BTC is 20k

> BTC is 20k

This is ridiculous

>he doubted
lel

I wish. Only 19.3k :((((

10min $200 tx fee coin isn't worth 20k it isn't worth 20 cents faggot

tfw when cashed out at 9.5k due to tether fud/hack.

no one cares. just keep buying.

fuck my life

Hello Baby Boomer. How did you find this area?

I'm sure people said the same thing at 100, 1k, and 10k, then when they're finally right at who knows what number they'll say "see I told you" even though they lost out on 10k% returns, you know what they say op even a broken clock is right twice a day.

/r/LINKtrader linked here

Doesn't matter when all its used for is speculation. This is exactly what we're seeing here

A coin either has scaling problems or isn't used

stay mad stinky linky

>"Daddy, why did you sell at the start of the $100k run?"
>"uh... they said it was a bubble"
>"Is that why we live in a black neighbourhood?"
>"yes sweetie, I'm sorry, now hush and take your cyanide, it will make things easier"

Where

I don't care about BTC.

Who cares if it goes from 17k to 20k, that's not much percentage wise.

I made more money today with ENJ than you Buttcoin fags.

>1% change
Keep us updated.

This.

fees over 20 per send

btc is obviously not going to be the worlds crypto, which means you still have plenty of time to accumulate better functional cryptos, dont fall for boomer bullshit everything is going to be fine.

Is it even worth buying now? I asked the same question when it was at 100 and now I feel like a retard

wait till it goes to 30k

>tfw no coiner

I will say this again. Corecucks are the most deluded coiners, not even linkies, arkies, bitbeaners, and digimarines are on their delusion level.

bcash bags so heavy

I don't hold bcash, stupid normie. But it's still a better coin than your bs.

lmao how salty can you get

Actually pretty reasonable desu. I can't realistically see it ever jumping to 50k+

you dun goofed

I know, should be 100k by now wtf

>BTC will unironically hit 100k until march

He probably thinks bcash is the real bitcoin LMFAO

Bitcoin Cash will be the real Bitcoin, but we will only see that in the coming bear market.

Market says otherwise, faggot

You need to start reading more about Bitcoin Cash.

When people stops buying Bitcoin because of stupid fees and payment channels, who do you think is first in line to replace it?

People are paying a very high PRICE but are getting no VALUE in return.

fork.lol/pow/retarget

Shit will hit the fan in 2 days when suddenly you have to pay 100$ or more in fees to transact your BTC.

LINK is the real Bitcoin

Ever hear of emergency Difficulty Adjustment? This causes inflation! bch miners and anyone who shills this shitcoin will fuck you over as soon as coinbase releases all their bch

if you haven't notice bitcoin is at nearly 20k. Nobody even gives a fuck that the transactions are 20$ right now they're still investing in bitcoin

>he doesn't know about the new difficulty adjustment algorithm in BCH
And by the way miners are making 20% of their revenue in fees in the BTC network. Doesn't this also cause Inflation?
I think it will be a big milestone when cornbase adds BCH for trading.

Someone sounds salty he bet on the wrong horse

Every single time you see iFinex printing new Tethers buy ASAP as much as you can.

Keep everything at Bitstamp or GDAX and be ready to sell as soon as Tether/Bitfinex goes off.

That's the only thing you faggots need to know.

yeah the miners wait and make sure that 6 blocks aren't mined in 12 hours. Just so they can slash mining difficulty by 20%. This will cause confirmation problems and leaving the shit network to 51% attacks. Oh and halving? will do 2016 blocks in less than half a year and another one a year after that. This cycle will keep repeating itself. Hopefully this shitcoin dies asap

No they implemented a new DAA to smoothly adjust difficulty after each block.

Been sending $5 transactions all day long and they've been completing in less than an hour. Keep bitching Ver.

BUY BITCOIN CASH, IT'S THE REAL BITCOIN, FUCKERSSS