Plumbing
-10(0)Climate Control

Typically, I load down with as many pods as possible... but I'm only taking two this time. I've never actually taken forcewall before, but I think if I'm not speccing into magic, there'll be times when I need a Jumpchain Fiat Barrier to shelter behind.

Since I'm not going all technology lord either, I'm not going to wire and plumb the warehouse myself, so we'll buy some of that too.

You think her Kamui gives her a grope or two when she's asleep?

Given how tight Kamui are while active, I'm pretty sure every fight counts as one long feel. No need to sneak anything.

Information, Magic, and Love.

Loli bunnies.

Could you boost humans to be able to fight servants with A rank in runes?

user, you're making me wanna go Kamui.

Aren't they technically siblings?

WMD in loli form.

It's her dad.

Isn't Senketsu her DNA+Life Fibers?

It's not hard, friend. They're intrinsically superior to any meagre shell you could otherwise come up with.

Sort of. Gene therapy using her own sequences as a base to temper the standard Life Fibers.

Family resemblance, not reincarnation.

Not quite. Senketsu has some of Soichiro's mind imprinted onto him, but he's a separate being that doesn't identify as Soichiro. Still kind of vaguely unsavory for him to be Ryoko's clothing, though.

Don't let your dreams just be dreams!

01: Muppet Treasure Island
Background:
-0(1000)Pirate
Skills:
-0(1000)Professional Pirate
-100(900)Savage Strength
-100(800)Capital Fellow
-200(600)Just the Ship's Cook
-300(300)Mutiny
Items:
-100(200)Sword - Cutlass
-200(0)Compass

Just picking up Seafaring Skills, Strength and Swordsmanship here. It's really useful to be able to handle a sea vessel in Jumpchain, and This is a pretty safe place to start learning and growing in ability.

DC Occult
> Age: 16
> Location: Gotham
> Source: Natural
> History: Scholar
> Mystical Sensitivity [Get a Freebie!]
> Sleight of Hand [Get a Freebie!]
> Back To The Basics [-100CP]
> Escape Artist [-100CP]
> Talking Is A Free Action [-200CP]
> Real Magic [-200CP]
> Baby Magic [-200CP]
> Outside Help [-300CP]
> The Moving Finger Writes [-300CP]
> Greatest Magician of the Age [-500CP]
> Stage Set [Get a Freebie!]
> Fountain of Youth [Get a Freebie!]
> + Lazarus Pit [-100CP]
> Library of Eternity [Get a Freebie!]
> Bad Dreams [+100CP]
> Tophat Troubles [+100CP]
> Really Need A Tan [+100CP]
> Interesting Times [+300CP]
> Luck of the Damned [+400CP]

I wanted Synchronicity Wave Travelling, and I almost went Collector (because, sure, that sounds like a nice word for "Thief", never used that one before) and bought the discount Vestments, but that wasn't working for me, on account of I also wanted prettymuch the entire Natural perk line, so eventually I said fuck it.
This works out better, though, because now I can brute force magic by pumping more magic into it. And even draw more magic FROM magic items, thereby giving me more magic. Wands? Rituals? Fuck it, I'll just slam a metaphorical hammer into the universe until it does what I want.

I guess some asshole is trying to kill me for a fountain now, because he doesn't want to share? I asked him if he wanted to just use it and he was like, "No, it must be mine and mine alone." Fucker.

So I guess I'm running away a lot.
I kindof don't want to kill him, improbably. Mainly because... I have a lot of mimicry skills? And it seems like watching him cast spells at me would be good for my own education.
Letting some guy willfully try to kill me for the purposes of research. That's just the kind of retarded bullshit I tend to do.
And, I mean, it's not as if getting rid of him will really solve the problem. Drawback fiat, y'know.
So I run. A lot.
And there's probably a lot of collateral damage, on account of my unluckiness.
But I'd like to think I have a flat somewhere in Gotham. I always liked Gotham. Its sense of architecture and all. Also, Batman. Batman's cool. I am cool with Batman.
Batman is probably less cool with me.

Anyway, I've had nightmares before, and the secret to tiredness is mainly that you have to sleep more until your shitty sleep somehow overrides your tiredness, and then you can function.
It sucks. And also I was stoned a lot. Because drugs help with the irritability wrought by constant nightmares.

Konata the lazy stoner scholar who runs around aimlessly and takes notes about the people trying to kill her.
Yeah, that... that sounds about right.
Nah, Senketsu is cool. Also, I don't think life fibers really have that concept of perversion. They seem pretty blase about the whole "flashing tits and ass" thing.
Though, that doesn't mean you can't enjoy it if you go Kamui, instead...

