WHO KEEPS BUYING SO MUCH BITCOIN AT THESE PRICES, seriously who is doing this shit?

WHO KEEPS BUYING SO MUCH BITCOIN AT THESE PRICES, seriously who is doing this shit?

Were other pics of this girl ever found?

100k new registration on coinbase every single day

also remember that there is less bitcoins than millionnaires on this planet

all according to keikaku,

Same people who are selling at these prices? Uh, duh.

rich people and fomo-ers

Don't you wish that you bought at the then all time high of $3,000 per BTC back in June?

Given bitcoin's rise, it's very hard to argue against buying at ATH. This whole year I kept waiting for bitcoin to go down. I saw it at $1,000, saw it at $2,000, saw it at $3,000 and assumed it was a bubble and would crash back down to 1 and then I could buy some. My hesitation cost me lots of potential profits.

People buying at 19.5k are thinking they don't want to regret not buying once it goes to 30 or 40k

normies? crypto market cap has basically doubled in the past month... we are over U$500 billion, not stoping before U$1 trillion

>The same people that are selling are buying.

>who keeps buying bitcoin at 200, 5k, 10k

wow it's almost like you're catching on user to the fact that the price is absurdly inflated

Thats not what I meant. I meant, "the same people who are making trades on the bitcoin market".

Any bitcoin bellow 100k is cheap.
There will be another halvening in 2020, and another somewhere in 2024.
If you're not a sperglord you can retire by then if you just buy one fucking bitcoin and hold it and not panic sell it when it has the typical bitcoin small crashes

You do realize that people buying in today can still be called early adopters. Mainstream money still has little access to BTC. This shit could be in huge bubble area - if it does drop just wait for the dead cat bounce and cash out.

>people buying in today can still be called early adopters.

for 2 eth and 3 ltc ill upload them

No pussy is worth that much. Let alone a jaypeg of a non revealed puss.

just because a majority of the population doesn't have bitcoin doesn't mean the market still has a lot of room to grow. Barely half of people own stock for example.

The federal treasury. They're gonna crash the market with no survivors to protect the jew owned banks

this guy gets it at least partially. the other 98% of Veeky Forums are chronically retarded

This picture needs to be updated. 1 BTC is like 18k, enough for a poor mans car

there's tons

How to find them?

There's a hell of alot of people in this world for who 20k seems like fuck all

Who is buying at these prices? Easy answer: Finex printing tether machines.

I bought my first crypto at 2000 and I thought it would probably crash then.

It will crash, there's no reason to use bitcoin over litecoin, Bcash, or any of the other more radically better coins out there. The question really is when in BTC die?

And crypto > stocks. Untill half of people is in crypto, the crypto market is forced to grow.

It's unregulated, so for all you know exchanges are just doing a Gox and trading with themselves using bots

I'd love to know what the true crypto market looks like - how much true liquidity exists

It's called money laundering. INTERPOL soon

>Gox and trading with themselves using bots

Also this +front-running tricks

nigga every chinese girl look the same anyway who cares

No she's special. That body is unreal.

you faggots realise that people ask this same question at every ATH?
$100
$1000
$5000
$10000
$15000
$20000
??????
profit

>Not buying at the start of the $100k bullrun

I just bought $200 worth.
Flashback a year ago
>who keeps buying at these prices... street shit alt meme coins are so much better

Yeah, I'm sure glad I didn't buy when it peaked at $10,000