Finally get nagged into using voice chat for our roll20 game

>finally get nagged into using voice chat for our roll20 game
>the person doing the nagging has a FUCKING UNBEARABLE "female" voice that they insist is their real voice

What do I do, Veeky Forums? If I kick them out I'm afraid everyone will think I'm a bigot, but they sound like rockso the rock n roll clown pretending to be someone's mother and it's completely destroying the game

Pic related, it's my reaction the instant he got on mic

Complain here by only providing no information of value and act like you're hoping complete strangers can provide you with a magical solution to your problem that largely stems from you being passive aggressive and bad at communication, while in reality you're just here to bitch and vent.

Obviously.

fake a technical problem my good sir

>while in reality you're just here to bitch and vent.
Nah, this is probably one of those "ain't skeletons just THE WORST?" threads.

Dude's been making them all day.

Okay smart guy, help me out then. What do you do to manage your terrible attempt to pretend to be a woman when you're roleplaying online?

Clearly the keyboard tranny in my game needs some tips

Why does it even bother you is the fundamental question here
If your skin is this thin you should probably start there

Ha ha, you called me a smart guy, when I was dumb enough to suspend my disbelief for even a moment.

Don't even start. What is wrong with you.

Two reasons, one because it sounds grating as fuck and jars everyone out of character the instant you start talking

Two, because we are already roleplaying the game. We aren't here to be your test audience for roleplaying your female persona IRL. If you are going to make shit up, make up a character and roleplay it, stop forcing us to pretend that you're a woman IRL.

I thought you people were supposed to be the ones obsessed with affirmative consent? I don't consent to play Trannies and Troubles, we're trying to play D&D.

You jackass, I'm actually laughing out loud

Nice job

This. Either suck it up or leave. Then again you're probably just the guy who makes a bunch of tranny threads on Veeky Forums once a month.

>the gm should leave
Tyranny of the minority

Ban him. The other players may think you're a bigot but they're going to leave because of his disgusting tranny bullshit anyway

nothing is worse than obvious fake female voices

that fucking gutteral rasp to them is the worst part

Run their voice through a filter.

Doesn't even have to be a female one. Just make good enough to make their voice palpable.

Is that even possible on roll20? I know trannies sometimes run their own voice through a filter but how would I go about filtering their voice on my end?

Literally anything would be less jarring and terrible than what they think passes for a female voice. Jesus christ the fucking horror.

Where is my examples ffs?

Probably easily found at your nearest roll20 game with voice enabled

>If I kick them out I'm afraid everyone will think I'm a bigot,

You clearly are, so why are you worried that they would know?

but

what if it actually is a girl, user.

What if you met LADY ROCKSO user?

Would you really kick lady rockso?

Introduce a tranny NPC, and have all the other NPCs repeatedly call him a tranny faggot.

Ask if she does cocaine

>STOP POSTING THESE HATE FACTS
Sorry unbearable transtrender, your "lady" voice is as atrocious are your personality