>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hX4tvtUF
pastebin.com/rBm5SAft
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reposting for those who missed it.

...maybe you should have a bit more of a think on this and look up this sword more.

Purely skill.

Ah, so learning boosters + that perk that lets you auto train from Master of Magic or whatever + 66 Million would work?

Can/do you still undergo magical girl transformations if you give up your soul gem?

Maybe. I dunno what half the things you mention are. It's just skill training so if you can train a skill in those, I guess you could.

If you mean 'opting out' in-jump, then no. You're gonna have to get a costume a different way. If you mean getting rid of the Soul Gem post-jump after having one, then yes.

Is the source of all known joy in the world available?

Reposting from the last thread. Last call for criticism, comments, suggestions, or wanton allegations about my mother before this Jump heads to the drive.

Ogre Battle - The March of the Black Queen, now with enhanced editing!

If you get rid of it post-jump, does the below clause now apply to you?

>will have a slightly higher energy requirement (in the form of either your stamina or a magical ‘energy pool’ you already possessed) to compensate for the lack of a Soul Gem.

Fuck jumps that leave you with 50cp left with shit perks/items.

Seriously, not cool.

Magical energy drains either from your stamina or (if available) a different magical pool of energy you have access to once you don't have/need a Soul Gem anymore. Make sense?
Golden Grace.

Post-jump, how do you activate the transformation without a Soulgem? Is it basically just always on, something you will to occur?

Would you be able to use the First Magic to create a universe by the time the Stelliferous Era ends (100 trillion years)? If not, how many and which learning boosters and/or time dialation abilties/items would you need to be able to do so in that time?

You just will it to happen, basically.

>Spoiler
That's a cheap knockoff and you know it. What I want to know is, can I get the original?
Canon companion option?

Could you add
and ?

Look under the OC companions. Should be called 'Don't Forget.'
Maybe later. You could totally just use Vanity's Reward to get outfits based off of other Megucas, though.

No, it'd take a lot longer then that to create an entire universe, given the mooncell example was trillions of years. It'd take a basically arbitrary amount of time, many times longer then the mooncell example.

Not really my job to find perks from other jumps for you.

How fast is it? Will you be screwed if you're ambushed? Is the transformation itself draining?

Pretty quick - transformation sequences don't linger for long in Madokaland. Depends on the situation. No, not really.

>You could totally just use Vanity's Reward to get outfits based off of other Megucas, though.
Wouldn't they disappear once you used Vanity's Reward again though? Or would you be able to take your current outfit off and use Vanity's Reward to get a different outfit without making the one you took off disappear?

I don't know much about madoka, so assuming it still runs on soul gems and grief seeds, would Minecrafts EE or Cheat Mode or Kid Radd's Pixilator be able to copy them?

Do you have to transform to use magic post-jump?

What about being able to do it by (total) Heat Death? Supposedly that would take about a googol years, would that be long enough?

If you didn't keep your Soul Gem, no. If you kept it, yes. That obviously only applies to magic from the jump itself, though.
I...you read the jump, right? Grief Seeds have stopped being relevant. It's mostly the weird red stuff Wraiths leave behind now. And I don't rule on other jumps. You could stockpile it, but the return-energy spent ratio is a bit different compared to Witches, so you'd need to collect a tiny bit more. Not by much, though.
You can switch between outfits using Vanity's Reward. Don't really see why not.

Eh, wouldn't it make more sense to be an always-thing? Isn't the whole transformation just allowing the magic of the Soulgem to course through your body? And since it's innate at that point...

Sure, why not.

THERE IS AS YET INSUFFICIENT DATA FOR A MEANINGFUL ANSWER

See . It's not really important at that point.

>I...you read the jump, right? Grief Seeds have stopped being relevant. It's mostly the weird red stuff Wraiths leave behind now. And I don't rule on other jumps. You could stockpile it, but the return-energy spent ratio is a bit different compared to Witches, so you'd need to collect a tiny bit more. Not by much, though.
I'm only about halfway through. Debating being a hero or a rouge though.

