Drawthread: It's Levi-o-sa Edition

Previously, on Veeky Forums's Drawthread: Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

forgeworld.co.uk/resources/catalog/product/920x950/99020187163_AlphaLegionUpgradeSet01.jpg
brushfeel.tumblr.com/
itou-memo.tumblr.com/
bigmsaxon.tumblr.com/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting a stoic, young, rustic adventurer

He has all the equipment on the left on, a box like the one on the right on his back, and carries a lot of potions and scrolls on his person.

His sword is made out of chocolate diamond, encrusted with candy, and with a flame enchantment. The thing jutting out of the sword is another blade. The size of the sword is up to you. It should also be decently fancy

Despite his sword, I would prefer the rest of him be sort of plain and utilitarian. Everything he wears that isn't his clothes underneath is loot, so it may be a little battered.

Anchoring

You might not see this in the new thread, but thanks so much!

Who's available for commissions? Please post contact info and something recent you've done.

Still requesting an image of my Rogue Trader. She has a forearm-mounted Inferno pistol and Exotic Weapons Training in Eldar Firepikes now, which means that the old image I had of her with her power sword and plasma pistol isn't the most accurate anymore.

All the information should be in the reference. Thanks!

Don't worry user surely THIS will be the thread that somebody finally does your waifu.

Posting another anchor.

Requesting my summoner character, she looks like Zoe Saldana, with simple looking clothing.

Her summoning style is made through the use of a giant calligraphy brush that she caries around, which is about a head taller than her and about as thick as a bo staff, but otherwise looks the the brush in the pic.

On her hip is a pouch/box of her calligraphy supplies with a visible bottle of ink.

On her forehead is a glowing rune that connects her to her eidolon.

going to post her pet separately in hopes one of the two get done unless an artist would like to tackle both in one shot.

I'd like to once again request my geomancer character. She looks mostly like a younger Lucia from Fire Emblem (i.e. the woman on the right), with a few major differences: primarily, her hair is light brown. Instead of being all white, the cloth is shades of brown, with green accents where Lucia has the red and pale mint colors.

She should have armor on her arms and legs (bracers and greaves only), and it should be in the style of Havel the Rock's armor - i.e. made of actual stone.

The hem of her dress is embroidered with little earth symbols - the four I have on the bottom of the image are examples, but are not exhaustive, if you know of additional earth symbols and wish to use them - the same shade of green as her accents.

And finally, she has pangolin scales on her face, on her cheeks and possibly forehead (like lamia scales, except for pangolin-colored)

I have a very simple request, could a kind user extend the length of the gun barrel to be more in line with a musket?

This would be my summoners eidolon. he appears as an armor clad knight wielding a massive great sword with a light blue glowing rune on his forehead.

As a bit of role playing my summoner uses a giant calligraphy brush to bring him into existence, and so at the joints of his armor I would like it to look like he has black ink oozing out.

Why the salt?

No salt, friendo.

Requesting the head of church in my upcoming Dark Heresy campaign.
She's a short, cute-looking woman, who's aged well despite being in her fourties. Mostly, she resembles Dr. Frasier from Stargate SG-1, but with black hair and brown skin.
She wears richly decorated robes in white, with a embrodiered stole in black or red with embroidery mostly in gold. On her head she has a mitre, with the pictured symbol on it. It's the holy symbol of the church, in wrought iron and gold, so it could appear in other places too.

She'll look calm and somewhat motherly, like she's posing for a portrait.

/r/ing a female Techpriest. She is adorned in a baggy red sweater with the Adeptus Mechanicus icon emblazoned upon it, the oversized hood hiding her scarred, burnt face. The top of her head has been replaced with a solid plate of metal that hides her lack of eyes. Her skin is studded with electoo sensors that allow her to detect even the slightest vibration. Three mechadendrites, one adorned with sensors and optics, another holding a injectors and a chain scalpel, and a third with a heavy grasping claw, sprout from her shoulders. She carries a staff tipped with the cog-and-skull Mechanicus icon - a gift from her mentor - as well as a small revolver.

