Tolkien thread?

Tolkien thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/8736668/1/Loyalty-Unyielding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wouldn't mind a Tolkien thread.

Have some Phobs art.

Personally, Finrod was my favorite Noldor king because he seemed so unambiguously, indisputably decent.

And more.

And died heroically.

Exactly! Plus his Man-Friendship via the Ring of Barahir is cute.

Are elves taller than humans, in general? Or this this one of these things Tolkien never gave a precise answer and we can only compare individual characters to each other?

This is medieval times, so men make it to 5'7" on average, but I assume elves make it to 6'.

From what I remember elves and the higher men races are pretty tall.

Elves were taller then most men with the exception of Numenoreans. People of Numenorean descent like Aragorn and Boromir stood at 6'6 and 6'4 respectively who I believe were about equal with Elves such as Legolas. Although the ancient Numenroeans ,who were more pure then their descendants, were much taller with Elendil standing at a massive 7'11.

>tranny Sauron with super gay relationship with bishie Morgoth by tumblr artist who has them mince about in shitty little fanfiction comics with tumblr humour

Why does Veeky Forums keep reposting this terrible fucking art

Why would you insult the Middle Earth Mythos like this, it is so much fucking better than this, it doesn't deserve this.

Finrod is good but I think his ideas about the relationship between elves and man and the reasoning for everything that happens to the later is retarded.

To be fair the art isn't that bad. In for example I just look at the art which is how I would envision a lot of the stuff and ignore the dialogue completely.

>Hey guys, why does the guy who calls himself pretty girly names and keeps getting called beautiful and fair in the text look like a bishie?

wtf i want to fuck sauron now

We all know why Ar-Pharazon took Sauron into his service so soon after his capture.

Everything deserves adorable gay relationships.

Remember when Sauron and Felagund fought in a karaoke contest?

Sauron got btfo'd too.

He actually won that one.

Do the world a favor, and jump in a pyre.

Nah

He did get btfo by Huan, though.

How about no?

I'm trying to imagine the sort of messages gil-galad would have been sending to numenor after they captured Sauron. Probably something to the effect of putting him on a ship and sending him to valinor, or just burying him forever.

Why does this look like TF2 comics? Are they the same artist?

>Ah, save me, Melkor!

Sauron's sexy and he knows it.

Of course not, it deserves that one fanfic where Sauron's pure selfless love redeems Morgoth. Altough the one where Morgoth is sent to Equestria for friendship therapy is also okay.

Once you start down the sparkly path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.

Dwarvish Kek

It was just transcripts of him screaming incoherently.

>it deserves that one fanfic where Sauron's pure selfless love redeems Morgoth

Link?

Likely so.

fanfiction.net/s/8736668/1/Loyalty-Unyielding

Does anyone have the comic from the same artthat shows why you should never trust Melkor?

Why did the Valar hate humans?

I don't give a fuck about the comic but more of that Numenorean architecture, please

You wanna feel like you're in an italian palace, huh?

It's more Byzantine style

Post good art.

agreed
Commencing Dump

and

while i'm at it

i'll also post these pictures

s'all i got

Fear not!

>The most like his father
>Barely did anything important

To me, that one's always looked like Melkor's throwing an elbow drop on the High King.

>tfw no /meg/ - Middle-earth General

Whoever came up with Sauron's armor in the movies did a good job.

Don't think it could survive.

I know, that's why it hurts.

I may as well join in the dump with some I've save from Veeky Forums over the years.

Question to rile up all you Tolkien autists!
Does the Balrog have wings?
And how big is it supposed to be?

It's not specified.

It varies, but in general, really big.

Requesting Bilbo & The Trolls