Why Did I Buy Ripple? Big Mistake... I Should Have Listened

>he bought XRP at All Time High
JUST... fucking cRippled my shit up *pulls trigger*
Please tell me I'm not the only one who bought XRP and is currently getting justed... Some of you are alright, you even told me to not do it, but I fell for the Pajeet Sales Pitch... It's gonna recover, right? Why does it keep going down? i thought we would be 3 dollars by now. I literally put 20k in it. Fuck my shit... *falls dead on the floor*

It will go up. It had a hell of a run though so expect it to stabilize for a few months. Sell now or gain hands of steel.

Just wait 24 hours you emotional cuck.

Why would anyone buy that normiecoin?

get fucking owned reddit fag

Because the normans are coming

shoot yourself in the dick

Do you realise what the market cap would be if it was $3? What the fuck.

You're looking at $1 at most, with a correction to 0.50c~ happening first (now).

>buying xrp at ath
my friend

lmao dude it isn't even correcting. It's just people liquidating to buy btc for short term gains. And for what it's worth the market is scooping up those losses as they happen. It will jump pretty hard once the cash flows back

This is the worst display of LARP i've ever seen. You must be waiting for a good buy entry/

What if it was just a pajeet pump and dump? I will have to hold it for days while BTC goes to new ATHs... I shouldn't have done it.

If it was a pump and dump they would have dunked you at 90c and let it burn out. Also do you even follow the news on this coin? Shit is doing just fine

Its a descending triangle that's been testing it's support line every 6hrs, the correction is very near.

If BTC keeps mooning we'll see it happen today.

>muh market cap

Every fucking time.

All you poor fags will be begging for a seat when the train leaves after AliPay/Amazon announcement within two weeks.

Why is market cap not important here? Genuine question.

because literally 54 billion coins are locked up for another 4 years

I think I can HODL for two weeks... But this shit better go to 3 dollars. I can't lose my 20k...

Absolutely don't sell if it does correct, I'm talking short term here. Longer term you'll be up even if you bought ATH.

So there's 54billion XRP being added in 4 years? How does that make the market cap irrelevant? Or is that meant to bring the price down?

Reading up on it now, I haven't researched Ripple that much yet.

because "market cap" is an irrelevant measure of a CURRENCY.

what is the market cap of the dollar?

I'm more concerned with the adoption of ripple on the back end for banks and also Amazon. Has anyone heard news about that rumor that Amazon will use ripple for payment processing?

don't understand all the big words but they're releasing a set amount of xrp every month starting now iirc. company holds like 60% of all the fidget spinners

Lol

I was told banks would be using Lightning Network to allow clients to have BTC savings accounts (also allowing them to pay directly using credit/debit cards). It seems like BTC already has that banker market, no? Also, CME futures will begin trading soon.

Why would Bloomberg at it to its terminal if it would be a big nothing coin? Granted btc was added in 2014 and took 3 years for something to happen so....

Yeah I just read that, I guess it's kiiiinda similar to mining rewards (known amounts entering the market at known rates).

Market cap is definitely relevant until we hit mainstream, it's an indicator of adoption. If Ripple hits $3+ it'd be pretty fucking adopted, and that's not happening for at least a year or more.

I'm moving by next month and need to make money asap
Right nowe ive got everything in ripple and I'm getting justed what should i do

Just hold on until it gets added to normiebase, I guarentee it will go up at least 200% from now

Reminder: former founder jed mccaleb still supposedly holds billions of XRP, ready to dump in 202*

If you're at a loss in XRP I'd stick it out for another week or two.

If you're able to day trade there'll be a lot of opportunity in BTC/ETH/BCH/XMR, and maybe IOT. Lot's of swings coming, but if you're not somewhat experienced I'd stay away.

I was told it would be added to coinbase, but it turned out to be a lie by some Pajeets from netherlands. Some user exposed the fake news. They even created some fake website and used inspect element to convince people that ripple would added to coinbase. I believed it and bought ATH. Now pajeet is shitting on me... again. Why is aleays like this? Does Pajeet have no shame?

