Your journey ahead will be filled with danger, so we prepared a noble mount for you

>your journey ahead will be filled with danger, so we prepared a noble mount for you

nigga I ain't riding that shitbird

Sweet. None of that flapping business, all gliding all the time. And I don't even need to feed it!
Very pragmatic, OP, 9/10.

I think I am fine.

that butt is fine though..

One word. Awesome.

I am on Veeky Forums soooo, do you mean the womans butt or...?

Don't be a faggot. I meant the giant raptor butt obviously, fuck.

Fuck you GM! I ain't dealing with no magical realm bullshit!

I cast Discern Location to find the location of the asshole we're trying to find, then cast Greater Teleport to show up there.

>acute vision
>largest olfactory system of all birds, can smell a corpse only a few hours old or find a dead rat hidden under something
>helps the environment

Shit taste.

Good thing we're not playing a shitty game that has those "spells."

>go on murderhobo adventures with giant vulture-bro
>never get held accountable for your crimes because he eats the corpses before the investigators arrive

Well, if you'd let us see our character sheets, let alone tell us what system we're playing, I might be willing to play along.

You fucking cunt shit of a GM, fucking wanker.

Yeah, pretty fucking badass.

I wonder what sort of culture would domesticate such creatures? I imagine the vulture may be representative of their values: resourcefulness, efficiency, utility over flare. Maybe they live on rocky cliffs built into stone.

>not teleporting a sample object first to check for protection
Come on. Now the goons will have to scoop you out of the walls. Like they don't have hard enough jobs already.

Something bothers me about that raptor's neck.

Patrician taste user, would pump that Raptor's Cloaca all night.

I love it

It's because it sticks out of the bottom, instead of the back.

My nigga

Is this also your favorite bird?

Daily reminder that dinosaurs didn't go extinct.

Not the user you're replying to, but it is mine.

My current character has an inherent dislike for mounts of all kind.

A situation would have to be very urgent or desperate for him to enter even a carriage.

>not adventuring on a plane with your bros

>>Is presently riding a giant mechanical Vulture in 5E with the Artificer with great success

We aren't going to go along in such a confined space. It'll get painful real fast.

>implying you get to bring friends

They are not my bros.

>Hyena vulture gryphon

My want can barely be contained.

Although
>Spotted, not striped hyena

YES IT IS

>Aztecs saw vultures as the kings of birds, purifying spirits who ran messages between mortals and the gods
So we're an mesoamerican game?
Cool

I studied Ornithology and am working my way to illustrate such books. I liked it before it was cool(my neopets username in 2002 was ossifrage) but now I don't really care because I got sick of seeing them and the same bearded vulture colored raptors everywhere. Autistic, I know.

But they were never my true favorite. Turkey vultures are, actually. Then comes barn owls stemming from encountering one when I was a kid and being completely horrified, yellow headed vultures, cormorants, chickens, condors, fairy wrens, bullfinches, chickadees and blue throated macaws. Bearded vultures are cool though.

>cia "operators"
kek

Turkey vultures are pretty sick.

Fun fact - every year, hundreds of vultures congregate at Gettysburgh in July, right around the week of the battle of Gettysburgh, one of the bloodiest battles in American history.

That's both radical and bone-chilling.

Rad.
Growing up we had a gigantic dead tree behind my house that a flock of 60+ turkey vultures roosted in. Sadly it came down in a hurricane.

And one time I dragged a roadkill deer out of the road and on to a neighbors lawn because it was huge, I didn't want a car to hit it again or more animals get hit trying to eat it and the next day their house was swarmed with vultures tearing it apart. I saw a woman looking out her window and her expression was priceless.
Didn't do it to be a dick but it was too mutilated to harvest and that town doesn't pick up roadkill.