Zashiki-warashi (座敷童/座敷童子) are a type of benevolent Japanese youkai originating in Iwate Prefecture...

>Zashiki-warashi (座敷童/座敷童子) are a type of benevolent Japanese youkai originating in Iwate Prefecture. Inhabiting households, they are thought to bring good fortune to their residence and the family occupying it, and bad fortune should they leave. They must be cared for and raised properly and evenly, as one would a child, lest they be driven away. As a child-like youkai, they are prone to causing harmless mischief around the house, and typically have the appearance of a child in a kimono, with bobbed hair.

A little child in a kimono approaches your party and offers to take care of their base of operations whenever the party is away.

Does your party accept?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tGoF51thz4A
youtube.com/watch?v=okQA7Bu2zm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I ask her about the history of the local place spanning back at least thirty years, especially on details known to youkai.

If she cannot answer to my satisfaction, she is likely not a youkai.

Of course!

We'd probably assume it's another of the bard's long lost bastards and send them to the base with the rest. The guy has a serious problem with knocking up women who die 6 years later and tell the kid to find him.

They'd probably just think it's a weird orphan, and while adventurers historically have a dangerous reputation with orphans I don't think it's necessarily because adventurers hate orphans. If anything it's the opposite. One way or another this house is burning down though

Well congratulations, you got yourself a weebfey maid. Now what's the next step of your master plan?

Rolled 10 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

I roll to seduce

>Yfw these spirits don't actually stay young, they age at only a slightly slower rate than humans
>Yfw there's a 30 year old man/woman in your house, drinking your beer and sometimes breaking your shit
>Yfw they still expect you to take care of them, like they're damn kids
>Yfw you want to kick them out but you don't want bad luck, and plus they actually do bring you pretty good luck. Getting food on the table's never really a problem and your house probably won't get blown down by a monsoon anytime soon thanks to the luck they bring
>But heaven as your witness, if that fucking youkai tells you to bring them a beer again while they lay on your couch and scratch their ass one more time...

Hell no. I get that bitch out of my base. Only murder hobos allowed here.

>we get a fucking house loli

user what is the point of asking questions with only one possible answer

Sure.

Just watch for the pit traps.

>Letting youkai spies in

Absolutely not.

shut up raymoo nobody but the people that pay your for sex enjoys your company

of course. Someone has to legally occupy the base lest other murderhobos claim it for their own and fill it with their nasty nick-nacks.

I'd rather have a white snake. Those seemingly have better chances of becoming gods.

Considering that we dont' have an actual base of operations besides a converted van where there is always one of us, sure.

You're telling that little girl to get in your van?

Naturally, owning a castle and whatnot all the more servants the better, that and it would give the witches daughter someone to play with.

Crashing this party.

>I'd rather have a white snake
same youtu.be/tGoF51thz4A

>Prefecture. Inhabiting households, they are thought to bring good fortune to their residence and the family occupying it, and bad fortune should they leave.

Isn't the answer already there?

Yep. It's even white and unmarked, with false ID info. The rigger insisted, so that he can easily add the fake company decals onto the vehicle easily.

Judging by your picture, you're only saying that so you can raise her as a lesbian fucktoy.

>Does your party accept?

Only if her name is Dora
youtube.com/watch?v=okQA7Bu2zm0

Well of course, what else could you possibly use her for?

That implies that we plan anything that far ahead.

>implying I have a plan
>implying I don't shitpost randomly so hard that it goes around, reaches the limit of randomness, overflows and then it suddenly looks like it was all according to my "master plan"
If we don't know what we're doing, neither does the enemy.

Without even considering the fact the song is about how he wants to fuck a four year old girl, that is objectively a shit song.