Think of a number between 1 and 20. Got it?

Think of a number between 1 and 20. Got it?

you now have to share an apartment with the Primarch of the legion with that number. If you thought 2, it's all the loyalists. if you thought 11, it's all traitors. How does it go, teej?

20. I have no idea what those guys are up to.

But user, you only have one roommate! I mean, he only ever answers to the same name, even if he looks a bit different every now and then...

>mfw 12
Oh dear.

Pft, if only. There's two of them but they keep switching names.

Rolled 16 (1d20)

Let the dice gods decide

Raven Guard.

Could be worse, I guess.

Oh crap. I'm ocd-levels of cleanliness -kind of person.

I'm prettu fucking sure Morty doesn't use a coaster...

Bretty gud, he's almost never home, always on the road, so I don't have to look out for him accidently killing me, and when he IS around he scares owner so I don't have to pay a rent.

And then we write pottery and have deep conversations with cup of chocolate. Khan is alright.

>mfw 2
Ain't no party like a loyalist party.

Whoever picks 8 is fucked in a Hostel kind of way.

4. I'd share an apartment with pre-demon Pert. Da Vinci stuff everywhere, and NOBODY is getting in without being invited.

>7

Why does our door have 18 locks and what are all these sandbags doing in the living room.

>1

I mean he's nice to my face and pays rent on time but I can tell he's up to no good in his room.

Let's see if the dice gods favor me

Rolled 12 (1d20)

Fuck, trying again

Oh god why, now I have to deal with a mad daemonic berserker, I hope Kharn calm him, lest I get my head crushed

>8
OH EMPEROR IM DEAD

>2
Well, I get Hawkboy and the black one. That makes up for Birdy McMopesalot and Mr. Awoo, Esq. Corn might install a vault door in the entrance and Ferrus adding a massive gun cabinet but so long as Nautical Girlyman can establish some apartment rules for us all to live by I think we'll be fine. Maybe if we get Johnson a cat he'll stop being such a mess.

Also I guess Khan is there.

>Angron
Oh fuck off. Can I have Vulkan or Sangy instead? I don't feel like hearing Limp Bizkit blared every waking moment.

>17
Oh... Oh no.

>dorn
I would advertise all my riches just too see what happens to anybody trying to steal my shit.

Rolled 20 (1d20)

Rolling

Eh, could be worse. At least he's a loyalist

18 - I got Vulcan, which I imagine would be pretty nice

That was my pick too. But I'm ok with this. My /k poorfag armory needs upgrading.

But my apartment is really small and cramped already.

kek

Y'all wish your roommate was as perfect and capable as mine.

>14
>Had to look up which legion it was
>Death Guard
It depends pre or post Heresy. Pre it seems to be pretty standard stuff. He'd help me survive anything the world can throw at me, but the ritual chugging of poison will suck for a while.

Post? Good thing I'm a Nurglite. Morty might be a little depressed, but I'll poke him with a stick now and then to get him out of the house. But when his buddy Typhus swings by the party is on.

>III - Emperor's Children

I guess it's time to TURN UP THE RADIO.

C-can we pretend I didn't do it

Your face is now the floor and your skin is a rug.

Unless you are a navigator waifu. Then you're pregnant.

>XV
>Magnus
I guess I'm never touching the ceiling now. Won't need stools or ladders to change lightbulbs and maybe I can be a sorcerer. Guy seems a little revenge bent and mopey though, and there's a lot of statues standing about but I think i see them move in the corner of my eye now and then.