I've got some money to invest. Can I go wrong with any of these? Which do you think is the smartest investment and why?

I've got some money to invest. Can I go wrong with any of these? Which do you think is the smartest investment and why?

XLM and its not even close

Right now...
Tron
Wabi

both will moon soon, wabi can easily reach 50$, tron may reach 0.2 soon enough.

REQ is consist at 0.25, so you can buy in.

I'm in 2 out of the 3. XLM is the best. XVG is has a lot of room to grow and could be some big gains.

Xrb

Req is by far the most promising I think

Req all in, yolo lambo or bagholder

xvg is gerb

This is correct. Product with an actual implementation. Been in top 20 the last 6 months. Not much variation in the "dumps", but when it moons it's for a reason. When it moons it fucking moons.

REQ or XLM

verge could tank at any moment

i'm holding xlm and req so i hope those two are the smartest ones

it already mooned no ?

req up till collosus and then put the money into xlm

this. req is a good entry point, xlm could fall a bit, buy in then.

that's why people here try to shill it - so they can find someone to hold their bags, don't you get it?

When do you think Wabi would hit $50? And why?

XLM and REQ here.

If you want more risk, weight your portfolio more towards REQ. Less risk (but still with the possibility of good gains) weight towards XLM.

I've got 75% REQ and 25% XLM. XLM is proven but still hasn't gotten up there with the big boys yet. REQ is the type of project that will gather a LOT of interest from people because it can be compared to paypal, quickbooks etc so I see the appeal in it.

I can see both doing 10x. REQ has the ability to do more in the shorter term IMO.

Why would it get to 50$, it realy is a shitcoin!

Also to add to what others have said, REQ is a good entry point right now. It's been floating around 0.25 for days.

I'd also either buy into XLM now (still a good price) or weight until the inevitable alt dip - usually alts seem to dip 10-20% like we saw last week.

this. And all of REQ's growth thus far has been organic. Once the team starts marketing it ought to explode.

XLM feels like an ultra comfy hold but less potential gains

You need to give things time. Things don't moon once. I bought xrp for 0.015usd back in may. Look at it now. I don't care that it's centralized or run by Jews. I care about gains and nothing more. Right now I only invest fintech.

I want to like REQ but the amount of people shilling is not a good sign

I'm hoping more for long term gains. I want to have a cool million by 2021. I take it XLM is the wiser investment? If it dips in 48 hours to .18 0r .19, I'm thinking about buying in.

any idea when req will moon again?

The future to me seems clearer for XLM since it's already a proven project - so you could weight your portfolio 80% towards XLM and 20% towards REQ/other coins which are unproven but still have the possibility to be huge in the future.

It's really hard to say though because the space moves so fast. That's why these things are so speculative. REQ could take a huge chunk of marketshare from the incumbent payment processors or it could fizzle out. Same with XLM but since the XLM network is already large, there's less chance of that happening IMO.

To predict what will happen by 2021 is impossible. 4 years ago you couldn't have predicted that ethereum would exist and where it would be today.

It's being shilled because it's y combinator backed and they are aggressive at pushing... that's a good sign in this case because of the market cap. If they were a true shit coin with no value or service behind it, I'd agree.

people say this but they give no explanation as to why. Evaluate the project on its own merits

XVG, it's set to overtake Monero as the primary privacy coin.

I suspect once the beta comes out. There will be the classic people selling the news but once the crypto community can use the product and begin talking about it, that should generate interest.

Plus the usual bi-weekly update next week. So i'd say over the next week we should see some price movement upwards.

I know it's hard but it already did like 4-5x in the past few weeks so a couple more days of price stagnation is a good thing - too much of a pump at once can be pretty bad imo.

I've been all in on REQ and I'm getting sad watching everybody moon around me.

Do you have any predictions for the CME futures on Dec. 18? Will that cause a dip in any of these or a major moon?

nice research faggot.

tell me again how they partner with walmart ? Go on tell me...

Walimai not fucking walmart...

Nobody need this shitcoin as the big company have partner up with IBM

this coin is not for IBM, you honestly have no fucking idea about it and havent read the paper, right?

>We place secure anti-counterfeit labels on consumer products in China and internationally

Why the fuck would this be worth 50, I'm going to read up but this isn't making me want it.

those are all memes that will be forgotten about in a year

Why would IBM partner with a meme?

Fuck. I'm really leaning towards XLM.

REQ is the reddit of coins and it's going up against Paypal which means going up against Elon Musk, which means unlikely to ever be huge. XVG's founder seems scummy and I can't see anyone partnering with someone like that.

Fuuuuuuck this game is stressful

Elon Musk doesn't own paypal genius

So buy Verge or suck a dick.

just go 40/40/20 REQ/XLM/XVG done

>REQ is the reddit of coins

What does this even mean.

xlm mooning

Avoid XVG. Former bagholder here.

Xvg
No question

elon musk is a joke and vendors hate paypal

>which means going up against Elon Musk
musk is a charlatan who survives off of government handouts

XLM's icon is a rocket and it never takes off
REQ has a small chance to be a trainwREQ
Verge's charts always zigzag

True, but he's a charlatan who's hypnotized millions of people and that's what I'd be worried about.

Is it bad if part of the reason I think XLM is good is that logo

>buy high sell low

buy coins that are low now that can go up.

>Is it bad if part of the reason I think XLM is good is that logo
this is the reason i invested in nekonium over mona to be quite honest family

it means he's accumulating and doesn't want anyone else to drive the price up

first of all, its china. The crypto godland and if something like that will be implemented, its going to happen in china first.

secondly, china has like a population of 1.7 billion people and is the fasted growing technological land on our world, so is this coin is gonna make it and become mainstream on simple products like alcohol and babyfood, its gonna be huge specially because in china the babyfood is pricy and most mothers feed it to them.

Baby market in china is not nearly comparable to the one in US. They make enourmostly amouth of money.

Bought 5k of XVG

Small money but if it moons I'll be happy

Gonna hold like a mother fucker