But, can I replicate them? I just don't want a damocles hanging over my head, so i'm looking for a lazy way out.

If you have a way to do so, there's no fiat wall that's stopping you. Just be prepared to stockpile a pretty fair amount of it.

But if you do not fight, user, you will not survive!

user, are you saying you don't want magical girl transformations? Don't take this away from us.

I get that reference!

What's Chaos like in Dragonlance? Is freeing it going to fuck over the mortals more than the gods do?

>You can switch between outfits using Vanity's Reward. Don't really see why not.
Well, my question was more for companions' sake, as in, could I take off an Vanity's Reward outfit, and let them wear it without them going naked the next time I used Vanity's Reward.

Cool.

>Spoiler
No. Fuck your deathmatch bullshit. I'm here for the cake option. Or, I am now.

You mean, using it like a clothesbeam? Hmm...it's an interesting enough idea that I'm okay with giving that a pass. Sure, go nuts.
Well Ryuki IS next on the menu...

Would the Purification Shot do more damage against demons?

Carnival Phantasm wrtiefagging: pastebin.com/hX4tvtUF

Fate/Jumpchain Jump 062:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Servitude [+000]
Lewd Leanings [+100]
Helping Heart [+200]
Royal Rage [+300]
‘Location’: The First Holy Grail War
Origin: Enforcer [-100]
Perks:
Status Page [Free]
Magic Circuits [Free]
Reality Marble () [-800]
Academia [-100]
Combat Magus (Wing Chun) [Free]
‘Useless’ Magic [-100]
Runes [-200]
Gear:
Dapper Dressing [Free]

Companion Immigration [-300]

Servant Write-Up: pastebin.com/rBm5SAft

So this Jump opens up on an awkward note that is going to define the entire decade.

"I am Servant of the Bow, Demon Archer I ask of you," I got up from my bow and took in the staring face of my 'Master', "ohshitZouken!" The sound of a matchlock rifle rang out and I growled as the young man fell backwards, shot in the hip when I was sure that I'd followed the correct instinct for a automatic head-shot. I glanced down at myself. "ThefuckI'mtiny!"

Are there any perks, other than just regen perks, that will let me smoke without harming my lungs? Gotta have those Salts.

>using vigors
I've heard that using those will eventually turn you into a splicer, albeit not as quickly as plasmids.

Magical Girl Noir has a perk for that.
I mostly use it for aesthetics and maki ng people think I'm drunk

I need help. I'm the one who is doing the Mob Psycho 100 jump, which includes a capstone booster, and for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to boost this perk:
Urban legend (600, discount spirit)
Ah. This is interesting indeed. You cannot be harmed by anyone that fears your reputation. Attacks, whether physical or mental, don't harm you in the least. Note that they have to fear your reputation, not you, for this to work, though if they stop fearing your reputation after seeing what a wimp you are, you'll be harmed.

....no.

That's...a bit too broken user.

Well, first off someone probably going to yell at you for that being OP.

Second, damage reflection?

Maybe make it so you can't be harmed by anyone who has any sort of (negative) feelings about you?

Technically having any Adam based stuff makes you a splicer. That said Vigors are of much higher quality compared to plasmids, since you don't need to constantly shoot up with ADAM using Vigors should render the dangers minimal.

That perk is one massive nope, as in do not include that perk in it's current form.

Maybe reduce it to just making you way tougher instead of outright immunity because that's bullshit op right now.

Capstone boosters are stupid.

Ugh. Fine, I'll redo it.

Try something like what this user suggested?

You probably shouldn't have asked about it if you didn't want to have to nerf it.

How about what it is now being the boosted, and having it just be some massive reputation booster? Invincibility may be OP, but 'to scared to attack you' isnt.

Then he just has to nerf it when he posts the jump.

>What it is now as the boost
No, that's still insane. Especially if the base effect is giving you that reputation you need automatically.

