twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ARE YOU FUCKING MY ASS? I JUST SOLD?

IM RETARDED?

This is not a drill bros. Breaking news, just started. Pump to $6 incoming

>mobile release

dump to $3.5 after

>Selling before $300
You played yourself

Father, why are the sinners leaving the ark? Why? Don't they believe the prophet?

Even fucking Bitconnect a literally ponzi scamcoin has a mobile wallet.

Surely it’s a nice feature and will be useful when ark actually has a product but there is literally no reason why this should cause any sort of price pump right now

Blessings to you all

It says 98.5% for me.

He has a plan for everyone, and it does not involve allowing sinners to survive the flood.

I have a boner

5$

fake news

>ARK pumps 10% because of a fake Veeky Forums thread

This pump is due purely to big boy BTC having a nice weekend rally. Considering sats, we're actually losing ground. 27k is not something to be proud of. If this isn't turned around, the Ark copypasta may come to fruition.

>it's another Veeky Forums buy my bags thread

its never going to moon but for some reason I'm still holding this shitcoin

It pumped before the thread. Maybe the whales are finally done artificially suppressing the price.

Pump started 5 minutes before thread

why the fuck would you lie about this.

fuck off cunt.

also fucking blockfolio is at 4.77. PIECE OF SHIT OF APP

When will they learn

I knew it was going to moon because I, too, considered selling it. And then I realized - that's the moment it takes off. The moment you want to sell the most is when you shouldn't.

Say poor.

I unironically sold my temp stack last night and want to die. It's 15% up on the coin I moved into.

OP here

Honest to god not fucking with you guys, that picture I posted was not shooped, you can examine the pixels.

>wake up from nap
>see ARK is close to $5
>"huh?"
>go on ark.io
>it has trouble loading
>do a hard refresh
>roadmap says 99%
>see replies in thread
>think newbizposters are just so retarded they cant take a second to look it up themselves
>go back and check again
>its back at 98.5%

I literally don't even know what the fuck just happened. But I'm not bullshitting because ts impossible for biz to pump a coin this fast with a market cap like Ark

Good, now undo the pump I want in.

>tfw when happy but also sad you didn't buy more under $5. At least the reverse is also true whenever it dips.

Basically this. I'm actually sour it's going up desu. Even though I bought 500 @$3

its $5.15 now

Good thing I have 25% of my holdings in ARK :)

If you are part of a shill team kys

Where the fuck is the Ark girl when we need her.

Well its quite evidently dumping back down because people are realizing it went back tdown.

I need it to drop at least another 8%

It was just a vision from God, telling you of things to come.

Gee, you just defined the dynamics of a correction. New floor is $5.00.

No, ark is not gonna moon, I won't let it

This. He's the prophet.

Holy fuck I cant believe it. I am Gods chosen destined to lead the newfags and plebs into lamboland.

I am Noah.

Aaaaaand we're back at $5, aka 26.3k sats. Great pump, truly your Ack is going places.

Can someone pass me some rope, I lost money from Ark going up today :(

Hold for 3 weeks casually flipping for gains, move somewhere else for 3 hours and oh look at that.

hodl meme exists for a reason

same thing happened to me with OMG yesterday.

$4.90 and dropping
Fucking based Ark, constantly giving chances at redemption.

Whales are probably sleeping. Just 9btc for sale at bittrex.

We mooooooooooooooooooning boys

More like chances at becoming a bag holder. Sell NOW

I'm waiting for it to keep dropping though to buy. My Monero bags are very heavy.

Poor as fuck here. Been hodling my 50 Ark for a while now just dreaming of a new caravan. So many missed moon missions ready to kms.

Is this it? Can i finnally go live in my van down by the river, or is it the parents basement forever?

Sorry lad, but we're sub $5 again

I'm so finished ever listening to Veeky Forums for anything. It's finally official this time. I will never listen to another "moon" thread again. I'm going to point at laugh every single fucking time I see one of these moon threads.

I was doing just fine on my own this morning. Made $500 on XVG (a real moon) then this bullshit happens. Fuck off faggot... you are all idiots.

Just join a pump and dump Discord. Much more reliable than this nigger shilling pajeet board.
discord.gg/wyHSU2

Ok that was a practise run, now time for the real deal guys. Prepare your sails! We going up again!

anyone get a 404 when visiting the roadmap on arks site

Yes

Showing fine on mobile

Funnily enough when I click the roadmap hyperlink on their main page it works and shows this.

I take that back 404ing now after a refresh.

It's 99% now

roadmap page doesnt work

It genuinely is 99% now

cant access site on my computer. went to it on my jewPad, roadmap says 99%. this is not a drill familia

Sorry wrong pic

here we go boyz 'n' girls

Stop lying trying to access the roadmap on different devices and all are 404

Clear cache. Seriously it's on 99% not a drill.

Fag u replied to here, on my jewpad. Here's a screenshot

famalam ark just posted an update to their twitter/blog. apparently did an overhaul of website, which is probs why its down rn

blog.ark.io/ark-io-website-modularized-internationalized-440b070d611c

when this gonna moon

honestly thought mobile wallets will come out because of the 404 bought now its dropping i got played hard yet again by ark fags

>ARK website translated into many languages.

THEY ARE LISTENING!

I remember mentioning this a bunch on their slack. This team really is solid.

sounds like you played yourself bitch ass nigguh

I'm an ARKLET with 100 but I want to buy another 100 if it dips further.

Can I add that 100 onto the 100 that I'm already staking?

pls and thanks

Lol look at those bags fly.

If you put in the same wallet yea....

Thanks m8 I appreciate ya

Yes, but remember that's not how returns work. You may be 2x on your cheap buy, but you could still be down on your high buy. That's why people use Delta or Blockfolio to track the returns for each transaction

What?

I have 100 Ark, I want another 100 Ark. I'm using profit from XVG (sold to recoup my initial investment) which I want to roll into Ark and stake.

I just wasn't sure if the 100 I buy will automatically count for staking or whether I would need to re-do the voting. What's the fee these days btw?

I use blockfolio.

It's 0.1 Ark

>tfw voted while it was still 1ARK
>know that someday it will have cost me $990

I just checked it's still 1 ark bucko

How much do you guys see Ark being worth someday? Like 1-2 years? Can it reach ETH levels?

30$ end of 2018. 2019 may see 50-100$

You poor souls will never be saved. Post your Iris and call us deluded, but Ark and Plutia offer you salvation. You will forever stay poor if you don't take our hand now and accept Ark. It is the coin that will save you from dwelling in your mothers basement, a coin that will become the next ether and a coin that will finally make you not want to kill yourself.

You guys are fucking deluded, price is not even moving haha

Why do you think that user? Any reasonable predictions for 5 years down the line?

Oh shit, he meant voting fees didn't he?

What a fucking shit coin, you're back to August prices lmao.
sell this piece of shit

hey faggot, zoom out on the price timeline
see that pattern? you are about to be BTFO

Arklet here, I hope so much that the faithful are rewarded. I bought in late but you with Iron Hands deserve your lambos.

WE MOONING

hoping for a dip in the next 24hrs back to 4ish to rebuy and get 100 free ark

ark holder since june

lets do it lads

Well if it's anything like their desktop wallet it's gonna be good.

wow look at that chart... sitting close to $6

SHEEEEEIIT
what happened, like pulling a trigger

1,000 Ark reporting in

this shit is actually pumping

GUYS SHOULD I BUY

whats the estimate for this pump to stop at?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

~$15