The best kind of WMD.

speed boats

02: Princess Bride
Background:
-0(1000)Man in Black
Skills:
-0(1000)As You Wish
-100(900)I'll Most Likely Kill You In The Morning
-200(700)Dread Pirate Roberts
-300(400)Death Cannot Stop True Love
-100(300)Storyteller
-100(200)Hello
Items:
-0(200)Mysterious Mask
-50(150)Iocaine Powder
-50(100)Small Sword - Saber
-100(0)Holocaust Cloak

More Seafaring and Piracy! Most Likely Kill You will be useful to me, and so will getting people's techniques with Dread Pirate. Hello will be good to further enhance my skills with a sword, and Storyteller... well, you weren't a true viking if you couldn't tell a good tale. And I'll be a viking later, so best stock up.

The Holocaust Cloak is probably pretty freaky to see someone wearing. That'll be useful for intimidation later.

Probably not Gil, no. From what I remember of the Fairy Tale anime*, it took a lot of concentration for Erza just to summon 200 swords, which Gil could do at the blink of an eye.

*Note: I never even really got that far into that, just to the part where those dark mages resurrected Erza's boyfriend.

Huh. That was not the post I meant to click.

So what's the absolute maximum level of power that a jumpmaker can offer pre-Spark? Planetary?

fuck off.

Wow, user. Rude. So I take it that's too high?

rood

03: Pirates of the Caribbean
Background:
-100(900)Pirate (It's a Pirate's Life for Me~)
-0(900)Roll 4: Starting in Shipwreck Cove
Skills:
-0(900)Swordsman
-100(800)Plunder and Pillage
-300(500)Sea Turtles, Mate
Items:
-100(400)Warrant of Trade
-200(200)Magic Compass
-100(100)Blackbeard's Bandolier
-100(0)Bottle of Rum

After 20 prior years of it, I bet I'm getting pretty good at sea. This is something of a pleasure trip for me, it's a chance to further refine skills but really nothing new. I did want the Compass, Bandolier, and Rum though.

Mutiny, from Muppet Treasure Island, will be useful for getting around in this world. I intend to make first mate on a couple different ships, though not captain, because I'm not keeping them.

You can't offer any power as a jumpmaker.
It's just an imagination game. No matter what you do everyone that reads the document is going to stay exactly the same as they've always been.

There is no theoretical limit, the nature of Jumpchain makes it nearly impossible accurately gauge how strong a jumper can become, besides very.

Solar System+ is when you should start looking into End-jump status, though probably more like galaxy-level desu.

There is no maximum.
If for some reason something in a jump would allow you to go to other settings or allow you to become perfectly unkillable/omnipotent in every way possible then it should be left until post spark.
Every thing else is fair game if you can justify it through the setting you've chosen to make a jump out of.

You don't say?

>Every thing else is fair game
Ahahaha. So you're saying it's actually okay for someone to give something like Touhou's Boundary Manipulation? Because it isn't, and that's far, far from omnipotent.

It's everything I strike to be desu.

Yeah it is. You can already get it in a few ways.
Just takes a little creativity.
Or did you just mean things available for purchase in a jump document? Because if that's what you meant you probably shouldn't just have a grab bag of powers. It's poor form.

No, user. A good jump should make you feel really good and increase your enlightenment stat IRL.

>that's far, far from omnipotent
Not if you use boundary manipulation to make it closer.
You're not very good at this, are you? Don't worry, you can use boundary manipulation to get closer to being better at it.

That is what I meant, yes. Though he's not me.

No, Boundary Manipulation has shown clear limits, limits which put it far from omnipotence. It's still at the very edge of what should be allowable.

Friendly reminder that Yukari has had well over thousands of years to get a handle on how boundary manipulation works and still can't do whatever she pleases with it.
It's got limits famalam, and while it's very impressive she can't affect every boundary in every way she wants. Some are harder than others, some don't work at all.

She couldn't even make a portal to the moon without the set up being just right.

We have several universal tier perks, champ.

Uh, not him, but since when?

Has anyone seen PSOAnon around lately?

We have a phone sex operator user?

If I buy the mystic eyes of death perception from the servant supplement, do they have the same limitations as the ones of tsukuhime?

Phantasy Star Online.

No, but I'm pretty sure the Servant eyes aren't the real eyes, either. So you'd have different restrictions.

well the whole your head asplode thing is just a consequence of how the eyes work rather than an actual limitation.
No clue if the servant eyes have to deal with that since they don't have a real body to get aneurisms in, but I wouldn't rely on that.

