Other player is a nudist who wares no clothing or armor

>other player is a nudist who wares no clothing or armor
>has a foot long penis that is constantly on display
>becomes erect whenever combat happens even when not participating
>the DM allows this

Does he use the penis as a weapon?

The DM was choosing to have the player who obviously didn't want to take the game seriously have their fun as so they wouldn't disturb the rest of the group.

No he is a ranger that uses ranged weapons, although he barely participates in combat at all.

Talking about the character's erection puts it squarely in the magical realm.
I've played a nudist character who gently caressed the boundary of magical realm (in an extremely lighthearted, comedic game, mind you) but I didn't go around describing her constantly dripping pussy.

The main issue is that he tends to take the game seriously half the time we had one session were he didn't want to wait a day for a ride because the BBEG will kill some people in that time but 10 minutes later he was willing to waist time fucking random NPC's.

Why haven't you kicked this exhibitionist's ass?

WHY TH FUCK IS ICHII THE KILLING NOT WEARING CLOTHING?!

Yeah he allows it
Why you talking about his dick, you gay bro?

Make his dick a target for your impotent rage

>Why you talking about his dick, you gay bro?
It flips the table every time he gets an erection.

Why are you sitting at his table you homo

>make up stupid shit that didn't happen
>so stupid and obvious it didn't happen
>>becomes erect whenever thinking about shitposting stupid shit that didn't happen on Veeky Forums
>the janitors allow this

>Revolver Ocelot explains how grafting Liquid's arm onto his own worked

>He thinks this way but still replies
lol What a dum dum.

>you think he's dumb but still reply
lol what a hero, ty senpai

>player
>not character
>player
He obviously believes in this strongly enough to take a risk of ostracization for it, so you should accept him. It's not his fault when he gets a boner, or that he has a big dick, and not the DM's responsibility to regulate it.

Eh.

I've allowed a player to play a chameleon man. He wore as much clothing as Chewbacca and altered his scales to emulate the rest.

Now THATS something completely different.

OP, are you talking about a real life nudist who sits down to uproot evil with you, or his character? Because if its the first one, he has transcended the magical realm and found ours.

I've done something like this, my character was a full-blown shapeshifter whose "base form" was this homogeneous Ditto goo. The "clothes" were just a textured layer of whatever form it took.

>other player is a Nazi who always wears an SS uniform
>has a big cape with a swastika on his back
>pulls it up front and screams "Heil Hitler!" whenever a hit is scored even when him not being the attacker
>the DM allows this

>other player is a vengeful revenant whose remains were desecrated by the previous owners of the DM's house
>has a gaping wound on his neck that intermittently sprays blood across the table
>screams with the fury of a hundred unavenged nameless dead
>the DM allows this

>other player is a landed noble from 894 AD
>his family tree looks like a magic eye picture
>keeps marrying his other daughters to people, then having them killed for their lands and titles
>the DM allows this

Wait...PLAYER is a nudist, or character?

This is important

Wait, who's the nudist? The player or the character?

Sounds like a japanese RPG.

>other player is a merchant from Mongolia
>Infected with a sever case of the bubonic plague
>coughs on fucking everything every time he beats an enemy's AC
>the DM allows this

>other player is the executive officer of a commercial tug
>insists on investigating mysterious distress signals
>occasionally collapses as alien life forms explode out of his chest
>the DM allows this

>other player is an assimilating alien life form
>ate the previous player and took on his appearance
>starts shaking uncontrollably and turns its head into a giant venus fly trap when it fails a stealth check
>the DM allows this

waaaiiiiit are talking about the player or the character?

>Other player is an eldritch entity from beyond the stars
>Insists on always bringing its ravenous cultists conducting unspeakable blasphemous rites in front of the gaming table
>Causes a san check whenever it has to roll for a san check
>The DM allows this

>other player is Beelzebub, Lord of the Flies
>is followed by a swarm of ravenous insects that devour everything in their path
>they enter the other players from every conceivable entry point along with any that they create during their maddened frenzy every time he fails a skill check
>the DM allows this

Yeah, I would not want that kind of a person sitting at my table either. Like, I'm fine with them participating while sitting further away or squatting on the ground, or maybe sitting sideways. I just hate when people bump or tilt the table, I don't care if they do it with impressive erection, it's still obnoxious.

>other player is a foul-mouthed, wisecracking, no-nonsense New York cop with an itchy trigger finger and a never-say-die maverick spirit.
>joined the group in an attempt to find common ground with his wife, who has a successfull job in management and is considering divorce.
>loses his shoes whenever combat happens even when not participating
>the DM allows this

Have you tried sitting on it?

>>becomes erect whenever combat happens even when not participating

Sounds like a ranged sneak attack opportunity to me.

Anyone who disagreed is objectively wrong.

I want to watch this game.

Too late, Shil Weaton put it behind the paywall before Beely could eat his head.

Is this a new meme? God i love when this board takes a stupid thread and spins it around to make it amazing

also for all manner of sharp things

>other player is a internet memelord
>he frequents a korean photography forum's section about pretend and backgammon
>declares he found a new meme every time he succeeds in a perception check
>the DM allows this

>other player is a Star Wars character
>he frequently gets his character into shitty romances and insists on acting them out
>he hits on the other players too and tries to woo them with wooden dialogue
>the GM allows this

>A demon

>An Abomination

>An Alien

>And John McClane
>Are housemates in this fall special premier SitCom
>Died Hard and gone to Hell