This fucking faggot elf wont get out of my fucking tree

this fucking faggot elf wont get out of my fucking tree

wat do Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rvJsG4F2Img
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Call the dwarf in your basement who dug too greedily and too deep to help you out.

Be very clear that he should NOT pull the "End of the World" lever. Just because he built it doesn't mean it ever should be used.

You should stop making threads, or at least start using a trip so people who see your garbage threads as they are can filter them.
Everybody wins!

After that have the wizard in your kitchen cook you something nice, and the dragon in your cellar, who hoards fine wines, will find something to pair it with nicely.

>wizard
>not sorceress barmaid with huge tits
What are you, a casual?

No, you just weren't here the last time we did this. We basically came up with a comfy comedy where you've got a whole bunch of magical shit stuck in your house Wocket in Pocket style.

Link?

>Not just filtering the phrase 'wat do'

Report to the local police.

SETTLE
EVERY
GRUDGE

youtube.com/watch?v=rvJsG4F2Img

Report to the federal police.

Tell them you think unregistered machine guns may be involved.

I wish a stupid faggot elf would give me a semi-flirtatious smile all the time.

High impact sexually violence ought to do it.

Why do you think I planted that tree?

Teach you about proper punctation and capitalization.

Rolled 3 (1d20)

Roll to seduce the elf.

Ask the garden lamia to pull her down. As long she is a tree lamia and not a digging lamia she should be faster and more agile than the elf.

It's a shame that High Elves aren't in yet. Kicking Wood Elves' teeth in just isn't as satisfying. I wouldn't even have a problem with them if they didn't for some reason conquer/destroy 90% of the map every game.

i quick lesion in do as i say then of to the markets

you have sex with her and she'll become your wife so you two can fuck each other senseless all the time

you happy?

Fantastic thread about traditional games.

Better than all the political discussion that has been happening lately.

nah, not really

That doesn't make it good. Why would anyone consider this a valid argument?

Don't you have a billhook? Just prod the devil.

Nah, it's better.
At least here people don't vehemently crusade their opinion around and trust uncited sources like it's word of god.

I'd rather have senseless fantasy fun than see yet another actually good thread derailed into shit. Like, here, I don't get disappointed, because the thread wasn't interesting in the first place.

>nth thread about "an elf thing happened, roleplay a single sentence post about how you want to sex/rape/kill the elf"
>fun
At least OP should put some effort into it, derailing a thread with politics takes more effort than this.

That's the beauty of it - this thread has nowhere to go but up, so at worst nothing changes, and at best I'm pleasantly surprised.

Start charging for rent.

Doesn't really surprise me that I spend more time on other boards when there are anons that call this trite drill fun and not something that clogs the catalog with shitposts.

Shush, user. If you didn't want to flaunt your perceived supremacy into an internet stranger's face, you wouldn't be posting in this thread in the first place.

Trespasser! Now to excercise my second amendment right to own a hunting rifle and shoot it at a range of at least 70 meters.

call animal control and tell them that there is an uncollared elf in your tree that won't come down.

they'll send somebody by soon.

Don't see what this has to do with a unique technology from AoEII.

Yes. Thank you.

>3
You make her eat all of the eggs

now I'm imagining a property owner having to entice rent out of a mixed of various fantasy occupants.

could make for a medium-tier anime

>space elf from Tenchi Muyo: War on Geminar

Wait until noon, she'll suffer a "period of weakness" where she'll be timid and compliant because space.