Seeing as the Moon was originally defended by Eirin "I cured death" Yagokoro and is currently protected by the "I can summon gods at will and jack their powers" and "I control the boundary between the scientific and magical side of the moon" sisters, that's a /really/ shitty limitation to point out, since there's a good chance it's less a limit and more someone counteracting her. A far better one is that she apparently needed the help of the four Oni Sages to create Gensokyo in the first place.

...pleasure, of course.

Maybe? Probably not quite, if you copy Ryougi Shiki's Servant build... I think I heard the Kara no Kyoukai version was less bad for her health?

Not the previous poster, but the new DC Magic Jump have several perks that allow you to become the strongest active living magician on earth.That's including people like Dr.Fate who have universe level of power. Another perk allow you to fight against specter, a being with powers that's multiversal in strength.Though to be fair his powers tend to go up and down but almost always greatly superior to Dr. Fate.

Thirded!

And the dragon. Don't forget the dragon.

You have to venture into the shadowlands to get her right?

Anyone waifud Tiamat in Fate?

>Another perk allow you to fight against specter, a being with powers that's multiversal in strength.
But only in a small pocket dimension.

Well there is a wombo combo with I am the fortress, but yeah on it's own that's a lot less impressive.

Rolled 6 (1d8)

Been a little while, time for more Shoggoth jumper.

1 - Prototype
2 - PMD
3 - Space Station 13
4 - Monsters Inc.
5 - Slime Rancher.
6 - Adventure Time
7 - Hellsing
8 - Justice League Dark

Her design would be fine if you shrunk the horns by 70%.

Anyway what's her personality here? I feel like Tiamat needs to be a tit cow because her mythological description includes two massive milky udders.

Have to wait for Val to make that call but if you're chipping EX sp into it I doubt it'd be a fuck yourself option.

If it's a concern take gamer's body/mind to help with that. Just become evolved enough to not need vitals or constantly evolve in response to the stress. There are multiple options now to mitigate their downsides, you just need to put in work.

She had a direct line to the root which did the processing work for her and gave her the result. Her brain didn't have to bear the load like Mr. T. Shiki's given he took a backdoor in a sense.

Considering I would have to go into a sea of imaginary numbers (which is a chore in and of itself given no idea how that works) to wake up an entity that seeks only destruction of all humanity and views me as an eldritch abomination, gonna say no. I could spend my time doing better things, like talking down my future self or flirting with my servant (not pictured). Or practicing true magic.

That perk never stops being awesome.

>wombo combo with I am the fortress
What's that?

Is she still the embodiment of primordial chaos, both generative and destructive, in the Nasuverse? Because if so, no, I try to avoid fucking the sea of chaos. If she's not, I might consider it.

It's from Master of Magic.
It lets you keep the benefits of attuning to a place of power even when you aren't there anymore. Although it's limited to just one at a time IIRC.

>That's including people like Dr.Fate
No, it's not. Cracker_Jack specifically said that Greatest Magician of the Age COMBINED with one of the Helmets of Order/Chaos/Balance would allow you to equal a mid-tier Doctor Fate at your peak potential.

I have a odd question... Since the Specter is the spirit of gods vengeance... Does that make everything he does that make all of his powers holy in nature? Would something that made you immune to holy powers help you at all against him? I mean I know even if your immune to his powers directly he can probably just drop a planet on you or something but at least it might prevent you being reality warped out of existence.

>Would something that made you immune to holy powers help you at all against him?
We have something like that? The only thing I can think of is Expel from SMT, but I wouldn't count on the Spectre not having Almighty.

If I'm a Demi-Servant then I can't get a Servant with the free Master thing right? I think I'm failing at reading the Fate/Stay Night Jump right now....

Are you sure?

boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/51173863/#51176064

>Real Magic and the Vestments of Fate
Very powerful. Probably about one of the mid-tier Fate hosts.

>Greatest Magician and Vestments
At that point you're basically the most powerful magician alive.

If you're a Master, and become a demi-servant you still get a Servant.

If you're a Servant and become a Pseudo-servant, you still get a free Master.

Angels from Overlord the series are immune to Holy stuff.

We're letting this shit on the drive?

Not everything he does. The Specter can act on his own initiative in addition to being an agent of god. Sometimes he goes and punishes someone just because he feels they deserve it, not because of orders from on high.

You keep doing this, and everytime the answer is always yes.

Would that be enough to fight someone like Galactus or Odin?

Okay thanks!

I dunno. Marvel to DC conversions are odd and I couldn't tell you.

Probably only directly, but I'd say yes. He's still a high-tier reality warper, though, so he can pretty much make whatever he wants real.

Huh. Guess I was wrong, then.

WMD Lolis are best lolis. Even if they were a former salaryman in their previous life, and are complete psycho Loli.

Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet.