/pfg/ - Pathfinder General

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Hell's Jubilations Edition

In honor of the Hell's Vengeance game getting all its applicants, lets talk about Fiends and Hells. What kind of fiends do you like? How do you prefer to play them as? In your homebrew settings, where do Devil, Demons, and other fiends fit in the grand cosmology of the setting

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Avowed Playtest 1:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing
Malefex Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing
Legendary Kineticists II Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/11_w1o5dSef2tzu2GDLnJKElHY3uyETzuzFHDAjI6P6k/edit?usp=sharing
Spheres of Might preview: docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1NyV2ScbDMk7WHwLQt8z8MVfBQfBsiVa3pykH_tcTGMY/edit?usp=sharing
myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1052330
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=purple_hair mermaid
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yo all, just some info that the next SoM preview is going to be tomorrow, we're demoing another two spheres and another class, and this Weds we're doing an AMA over on Reddit, so make sure and check it out!

If you regret putting as much effort as you did into your app cause you knew you weren't even in the considerations, raise your hand.

I like getting PCs to make pacts with devils for various reasons. It's fun fun fun.

>Repostan to the new thread

You may or may not remember me, but I'm the user who said he would be working on a retooling of the Armorist to not be so trash.

Now, I currently have an initial alpha version available for commentary and criticism ready for ya'll. Please feel free to comment on either the document or to this post on any issue or problems you see with the armorist. Further, I would also welcome you guys to post any ideas you would want to see for any new arsenal tricks as well.

docs.google.com/document/d/1NyV2ScbDMk7WHwLQt8z8MVfBQfBsiVa3pykH_tcTGMY/edit?usp=sharing

Also, as of now I'm still not too married to the current art, so if you have any decent armorist art as well, please feel free to share those as well!

>tfw no large-chested dork as the party mage.

I'm really happy that it's finally starting! I can be a bully-able lil' grappler... who might get grappled on the backside!!!

She's more of a bitch than a dork, but here ya' go.

>writing my Archbaron Fex app
>proof reading it, realize my app is basically me saying I know nothing about the Archbaron but pick me because reasons.
>delete the whole thing, should just pretend I never bothered
I guess I'll just play Stardew Valley until the next game gets announced.

Intelligent items are devils 95% of the time.

She's not a dork how dare you.

But user, all mages are bitches.

Oh, well if she's not a dork, then she won't mind hosting a big party in her lair!

So! How was your weekend, /pfg/? Do anything fun or exciting, game-related or otherwise?

Do not.

That dragon is a huge four-eyed nerd! She probably even stutters when a pretty boy stares at her cleavage!

All the COOL dragons are having Lair Parties, but I guess if she's a DORK then it's probably fine if she doesn't.

I started HV prep and worked all weekend.

But is she done yet?

She's in the app thread. Still working on her sheet now before I go to work.

>mfw I've been hyping myself to apply to the campaign as a heavily armored hunk
>mfw every time I strike that metaphorical flint-and-steel, the spark just isn't there

I don't even know why, horny huge-chested dragon-girls getting plowed by big bulky men should be my jam.

Can you link it here? So that we all may judge you? And because im at work?

Oh, fine.

myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1052330

Shut up!

>Mythweavers is blocked

Why am I not surprised

Archive.org, save it there!!!

Alsooo, has anyone got any more cute merfolk with purple or blueish or whatever hair? I'm a worthless artist, so I'll need help finding stuff to use.

Oi /pfg/

Since the srd is currently down, can you remind me how the Brawler's AC bonus works? I don't think it works exactly like the monks, does it?

I don't have anything of the like because fish are stinky and gross!

B-but... nooo! She's not stinky OR gross, she tries her best!!!

Got some dungeon-diving done, with a side of small bits of roleplay. Getting actual plot development will probably take a few sessions, but it should be all the sweeter when it happens. I'm most excited for the stuff that will happen once we get done with the currant chunk of the "main plot". One PC is stuck with the shambles of her family's estate, and the GM has informed me the consequences of poking the preserved clone bodies of ancient wizards will kick in once we head back to base. Gonna be a dad again, it seems.

Jumping off that, actually, tell me about the subplots you've had GMs add on to APs in order to spice them up!

AC Bonus (Ex): At 4th level, when a brawler wears light or
no armor, she gains a +1 dodge bonus to AC and CMD. This
bonus increases by 1 at 9th, 13th, and 18th levels.
These bonuses to AC apply against touch attacks. She
loses these bonuses while immobilized or helpless, wearing
medium or heavy armor, using a shield, or carrying a medium
or heavy load.

She can try as hard as she likes, she's still a reeking fish lady that nobody likes! Mermaids are gross!

Damn, I wish I was that dragon girl. Blue Dragon Princess is such a cutie.

B-but user, how could she change your mind?? S-she REALLY tries hard to not be that... n-not that she's that anyway!!!

Gillgals are mammals, and objectively superior to mermaids!

Thanks man.

That's not as good as I'd hoped. Man I wish I could just be an Avenger with Stalker talents instead. Without waiting until level 11.

She can't! I bet she could never get the stinky fish smell off even if she polymorphed herself into a bar of soap. She'll be a gross fish lady forever!

Noo, a-user, she can't even polymorph, s-stop being a hecking b-bully!!! H-her human side is at least good, r-right?

Mermaid tails are for cleaning and polishing all friendly-like!

Her human side is forever tainted by having a gross tail attached. I bet she's got gross fish breath no matter how hard she brushes!

If she is the daughter of the Queen her assets should be far more cartoonishly huge.

>All this talk of DP2
>Nothing about Best Princess
SHAME ON YOU!

A-user, she... she's trying her best!! It's hard living on the surface when you used to just be able to swim around, even if she was slower than the others in the water!

Please no bully!
Thanks for the help, user!

2 is more of a butt/hips girl.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=purple_hair mermaid

Change to blue or so on as appropriate!

Thanks for the help! Usually, those are kinda lewd or too magical, but for a game like this I can try to make an exception! Except not too much on the latter part!!!

She should go back to the ocean so she can be mediocre somewhere that already reeks of fish and stops stinking up the surface!

Since I can't get on the SRD, what Oracle Mysteries get the Sidestep Secret?

B-but... she doesn't want people to not like her! Is there no way for her to change your mind, a-user? Is it made up?

So merfolk-user... does she.. uhh.. reproduce like a fish or like a girl?

y u gotta drag my old stuff into this user

Lore Oracle. Nature and Lunar both get effectively the same ability with a different name.

U-um, she reproduces like a girl, user, why? She's l-like a dolphin.

There's no way, Jose! Fish are gross and they always will be! I'll hate her forever! Foreveeer!

N-noo... a-at least just ignore her and d-don't bully her!

Howdy

Huh. Is there some way to pick get revalations from a mystery you didn't pick? Like, an archetype or something?

Every dragon princess needs love! And a hoard of eggs!

Dolphingirls best girls
because their vaginal walls message their partners piece when having sex

Will she take me back to her secret dolphin cave whether I want to or not? Especially if not?

There used to be a way via revelation rings, but otherwise you have to ask your DM if you can use a 3pp feat to poach a revelation, or suck it up and take one of the mysteries that has the revelation effet(s) you want. There are archetypes that give you specific revelations from certain mysteries, but none of them give Sidestep Secret or any other ability like it.

I want more things to steal Sidestep Secret, damnit! I want a 6th caster that gets it!

What makes her a bitch? She always seemed cute to me.

Fine, I can do that. No I won't.

Y-yeah, she really doesn't know all too much about that... after all, she's never tried.

Um, yeah, user, if you want to be stuck for a small w-while...

P-please? She'll do anything!!

Dorky old Blue, nobody loves you! How is Knowledge going to get you in bed with a lusty Dragonslayer?

So Blue's got a huge bubble butt and wide hips perfect for gripping?

Here's how it breaks down
>Dragon Princess 1 is the brat/runt of the litter, pudgy with no muscle, long neck and tongue. Is a glutton and greedy
>Dragon Princess 2 is the brains/nerd of her sisters. Fat bottomed girl makes the rockin world go round. Stuck up, domineering, but actually kinda tsundere
>Dragon Princess 3 is the Warlord of the clutch. Multi-arms, Bear-Mode muscle thicc, tig ol bitties. Caring, cuddly, and desperately want approval and affection
>Dragon PRincess 4 is vain, the collector, architect, and designer amongst her sisters. Super model thin, immaculate hygene and use of beaty/care products. Narcissistic, desires to be fawned, worshipped, and idolized
>Dragon Princess 5 is the oldest, and mother's favorite. Powerful Conquerer and Archmage, with body proportions closest to the Queen. Always tries to conquer nations and people, but what she really wants is for someone to break through her serious exterior and conquer her heart and body

Because its hot, and you did the girl some real justice. I have spent many a night oggling the visage of DP3

>she doesn't know too much about that
>never tried
I think we should change that then, a little "practice" never hurt

Much.

