Sell this asap and buy top 20 coins unless you hate money

sell this asap and buy top 20 coins unless you hate money.

i was a linkie for a long time and ever since i sold this piece of shit my portfolio 3x'd in 2 weeks. i know theres a lot of emotional connection to chainlink, it was hard for me to sell too, but at this point this shit NEEDS to moon to fucking 10 dollars to compensate the wasted gains elsewhere.

20 cents to 100 dollars was an absolute dream of a moon mission back in october, but after the normie invasion it slowly started to feel like such a moon mission would only compensate all the moon missions ive wasted during the normie storm. besides, you can always buy back when the moon is imminent

FUCK THIS SHITCOIN AND FUCK ALL OF YOU THAT SHILLED IT.

>3 fud threads appear in less than 5 minutes
BUY BUY BUY

I hodled eth for 2 years while everything mooned. Now i'm worth 20 million.

There's a group fuding this coin and it's important to know why.

i love this kind of FUD.

>people pissed off about having stagnant portfolio for weeks while everything moons x5 left and right is FUD

>comparing a shittoken to one of the most promising blockchains (an actual fucking coin) of 2013

thanks, bought another 200k of link, fud more, moron.

2 weeks ago LINK was sub .20
holy shit you niggers are impatient retards

>hurr x and x coin mooned in that time!
nobody can time the market.

if u r such a genius to time the market. fucking u idiot should not be creating FUD thrds here. this is 50$ coin by EOY 2018

Guys you don't get the point. You're buying something that "might" moon and go x10 in 2 years if not x0 while you see everything mooning now.
This is not about fud, this is about investment strategy

who

I'll sell when it hits 20 $

I´m a gambler
Looks like an adrenaline bet to me!

Nice ID. Just bought 100k.

I prefer to rape 08 tho.

ID Winrar

More weak hands getting shaken out & more FUD?

Nice, just bought 20K more.

former link bagholder here. I was in the same boat as OP and I sold and bought iota before it mooned, got all of my link losses back from it. Every linkholder has a serious case of stockholm syndrome.

Stinky linkies

>Every linkholder has a serious case of stockholm syndrome.

>bought at $0.17
>current $0.33

Come again?

>Link on a slow steady uptrend
>FUD threads become more frequent
ITS OVER GUYS FUCKING BAGHOLDERS ONLY 50% GAINS IN A TWO WEEKS LMAO MISSED OUT ON SO MANY GAINZ I CANT BELIEVE YOU DIDNT TIME THE MARKET FOR ALL THESE OTHER MOON MISSIONS SELL YOUR LINKS SO YOU CAN TIME THE MARKET THIS TIME AND CATCH ALL THE MOONS

to rape or not to rape, that is indeed the question.

when niggas can't wait till the end of the month

>jerking off to not even 2x gains (most of the top 10 coins have done that in the last couple days)
>absolute trash scamcoins like TRON (I REPEAT, ABSOLUTE TRASH FUCKING TOKEN) goes 5x in a couple of days

holy shit im so happy i got off this ship. DELUDED

Truth right here, I'll buy LINK again after the New Year when rest of the moon missions cool off.
There are coing mooning 50%-80% every single day and LINK is doing nothing.
I increased my Bitcoin stack on Tron and I'll probably look for some other moon missions but LINK is not one of those right now.

If you're talking about the "announcement", it's actually just an update and nothing major will be revealed so good luck on counting that it'll cause a pump.

You can't time/predict the market...how fucking delusional are you?

Trying to time pump and dumps to make gains isn't my cup of tea. That's way too much like gambling. I have a lot of money invested in crypto, and I'd like to keep it that way.