Anchoring for the drawfriend.

I'd like to request a picture of the Warrior of Light sitting on top of a pile of Beholder corpses, preferably holding a two-handed battleaxe of some kind. Feel free to leave it as simple an axe as possible.

I'm making this request because it's the end result of my traipsing through the Ice Cavern the first time to get the Levistone, and the image of W.o.L sitting atop the pile of Beholder corpses reflects how I spend the first hour or so of the dungeon when I play FFI.

Requesting my teenage Rattataki technician, named Dami.

She has a bald head and chalk white skin with a slender body, as typical of Rattataki. She has some tattoos on her face and arm, as well as a few facial piercings. Her left arm was lost in a storm trooper attack below the shoulder but just above the elbow and has been replaced by a red cybernetic arm. Her clothes and her skin can have a nice film of grease and oil, as she works on engines quite often.

I would like to see her working on her personal servant droid R5-TY, a reprogrammed B1 battle droid. She has painted him over in graffiti like art.

Dami is uncharacteristically wholesome, and sweet for a Rattataki. Think Kaylee from Firefly. She doesn't like fighting but loves working on ships and droids.

Anchor for drawnon

Politely requesting a picture of my current character, a centaur hedge mage.

She has a spear, very muted color (non-slutty) wizard robes (think Gandalf the Grey), a traditional wizard hat, and a bunch of travelling gear on her back.

If you bother to color, a chestnut horse body with blond hair blue eyes is preferred, please.

I would like to request my Female Jedi character. She wears a Jedi robe over armor like knights of the old republic. Feel free to play with some design on this, so long as it looks like futuristic plate armor with a robe over it I'm sure it'll be great, doesn't have to look just like references.
Her lightsaber is a cross bladed design like a zweihänder with sky blue colored blades.
Her face looks like Alita (without the cybernetic plates) and her hair is dreadlocks tied back with her sides shaved.
Hopefully you find my character worth drawing, thank you.

Update for Krieganon.

What do you think? Any color adjustments you would like before I start shading? (also, the general vibrancy will become a bit more toned down once I start shading)

Thank you kindly user. Sincerely appreciated.

no prob m8

Requesting a foppish Renaissance Knight wearing a frogmouth helmet, large leopard/Nemian lion like hide, big foppish Warhammer Fantasy hat on top of his frogmouth helmet, and wielding a halberd, maybe with a gothic mace strapped to his hip.

No combat poses, just him standing around in full harness wearing the hat on his helmet with the polearm planted on the ground would be really helpful.

Requesting attached paladin as a king with adamantine full plate and a wedding ring. He also Due to our autistic GM. has a gold and red double helix katana. (Similar to pic related but sleeker and with a katana handle)

requesting art of my tiefling warrior.

She fights primarily with her spear and shield combo but does keep a short sword on her waist for backup.

Her armor is plate forged but only consisting of a chest plate, grieves and bracers, with a red skirt starting under her chest plate and ending a few inches above her grieves. She also wears a red cape.

Reposting from last thread, but I'd like to see someone from the thread do their interpretation of an Alpha Legionaire Chaos Space Marine, with their armor being a mix of the Imperial and Chaos design styles with some of the Alpha Legion's own visual cues in there as well.

Basically, a Legionnaire in "modern" 40k Power Armor that looks like it was an updated, non-standard version of older designs, with some of the Chaos decorations (armor edging, arrows) but without mutations or TOO many spikes- at the same time not looking exactly the same as a Loyalist space marine.

Visual style might be a bit like the pic but with a bit more Chaos Marine armor style, especially for the helmet.Some scales and chains might be neat too. If someone wants to use the forge world alpha Legion designs for inspiration, that'd be cool too:

forgeworld.co.uk/resources/catalog/product/920x950/99020187163_AlphaLegionUpgradeSet01.jpg

Thanks in advance if anyone considers it!

Not OR, just wanna say that picture is a thing of beauty.

Carry on.

