Hey guys, I am feeling pretty desperate so figured I would ask Veeky Forums for advise...

Hey guys, I am feeling pretty desperate so figured I would ask Veeky Forums for advise. The cost of my son’s medication went up %4000 percent this year and our pharmacy deductible is due on the 20th of January. Long story short, I need to turn this 2k wallet into a 10.2k wallet by the 20th or I will have to take a terrible loan. Christmas presents are out of the question this year, I just need to hustle for these rip-off medications. Any Veeky Forums elders want to take a fledgling investor under their wings for a month to help me hit my goal? Any advise is appreciated. Also general help thread.. mailto:[email protected]

What I’m currently working with

kill him or give me your address and ill snuff him out you lying fucken Gypsy

All in doge my man

all in on Ripple

Sell his organs for Bitcoin and have another child. Hopefully your next kid won't be as weak.

Damn Veeky Forums is cold. Kinda figured it would be this way. Thanks I’ll buy doge

Really just want some decent advise so my family isn’t in poverty

His medication is 10,000 ? May be cheaper to ride up to Camara and buy generic. Anyway you want a legit 5x in a month . The only way I’d to get very lucky 5 times and have nothing go wrong.

Your guess is as good as anyone's on here. Just look for something that has a history of dipping and rising consistently. Buy it when its low, sell it when it's high.

Canada, my bad. I still haven’t figured out how to type on this $1000 phone. So many gains so little things to spend them on.... yeah good luck op.

All in on SNM. They have a launch at Christmas. The price is going to triple between now and then.

Take a loan or something, and start planning on living somewhere else.
This is what happens to you americans since you hate healthcare for whatever damn reason.

Honest answer from someone with a heart, all in Ripple, Doge might do it, Ripple WILL do it. And soon.

kill your son. kill yourself.

REQ

For 10k you can probably fly to Asia with the whole family and buy a decade's worth of the medication

honestly thats going to be very difficult , your going to have to find some small cap alts(under 100m) that you can swing trade. I wouldn't reccomend buying into any large market cap coins that have already had a massive bull run in the past week, maybe look into BCH because it hasn't jumped that much comparative to LTC, IOTA or XRP. Or you could start one of those begging crowdfunding websites to get some money.

Honestly thank you guys for the real advise. I know kids seem dumb to dump money into for returns. But when you have one it’s too hard to to want to take care of them. Any future email advise would be greatly appreciated from you “makers”

Buy REQ. Also, look into a fungal supplement that will boost his defective body system you faggot

Worries I may poison my kid with some weird shit
People suggested the crowdfunding sites but I hate the idea of pure begging. If it comes to it I will do it though

XVG... read the white paper.

Does he really need the medication? Have you consulted any alternative medical advice and done your own research?

Go all in on XBY

>digits
keep quiet user, not fully loaded

No way am I going to be a cuck for a random stranger on the internet.

Yeah he needs it, generic is coming to fda testing in May but that is too long

WABI