If the last candle (1h) closes below 72.6 we're in for a drop.

whoa dude it dipped a whole cent. Don't stop watching it

>buying cripple

You deserve it.

please no... stop. you're trying to make sell at a loss, aren't you?

It's not how much it slipped, its where it slipped under. Support has been broken.

Where you heard this?

zoom out faggot. Nobody trades on data from the last 20 minutes except retards like you

Wait it out a couple weeks, it'll rebound. This is short term.

This

Dude, take a step back from the computer. Go outside. Put your money in and forget about it for a few months. Promise you you'll come back to profit without the emotions involved in watching this shit fluctuate

Check every interval from 1h to 1d, they all show the same patterns.

>come back
>i've lost everything

don't you fear this?

are you clinically retarded? It's doing perfectly fine on my screen. All that's happeining is btc rising again

Ripple is a long game. Go to sleep and look at it in a few days, don't make yourself seem so fragile.

You seem cute like a little herb right now.

Every fucking alts would be justed when bitcoin moon. What do you even expect? Fucking retard.

>Ripple is a long game
> look at it in a few days
Thanks, Warren Buffett.

What interval? And is that XRP/BTC?

It'll bounce or consolidate around 3.3k-3.7k sats. 3k sats will be major resistance. Cut losses if it breaches that because you're going back to pre-pump levels.

Serves you right for buying a centralised currency; It felt absolutely right to short sell a coin in a bull market for once.

15, and if you expect the xrp/btc pair not to fall while btc is gaining 20% and xrp stays at 75c I cannot help you. This is not even real movement, there is no volume at all

YOU THINK I WANTED THIS? the fucking pajeets were telling me it was going to moon and i would miss the rocket train to the moon... they sounded so convincing with their fake news about coinbase adding ripple. those fucks... I'm never falling for the pajeet sales pitch again.

It won't happen

I did notice that the volume left XRP on bittrex. It's at less than half volume since yesterday and it keeps going down... Should I sell to avoid becoming a heavy bag holder?

Exactly, that's why I'm watching XRP/USD.

The 15m chart is much more volatile but still doesn't look good.

You're retarded

It WILL bounce back once bitcoin is done with its shit. Now SHUT THE FUCK UP you fucking whinny little shit. You retarded child shouldn't use your parents money to buy internet memecoin in the first place for fuck sake.

itt: day trading cucks

The market cap meme

Do you understand that every selling of a coin above the value where it was bought, increases market cap?

It’s okay user, I bought eth at ath in order to buy xrp ath. Am I doing it right biz?

lmao this. If you can't see that literally every single alt is currently following the same pattern (HINT: THE MONEY GOES INTO BITCOIN) you have to be blind, stupid or both

LOL. Ripple is very stable. It pumped because of the coin escrow which literally took half the supply off the market. Expect it to float around $0.65 - $0.75 for the next few months. If you bought at $0.80+ you are fucked.

You belong here

i'm afraid this user is right

>If you bought at $0.80+ you are fucked.
JUST...

>If you bought at $0.80+ you are fucked.
>loose 10%
>fucked

Even if it did, I've already removed all emotion from my investment. I put in money and say "I'm perfectly fine losing all of this."

I never invest to live, I just do it for fun and a new learning opportunity

>13,000 Ripple accumulated
>don't want to end up like a Stinky Linky

>lol. Trips of truth.
I'm selling my XRP and never touching it again. I have a feeling BTC will go on a bull run. that's it guys.. pulling the trigger. And fuck the pump and dump shills.

Good it XRP was waiting for you to dump before it blasts off again to moment you sell.

most of us have held XRP bags until we realised that it's one of the most stable coins that doesn't do anything for months. Many are using it as hedge because it's so stable. Not saying you should sell now, but you should consider it. Wait for feedback from TA anons if they are willing to help.

Id prefer to get out around 4100-4200 kind of area can i expect that soonish or is this a long term hold i bought at 3055

I hope you choke on your words, pajeeta.

There's a pullback. This is your chance to get in.