Looking to get a pic of my Goliath character who specializes in two-handed swords, and light armor.

Reposting my modern Tiefling ranger request. Humblest thanks in advance again.

repostin...
Requesting a streetfight with these 2 characters.
Two elves in modern combat armour and weapons are crouching behind rubble.
The female has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with dreads coming out of his helmet.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.

I would like to request an orc having an existential crisis while encountering a domesticated boar

Requesting my 'Blood Guard'. If anyone's interested, Blood Guards are sort of 'rage paladins' that hunt eldritch aberrations and cultists.

So like a hunter from Bloodborne? Cool. I like it.

Requesting a highborn Hierophant with short blonde hair.

Bonus optional info: He's currently wearing Full imperial flak armor, and is younger than the average Hierophant.

I FUCKING LOVE IT.

PLX FRIEND OF DRAW, CONTINUE!

Hoping to hash out a character for an upcoming campaign: He's a hobby arcanist (mainly in schools of divination) that has spent most of his career as a glorified librarian with a head full of magical theory and no practical application. This is training toward combating discordant wizards and foiling unsanctioned and dangerous arcane experiments as part of ARC (Anarcanist Repression Council). He wears robes, a gauntlet on his off-hand, and a masked helm, and carries an ornate bladed weapon that dangles from straps from his waist.

Sword hilt and gauntlet ref left. Robes and helmet center. Texture and pattern ref right.

no worries dude, it looks great! thanks!!

Who ever posted ^ This request of a southern Knight last thread: I am working on it and am half done with the Line work. Any specific requests on the color of the clothing? Im thinking gray and blue for the uniform and Red for the details

for the "knight crossed with southern officer" request last thread

Thanks man, looks really kick-ass! I like him carrying his gear, especially since he's a campaigner

Grey and blue and red's work out great, guy

Thanks

Man, 2 recent front page arts? Damn thank you!

I am btw. Check Eversorthewry on tumblr. You'll find me. And This is a recent piece.

I'm looking for something less cartoon-ish in style, thanks anyway.

Requesting a Sci-fi Wilderness Scout and Sniper (Rifts RPG). Human male, early 40s, Caucasian, weathered tan skin, heavy salt and pepper hair/stubble, medium build, 5'11 175 lbs wearing Bushman environmentally sealed body armor. Goggle are up over helmet on fore head. Face mask removed hanging to one side of face. Camouflage cloak/ghille cape w/ hood around shoulders. Cadpat camo or other suitable green camo pattern for Northern US/Southern Canada. Rifle has bipod, scope, cheek rest. Thank you for looking at my request!

Requesting the first kiss of one of my players characters. A young, yet grizzled man with facial burn scars is being kissed by a blind woman with long brown hair in a corridor. They are both inexperienced, and the man is especially awkward and nervous. The whole thing should seem quite sweet.

The woman is pic related, a noble by birth, and the man is an ice mage/swordsman who was appointed to the status of lord of the local county by the king.

Also, around the corner, a small group of soldiers is on patrol. (If they were to turn the corner they would see the lovers)

anchor

Delivery for the elven undergrad user. Hope you like it!

The staff came out more ornate than I had planned. Just imagine she 'borrowed' it from one of her wizard senpais to impress her folks.

See please!

Sure thing matey.

Chocobo-generation.deviantart.com

just shoot me a note if you're interested

That's cute, man. I imagine lifting it in the first place was hilarious to watch.

Weeeeew, Lol this has been a lot of drawing! I will do the coloring and stuff tomorrow or tonight I know you probably want more of a "soldier-ie" look but I thought that a Noble southern Knight should look more Regal - almost Royal..

:) Hope you like it regardless tho

brushfeel.tumblr.com/
itou-memo.tumblr.com/

Why in the dicks is that man so wide? There must have been some problem with the art's dimensions. The lineart is pretty good, why all that width?

Whoops, forgot pic

for the musketeer knight request from last thread

Hey, a great drawfriend posted this for me last thread. Are you still around? Is there a way of contacting you?

