Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8zC6KcFn87U
pastebin.com/MQVFX3ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And we start with Gaea.

Do you mean her?

Of course. Best girl!

Is Red's ban over by now?

>Jumper arrives at final battle just to steal both the Hero and the BBEG's items

How many times have you done this?

Oh look, it's the thread bike.

You can't even deny it

What are the best perks for bullying?

What video is this from?

>Meanwhile, IIRC...
Checking my copy of Exalted: The Lunars, I was mostly correct.

He's still got Luthe, but it's just his domain instead a former lover's.

He never took a Solar mate, but does apparently have a few aquatic children guarding his domain. No shitshow of horrors there though.

I also forgot the part where he resisted being turned into a Chimera through sheer willpower, and protected all the western Lunars from that until they created the tattoos.

Alright, here we go... one Mage of Mind for English.

Knowledge of Choice, Logic, and Thought.

First of, they'll probably be able to see the outcome of their own choices, much like Terezi did before stabbing Vriska.

Probably be able to see into your alternate timelines more easily than Terezi's remem8er, though more limited in scope. Like, one timeline at a time, instead of basically all at once, but with more detail/less effort.

Might get mindreading from it, as a literally knowledge of thoughts thing?

And knowing how people act, they'd probably be able to predict your enemies/allies actions with nigh-perfect accuracy. They could probably create logical strategies to counter them rather easily too. Never lose at chess again.

Not sure what else...

Thank you.

No problem, sorry for the wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=8zC6KcFn87U

Jumpers! Have you ever stolen... a waifu?

Arceuid? Orhime? Also, all of RWBY?

question what's the difference in power levels between the various circles of souls if you have both, descending hierarchy and Heart and Soul ? I'm trying to get a power level for my Second Circle souls the Starlight Sentinels.

That other statue in the background looks like a bored attendant holding out a towel.

I can't steal what's already mine.

What do you guys think of a separate jump for some of the Jojo parts? I'd like to make one for Diamond is Unbreakable but I want to hear if it'd be okay before I put in the effort. Jojoanon apparently hates or doesn't want anything to do with the JC community or something last I heard so I can't exactly go and ask them.

nope,And kidnapping is a Damnation offense in my territories so Those in my area of influence Seldom do either.

Obvious Bait is obvious

Well conventional wisdom is that you can make a more specific jump of an existing jump.

Conventional wisdom has... never really worked here when it's come to Jojo.

It's so funny watching you try to blend in and totally fail.

>watching you try to blend in

no, I'm really not.

Bancho fuck off please. Some days literally all your posts read like bait.

I'd say just go for it. If it looks good it will be accepted, and the currenty jojo jump is really general anyway for such a large setting.

it would still be a replacement jump if it doesn't specifically cover the stuff the JoJo jump doesn't which to my understanding there isn't. And we have rules against replacing Jumps without creator permission. Jojoanon leaving doesn't change that

Hypothetically, would an unlimited number resurrections that only proc in the case of a narrow and specific category of deaths be too powerful to offer in a jump?

IE if you die in specific senario X you will revive no matter how many times it happens.

Yes. Someone will always find a way to abuse it and then voila no death ever.

How specific are we talking here?

After much deliberation, I have decided that Kamen Rider First/Next will only have three origins. On the other hand, i've decided to do double perk trees. Fun?

Rider Potential
100 cp - Motorcycle Master
Everybody needs a hobby, and motorcycles are yours. You’ve got enough experience on them to drive around at top speed on unsafe roads, without using the handlebars to steer. What’s that you say? That sounds more like a world class racer than a hobby? Nah, definitely a hobby. I mean, you only own this one old bike, nothing impressive.

100 cp - I Know…
Kung fu? Rocket science? Acupuncture? Gardening? Congratulations, you know it, and you have a professional degree in it. Or some other form of official recognition, if a degree isnt applicable. Now, go forth and try not to abuse this knowledge. Use it to fight for justice!

200 cp - Rider Kick
Gravity? What’s that? Oh, it’s something that gets in the way of launching a rider kick at your enemies. Well, congratulations, you can ignore it for a few seconds at a time. Use this to jump higher, run faster, and turn yourself into a foot first homing missile. And yet, despite the decreased gravity, actually hitting them will deal far more damage than it has any right to.

I suppose it would depend on how specific those conditions are. Though as you're explaining it, it sounds like it could easily be abused.

