Told you to buy Chancoin. It has grown in every aspect...

Told you to buy Chancoin. It has grown in every aspect. In a few months everyone who did not buy now will off themselves. This is the most obvious moon project on Veeky Forums.

This scam brought to you by Charles Straney

Andy, dont be mad. You were the omly scammer and great god you got kicked out of the project. It is all for good.

>Dyslexic ass read this as CHAINCOIN
>Terribly confused
w e w

2018 is the year for Chancoin. Veeky Forums will watch it growing everyday.

>buying a shit coin that will always have connotations to pedophiles, weebs and domestic terrorists

Yeah just dump your money in a HODL. Surely this will have mainstream appeal. Fucktard.

Why don't we let the SEC decide who is Andy? They are focusing on American crypto scams like this one, and then we can find out who's been telling the truth.

Here's my prediction: Andy is goss is Charles, he hired Michael to make the chrome extension in the first month of the scam, Michael found out Charles is a scammer with multiple aliases and so he left (anybody in disbelief at this point, simply contact Michael to verify), Charles didn't have a good way to explain to the community why Michael would leave so they forked the code again to rename Michael's work so people wouldn't ask about him.

Charles spends all-day, every day in discord since last August but makes no progress on anything on the roadmap. Stegonographic tipping for example is supposed to be done by the end of this month but hasn't started. The only thing ever accomplished (browser extension) was done by Michael.

During these months a whole bunch of other drama happened which Charles even forgot about. One time in Julyish the community was angry about him selling coins to "fund development" and convinced him to upload a screenshot of his coin sells. It showed over 150k in sells.

Later Charles denied ever having sold even 100k in the coin's history.

The real number is over a million.

A bunch of poor foreign people bought into chancoin because of the perceived low market cap not realizing one guy has such a huge percent of the coins. For a few months this new group of bad memers has been trying to shill it, their egos kept barely alive by Charles' constant encouragement in discord.

But what do I know. I'm probably just Andy, fudding, or whatever.

that connotation is your illusion, get real.

Im taking away your Chancoin card, you mad no-coiner

You probably are Andy fudding, cus u mad for being kicked out.

7/10

Andy willingly gave over the discord's admin powers to Gossamer, Charles claims.

They "talked him into leaving" Charles claimed in August. That doesn't sound like getting kicked out.

prove it, Andy

prove that Charles said that? It's literally in the chat logs lol. i doubt even charles would deny that, unless he's in his "playing stupid" mode. meh, i don't care to convince you, i'd rather watch the SEC do its job ;)

flashback to when the cultists said to prove charles had posted his token sales

i posted a screenshot

"That's been photoshopped!"

nothing will appease the brainwashed, folks. of course what we have here is the scammer himself, Charles Straney, now being reported to federal agencies for his scamming.

This thread is turning dreadfully sour for the chancoin community :(

hes andy, you are andy, im andy
are there any other andys i should know about ?

No! Im the Andy. gtfo imposter

2/10 fud
>pic related

just thought of another reason why charles/goss might have a hard time claiming the sales transactions are fake.

everyone can see these sales happened on the blockchain! so we know they're not photoshopped hahahahahahha

Chancoin was 1500 sats, good times. We are heading to a $1 rate next year.

not even your bagholders believe your lies now

No need to believe in a certainty. Chancoin will be worth $1/per coin in 2018.

kek i cant belive this, chan coin is obvi a massive scam and their discord groups are shit shows