I know that feel, friend.

I didn't get picked for RotJR and I feel mighty cross!

Although a number of people dispute the validity of gens 4 and 5.

The first three are basically it.

Wait, but RotJR hasn't been said yet!

I'll bully her until she slithers back to the ocean crying smelly fish tears.

SO! DManons, what new games are YOU going to make? I'm really excited to see who makes what next!!!

Um, w-well, if worst comes to worse, she can always be more like a dolphin and rage...

And by Dolphin I mean the vicious kind of dolphin...

Nobody's been picked for RotJR yet.

May I be of assistance?

Do you think she cries Omega-3 fatty tears?

>tfw you'll never princess carry a tired yet still spunky mermaid back to your private tent at the end of a hard day of battles, grappling foes and teaching those dirty rebels a thing or two.
>tfw you'll never emerge some time later from your private tent with some fresh tuna rolls for the rest of the party to enjoy

I want Game of Brevoy Thrones and I want it now!

>Although a number of people dispute the validity of gens 4 and 5
How? Are these grogs who refuse to be a part of /twg/ community? Or just people still butthurt over Holstaur?
Because 4 and 5 have some fun and neat princesses

So, HV goers and people who want input in HV!

Why is the party of spunky mermaids, tieflings, and swordsmen/sorcerers in the sleepy town of Longacre, anyway? What madlib would you put in the following sentence?

We're here to do ________

Get paid and enjoy ourselves!
And maybe lose our virginity!

>We're here to:
Be fucked by literally anyone who's ever had a passing interest in putting it in a merfolk.

chew ass and kick bubblegum

>Holstaur

The penis ruins her.

Cow-girls are however incredible and I'd probably try to waifu any PC in a lewd campaign who makes one.

I mean I'm gonna be honest, I only know what 4 and 5 look like because I go to the threads occasionally. I've seen one fanart of 4, and nothing at all of 5. They just haven't caught on like the first three have.

Also I think the first three were the only ones with Gats actually involved?

Understatement of the century, user. From the way everyone talks about you it sounds like everyone in Longacre is going to have a shot at your holes.

Uppity, snide, and cynical. Attribute it to fatigue from crafting at a break-neck pace and/or the constant apprehension of something going horribly wrong with an underlying fear that she may not have the power to fix it. Think of a cocktail of classic French nihilism and stress.

Some days she wants to lock herself in her room and cry, but there's no time for that.
Cannith's coming to break our legs and we need to get our sales records and tax information ready to be presented. Also there's a powerful vampire on the verge of being summoned again. And the Pirate King is on the loose. And there's a crazy wizard hellbent on unmaking the world.
"Why are there a bunch of weirdos praying to me all the time? Why won't they leave me alone??"

She's got a few reasons to want to cry.

We're here because... well, miss spunky merfolk is there because she's part of a bunch of nondescript mercenaries! She's totally gonna abandon them once someone in the party bullies her!

I can get on board with that, user!

We're here because Cheliax called for wetwork, and we answer!

Y-yeah! Basically, yeah! Wetwork!!!~

S-so rude... so bully...

What race would you use to make such a PC user?

But not all who answered...

Were accepted.

Well, there's Minotaur in Gen 4.
Also the Gen 4 Expansion will have Buffalo Princess as well.

There is dozens of fanart and fusions with Symbiote Princess, also stuff for Cyclops and Chimera. Hell, one thread was filled to brim with discussions on Chimera

Besides, that's just because they aren't the current meme. Current meme is Expansion 3 and Tower Queens

Princess 4 sounds like she'd get along with the Undine I submitted

I'd hope for a parallel campaign run, but spunky mermaid grappler won't be in it, so why even live?

HVGM!

If you're still around, tell us who the highest contenders that just didn't quite make it are?

>Also I think the first three were the only ones with Gats actually involved?

Yeah. Gatz put it to a close before he began to resent his own project. Which honestly? I can't blame him for. For me, anyway, that's where the 'canonical' Tower Girls stuff comes to a close. But it's nice to see that Veeky Forums can still have fun with a thing.

Agathion-Blooded Aasimar.

>What race would you use to make such a PC user?

There was a custom race designed right here on /pfg/ called the Minos, which are explicitly cow-people with stocky human upper halves and thick, cow-like lower halves.

They had Powerful Build, Str/Con focus with a penalty to Int, and the potential for +2 Natural armor.

They were beautiful.