I think that, given how things have changed over time, that Jojo would have been split into multiple jumps if it had been made nowadays.

That said, I think people aren't going to be happy if you try to make new Jojo jumps. Not replacing current jumps is one of our oldest rules, and that particular jump has always been a sore spot with us.

If you want to make a new Jojo jump, I'd advise trying to work with some kind of spin-off or derivative work. Maybe one of the LNs or 7th Stand User?

There are already ways of no-selling the death rule anyway. So that's not really anything new.

Couple questions about the Imperium jump.

Can you chose to become a Custodes when you chose the space marine option?

If you take the Primarch’s Blood perk just how strong would you be in comparison to a Primarch? Also if you got hold of a Primarchs body how hard would it be to replicate the process?

Finally, what would happen if I claimed I found a bunch of STC designs that are clearly not of Imperium design? I kinda wanna give out replicators, SupCom paragons, Gundam suits and Blame! level augments/ weapons. Perhaps something that aids with healing to, might help get the Emperor up and about.

Pretty much this.

"Killed in combat" is way to general. "Killed by choking on your food" is no worse than typical plot armor.

Don't you have to get permission from the original author isn't that the reason people couldn't have made more Zelda jumps until the creator gave permission

You mean like how Justice League Dark replaced the DC comics jump?

You're an idiot.

I dunno. I mean 1-up Perks are one thing, but infinite lives, even limited like that, feels like kind of a lot.

Three origins and double perk trees. I can live with that.
Oh god, not more Kamen Rider to toss onto the pile. I've got three series after Fourze on there already.

Like,

If you are killed by someone who loves you and doesn't want you dead.

If you are killed by a weapon made from a certian material.

If you die on your birthday (or some other day of special significance)

Problem is I think, that Jojoanon had a decidedly...poor split with the community and that I think the only people who have any way of contacting her also left. It's been years since she showed up for even a few minutes in thread one time and years before that from when she first left. I can understand why they guy might try to ask the thread, even if I don't really think it's a great idea.

but it didn't. It has an entirely different focus, whereas this proposed jump would be covering the same material as the current JoJo jump

No worries, First and Next are only a pair of hour and a half long movies.

I gotta warn you it's all downhill from Fourze, Drive is okay but it's not as good.

Don't bother arguing. It'd be like trying to convince someone who thinks vaccines give autism that they do not in fact do that. you'll get nowhere and it'd be a complete waste of time. Hell you'll probably lose brain cells just listening (or reading in this case) to them.

That's acceptably specific, I suppose.

There's always going to be that one shithead who's going to find some absurdly convoluted way to make every day their birthday, of course. But that's Jumpchain.

The proposed jump would cover a small part of the whole setting. In this case it'd focus on a specific run rather than the setting as a whole.

Just like JLD/DC.

How does the current jump even cover part 4 other then having one of the locations mention it? Do any of the perks in it refer to Part 4? The Jojo jump as is is like the original type moon jump. Looks prettier but it has the same problem of trying to cover a vast series and not doing any of it justice.

It's really more of a guideline than a rule, and a dumb one at that. I know all the arguments against it, and they are all shit. There is nobody who would have the motivation or dive to make replacements for any good or average jumps. But we all know only the shitposter makes these arguments so I'll stop here.

>If you are killed by someone who loves you and doesn't want you dead.
Maybe. I know interjump balance is a bad argument, but this doesn't seem any worse than a general "no friendly fire" perk. It'd make sufficiently pretty jumpers hella hard to put down though.

>If you are killed by a weapon made from a certian material.
Depends on the material, but maybe not too bad?

>If you die on your birthday (or some other day of special significance)
I gotta say no on this one, this seems a bit too much for me since you can very easily plan for it ahead of time and have a large window of opportunity.

>question what's the difference in power levels between the various circles of souls if you have both, descending hierarchy and Heart and Soul?
Well. Let's see... you've got 3 (or 4) distinct tiers of power there.

First, the Third Circles. They're forces of nature, Creation-shaping beings that are often geography itself.

Fetich/Heart Souls are even more terrible than those, blazing suns that can incinerate armies in a second, mirror universes, or the transcendent music that underlies all things

Second Circle Demons are a significant step down, losing the custom charms that the Third Circles enjoy to leave them only with Spirit charms. Still, they are the Demon Lords, and in Malfeas they rule entire territories of their own. They're creatures much like the gods, not the living geography that are 3rd Circles.