That's BigM. His tumblr is bigmsaxon.tumblr.com/.

Holy shit, so I'm looking at your Gallery and you've done 2 of my requests in the past.

The ginger crossbow cleric and the rifleman with the rolled cigar.

>tfw your dm made something as a reference and you played it for a year before noticing because someone pointed on Veeky Forums

I was using a reference painting of a confederate general. Apparently they just wore really baggy formal clothing. If you notice most of the "Width" comes from his baggy sleeves and I looked up medieval breastplates and apparently they are suppose to leave "dead air" benieth the distance between the users chest and the steel itself. So when I added the breastplate into the already baggy formal wear it looked a bit wide.

So the proportions were authentically "Wide" But perhaps I over did it by adding the mass of the chest piece on top of what was already there.

Also I just checked and yeah somehow the image got stretched when I uploaded it.

Anchoring for the glorious bastard who's drawing this for me.

See here, mate.

Thanks user!

Someone explain anchoring to me.

It shows artists that people are still eagerly awaiting their work, and are present in the thread. Or at least check it regularly.

hey

taking simple/unsettling requests. preferably creatures and abominations.

something you do when a new drawthread pops up and you're waiting for the finished work of a request, you post the latest WIP

you don't bump anchors

hey creeps
an antlion, but way bigger and possibly draconic looking?

Haha that's pretty awesome to see you still lurking in these threads. I definately started hitting my stride when I was working on those pieces. Thanks for the prompts!

Just dropping anchor.

Yo ho ho

weigh anchor

i will try

Requesting a happy minotaur cowboy with his gun, if you feel like it you can put him in a US civil war confederate or union outfit, but gotta have a cowboy hat no matter what

He isn't coming back dude.

For sure user, I'm definitely gonna hit you up after I leave work tonight.

More progress to come tonight

Heck yea man, but it's nine in the evening here, so I might not see it until tomorrow.

No worries I'm off tomorrow and I'll just hit you up some time in the morning then, I'm only a couple hours behind you.

thanks creeps, that looks great, it's headed straight in to my bestiary!

Oh damn i didn't see it, sorry for . Can you make the metal rings around the eye's a lighter metal color. Other than that it's perfect and you can go ahead with the shading :^)

Anchoring.

laptop was in for repairs, time 2 migrate

Requesting an orc fighter pilot with the facial aesthetic of ryan superimposed over the other one in any way possible standing in front of his fighter

herpaderp, forgot to include last post

Final line work with fixed dimensions

Final art now colored and background added.

Hope you like it anons. I think it turned out pretty good! considering this is my second time ever doing one of these draw threads.

One of these, please. They are small halfling-like creatures that lost their lives and their minds.

>Rebel Yell

C'MON BOYS LET'S KILL US SUM YANKEE SUMABITCHES, YEEEHAW!

And then you fucking die.
Burn the South

This guy gets it.

Requesting medievally William Tecumseh Sherman.

I suspect he's left on it, too, but I'm going to keep anchoring for a bit just so if he's busy or whatever, he doesn't come back and find the request wandered off.

Wew, little for the mass migration this time, huh.

Requesting my character for a Dragon Age campaign. He's a qunari Grey Warden.

He wears plate armor, but no helmet, and his primary weapon is a two-handed hammer/axe hybrid thing.
Armor is made of dragon bone, however a drawfriend wants to portray that, and should have some scratches on it.

Dwayne Johnson's face because why not. Totally bald, no facial hair either, not even eyebrows. A few scars visible, especially some burn scars.

Also, he's recently started displaying some Templar powers, so a blue glowy sheen on/around him would be neat, but optional.

I've got no preference for pose, and everything else should be in the reference pic.

Thanks in advance to anyone who picks this up!

> Mfw Veeky Forums didnt take the time to look up the death count being in the south's favor despite being out numbered 2:1 and being without a navy and proper artillery division for 2/3rds of the war.

Whether you like the confederacy or southern culture or whatever you have to give them props for how hard they fought. Same respect goes to the Vietcong.