Can I use the Item Creation Skill to compose Music that generates some kind of magical effect when played? Can it be used to compose Poetry, and other similarly immaterial forms of art?

Doubtful. But SCP has Anartist, which is pretty much exactly what you're looking for.

A reputation booster where the capstone boost effect buffs you and nerfs them whenever you face anyone who is afraid of you? Have the buff/nerf scale with how much they fear you?

Wouldn't the high end for Spirits be something like Kami Dimple?

Not directly. I guess you could make magical instruments or books but the music or words themselves won't be magical. It's meant for making material objects, not immaterial art. That's better represented by either skills like magic systems or things like Alluring Nightingale or protection of the music god.

Do we have anything that would allow me to "partition" my energy pools? Basically something so I can set aside a specific amount that will never be used for anything but a specific effect?

Gonzo Journalism has one.

Why is she marching?

It wants to start a war with everyone and destroy shit because it's butthurt it got sealed away.

All right, is this less OP?
Congratulations! You are now immune to damage by anyone that fears you. No, I'm just kidding. That'd be stupid, and anyone that came up with that perk would be stupid. Instead, anyone that fears you enough to want to run away does about half as much damage to you as they normally would. Potentially double the amount of hits you can take!

And the booster is being affected by amount of fear.

I just want you to like me.

>Clothesbeam

WANT.

Seems much better.

Get rid of the passive-aggressive whining and it might work, yeah.

The meta self depreciation is op as fuck.

Looks good to me.

I've noticed you, Kohai.

For the normal person drawback, can it be alleviated slightly by going to the original PMMM and letting someone know that I'm a jumper?

Cut the beginning and it is fine.

Though if I might suggest instead having reducing the damage you take from any source that fears you based on how much they fear you. With the capstone boost strengthening the effect and making those who fear you take more damage from your attacks.

Leave whiny meta shit out of jumps.

Is this going to be based on the anime or the manga or both?

Also this guys suggestion is pretty solid.

The manga. Though, anime references may slip in.

Post-Spark, can rewind be used to go further back than 24 hours?

The anime follows pretty well though, right?

Cool beans Psycho Helmet user.

I suggest a wording kinda like this for the perk in question:
Those who fear you deal less damage, in proportion to how much they fear you. A person who lives in abject fear of your very name would deal minimal damage whilst even those who are only intimidated by you in person would find their blows faltering.

Just a suggestion for you.

The order of some events goes a little out but mostly from what I've seen yeah.

Guys, guys, I have here in my possession an actual image leaked from the upcoming Clustertruck jump.

No, I'm serious.

Holy fuck I've never been so hyped

Beautiful.

user, I-

>Strange Apartment
Was it ever explained how she got that, or was it just assumed it was rigged it up with time and space magic?

Wait a sec, I thought the lesbo in the red parachute pants was immortal.

I think Hourai Immortals can die, but they just revive immediately after.

It's resurrective immortality.

Isn't she a pheonix or something, though?

That is also a ressurective form of immortality.

No, I think thats a reference to her constantly jumping into a volcano and somehow developing fire magic or something like that, I dunno.

Okay, so what's everyone's Touhou builds?

Is Madoka Magica magic something that can be Conjoined Conjured?

how fucked am I if I take the Last Avenger Scenario?

I have a ton of social perks that help me organize people to set aside their differences, I'm planning on taking the villain origin and lets me set up the master plans, I have some pretty good regeneration, and also I'm taking the perk that makes me use super sweet asgardian tech.

My general plan is to band the remaining heroes together, build an army, get some of the villains on my side to go kick the asses of the other villains, and then force out Galacticus and his heralds away from Earth.

Oh god you've broken the seal! The sky will turn red and it shall rain blood!

There's a lot of magical power and regen perks, but does anybody know any good perks for faster casting and casting a lot of spells at the same time?

Is Heavens kill? He went reaaaaaal quiet all of a sudden...