Though at their most warlike, they may still strike down young Exalts (Octavian is noted as having both the largest domain in hell, and has the skulls of three Solars on his belt). And then you have things like deer-footed Mara who's basically a soul-devouring succubutt who brought Sorcery to the Exalted. Or Gervesin who's usually a burning spear that can fly through the air and posses its wielders, but can also take the form of a man. Or Sigereth, who is a small, enameled box carried by a servant... if a mortal bets themself in a game of chance, they're turned into soulless servants (which are themselves 1st Circle demons) if they lose.

First Circle Demons are again a step down, though they still have magic that makes them terrifying opponents for mortals. Blood apes, jade lions, hairless shapeshifting courtesans, dancing pillars of flame, giant sapient spiders, tentacle-deer, and crystalline wasps are all seen here.

>my Second Circle souls the Starlight Sentinels.
Interesting name? Are these an organisation or something?

It has the stand arrow but yeah Jojo is a massive setting and the jump doesn't really cover it.
Jojo could easily be three jumps, Jojo:Hamon, Jojo:Stands, Jojo:Universe 2

Shit, it could easily be 7 jumps. Not all of them equally big of course, I'd imagine 3 and 7 would easily be the biggest, but there's more then enough content.

Oh, well, I can handle that. I was thinking it was another pair of 48 episode series.

My desire to actually watch/play/read properties, at least a little, before Jumping them is getting me in trouble with Kamen Rider. Still, OOOs and Fourze were both great shows, so it's not a bad thing.

Seems a bit too much no matter what, basically giving people circumstances where they're unstoppable. In the first case, it's not just prevention from dying by friendly fire or mind controlled allies, enemies or neutrals who love you, don't wanna kill you but totally would now can't either. The weapons made of a specific material isn't too bad, but again it's infinite 1-Ups. The third is really not good, as it essentially gives the Jumper ten days in a standard Jump where they can charge into hell itself scot free since they can't be killed. With even a bit of planning, the inability to die is really strong, and in a setting like Jumpchain it's just really. . .eh. There's extra lives, but it definitely seems against the spirit of the chain to give any real way to just make you permanently unkillable in any shape or form, even under specific circumstances.

How effective do you suppose Misc. Meta as a learning booster would be?

I'm not terribly fond of going to Worm early in a chain so I'm looking for alternatives.

Just go back a few threads and look at all the other posts using it as a one stop shop for cheap stuff from other jumps. It's how Bancho designed it to be so go wild. Maybe you can get Accelerators power too.

I think bancho went with 250x but you wouldn't be getting the other stuff like cap breaking and no skill degradation.

2/3rds as effective for two purchases.

How big a boost would a misc meta perk letting you learn faster from other people be?

The one from Fate is by far the best in the chain iirc. It literally turns a month worth of learning into a day or two, I think. It does cap out at like masters level and you get diminishing returns though.

Okay I was thinking is a scaled with you since that's how the perk described it.

so since all of these are scaling with me and I'm now roughly middle of DC cosmic levels so I imagine they are roughly lower DC cosmic

>First, the Third Circles. They're forces of nature, Creation-shaping beings that are often geography itself.

so that's alternate forms for them right? I need to write those up

>Fetich/Heart Souls are even more terrible than those, blazing suns that can incinerate armies in a second, mirror universes, or the transcendent music that underlies all things

Noted, I have to rewrite him than.

>Second Circle Demons are a significant step down

I figured that, I was wondering how significant a step down, where do I find the spirit charms? And what are some good benchmarks for exalted gods?

>First Circle Demons are again a step down, though they still have magic that makes them terrifying opponents for mortals

Okay good to know.

>Are these an organisation or something?

They are the second Circle souls formed by Warrior G so imagine combination megadeus/gundams made of The night sky, Theycame in real handy as backup recently.

Items for scientists. Mostly?

100 cp - All Access Pass
The first thing any good evil scientist will need is a, and thankfully the bases that shocker makes have all kinds of toys for you to play with. Whenever you enter a new city, an agent of shocker will make their way to you, and let you know where the base is, even going so far as to give you a personal tour of the place. Mind you, changing bases won’t let you use things above your paygrade, it will just ensure that you have a lab to work with. If you don’t work for shocker, this comes in the form of said agent accidentally leading you right to it, and a book on breaking and entering.

