Qtum will be at 130$ minimum by january 2nd

qtum will be at 130$ minimum by january 2nd

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Qtum/comments/7jz41s/ink_the_first_ip_project_in_the_qtum_chain/
discord.gg/ESrPQ5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why

Trying to create FOMO.

With the next btc hard fork you will get 1 bitcoin united for 100 qtum. It´s got some real dev´s that make it more than just a currency and it´s going to overtake china when ICO legislation passes over there because it has a unique blockchain.

You could bet that QTUM and the corecuck teams are starting to work together. Once the market realizes this Bitcoin and QTUM connection it'll be yuge

I really hope so user, it should keep pumping pre UBTC fork. It's gaining a lot of traction, just broke 2bill marketcap yesterday (after retard user laughed at me for saying it had room to grow past 1.4). It's due to dethrone NEO. Ty Lopez (lol) literally shilled it in his latest video explaining how it's better than NEO.
Excited to see where this goes, there's a lot of talk of UAE + Saudi developing projects on QTUM. CEO says big announcements coming (CEOs always say shit like that though I guess)

100QTUM(~3k) = 1UBTC 1BTC(20k) = 1UBTC(already trading at $400)

QTUM is some good shit right now.

Also this: reddit.com/r/Qtum/comments/7jz41s/ink_the_first_ip_project_in_the_qtum_chain/
>inb4 lebbit

>source
will they give say .5UBTC per 50QTUM?

No.

was holding this fucker since august. Decided to drop it few weeks ago because it did fucking shit.

Now dont you tell me this motherfcuking QTUM is going to moon?

FUCK

Bought 100 for the free bitcoin united, fucking free money lol

Arent they gonna shoot like a sattelite up in the sky ?

I just bought in. how will that work? I have my quantum just sitting on binance right now

Just like I blew a load up yer mum's cunt.

Is this moon mission still going? I've got 10 already, wondering if I should get more.

may as well right
yes, apparently with the intent of sending and receiving transactions without internet. It'd be through the satellite..

Now that's neat.

making $ off crypto is cool and all..but this is the stuff that really excites me

I remember when people were FUDding based on these photos, just goes to show.

QTUM is vastly underappreciated on Veeky Forums. There's still time to get in on it

discord.gg/ESrPQ5E

so you really have to have 100 for the fork? Damn I only have about 11 and that's all i can do right now. Oh well see you on mars.

Just got 100 of these fuckers, considering I had free cash and there's some freebies in it too.

Is this coin a good ride? History seems to indicate we are in for an ATH soon and then some party?

QTUM team will be releasing specifics soon. See pic about QTUM nodes is exciting. Also from telegram: "Patrick mentioned a $50,000,000 Diamond project on QTUM. In the Geneva event it has discussion about UAE's use of blockchain to track diamonds..."

What are you waiting for user?

Its not about if its about when the investors will see the opportunity.

Could be you just get .11 bitcoin united

Patrick said even bigger news than the Tencent partnership is coming too. They just keep releasing big news. It will keep mooning this entire month. I think it'll go to a 10-14 billion cap in the short term. Yesterday Patrick said he reached a deal with a company and will now have more nodes than Ethereum and Bitcoin combined.

$130 by 2018 confirmed

Why is this better than NEO

more nodes in the hand of one company effectively makes QTUM centralized. In what way is this good?