100 cp - A Field Of Flowers
As a doctor of evil, chances are you squashed your morals a long time ago. Or had them ripped out. But, whenever you feel down or depressed, you will find some flowers. A vase on your desk, maybe a planter outside, wherever they may be, looking at them for a few minutes will leave you relaxed and clear minded.

200 cp - A Bouquet Of Roses
These flowers on the other hand, are pure evil. They come in a set of five, and handing these roses to people will drastically increase their compatibility with the painful modifications shocker will soon be effecting upon them. They’re not foolproof, but they do work. Each bouquet can only be used once.

400 cp - Backup Laboratory
When Kamen Rider inevitably starts to hunt down Shocker, you may find yourself in need a safe place to hide. It doesn’t have the same facilities or capabilities as the main base of your assigned city, or the resources, but it’s got the basics and it’s well hidden. Notably, it comes with the machine used for the kaijin blood transfusion.

Or the new Madoka jump, for that matter.

Thanks.

Go for it. I'd love to see some stuff focused on the parts by themselves. Would prefer Vento over DiC but I'll take what I get.

>Can you chose to become a Custodes when you chose the space marine option?
Custodes are on a whole different level, so I would say no.

>If you take the Primarch’s Blood perk just how strong would you be in comparison to a Primarch?
I don't know. Maybe honor guard/chapter master/captain level? You would still far bellow them, but maybe you could entertain one for a while.

>Also if you got hold of a Primarchs body how hard would it be to replicate the process?
There is a guy that can do that in cannon. So, if you have enough biology perks, I guess it wouldn't be that hard.

Said guy is also a Chaos Space Marine, so maybe you need some psychic powers to replicate everything about them. Remember that the Emperor used Warp's stolen knowledge to create them in the first place.

>Finally, what would happen if I claimed I found a bunch of STC designs that are clearly not of Imperium design? I kinda wanna give out replicators, SupCom paragons, Gundam suits and Blame! level augments/ weapons. Perhaps something that aids with healing to, might help get the Emperor up and about.

If you mask it well enough? Probably nobody will care. Just stamp an 'human looking' symbol. Men of Iron/Peak Humanity could do pretty crazy things.

They could probably pull out silicon life-forms or Supcom levels of production if they tried.

Most perks that can do that trend to leave it blocked until the spark and just leave a single 1-up per jump.

Occasionally, if it's needed for the setting, you can allow the unlimited resurrection in-setting (ala Sburb).

Well, considering how strong your regeneration can get, and that you can prevent yourself from being affect from conceptual/erasing attacks, killing a mid-tier Jumper is pretty close to nigh-impossible without drawback fiat.

Cheers. I completely forgot that Big E used warp knowledge to make the Primarchs. Although was Dark Age tech really that strong? I mean I know they had weapons that could send stuff back in time but I didn't think that they would have SupCom level production. If they did I don't see how humans beat the Men of Iron, they'd just outproduce then drown them in numbers.

Well, Primarch’s Blood is about raw potential. Chapter masters and the like aren't guaranteed to have that kind of physical power, but they also have centuries of combat experience.

Other than that, hit the nail on the head

>Okay I was thinking is a scaled with you since that's how the perk described it.
>so since all of these are scaling with me and I'm now roughly middle of DC cosmic levels so I imagine they are roughly lower DC cosmic
Well, yes, they scale. But really only to the heights of the Yozi's 3rd Circles, so basically all of the 3rd Circles would be roughly comparable to the most powerful of the Yozi's normal souls.

>so that's alternate forms for them right? I need to write those up
Yes. Though technically their human(oid) forms are the alternate forms, with the geography-forms being their true forms.

>I figured that, I was wondering how significant a step down, where do I find the spirit charms?
Spirit charms are in Books of Sorcery: Roll of Glorious Divinity I. You might want to look at Roll of Glorious Divinity II too, for examples of Demons.

>And what are some good benchmarks for exalted gods?
I'm not really sure what could be used as benchmarks... Exalted Gods aren't really the most powerful things usually? Though they've got pretty versatile charms.

First Circles mostly Essence 2 to 3 (with some species having 4), with usually better-than-human stats.

Second Circle souls are Essence 6 or 7 (with some rare ones having 8).

Hey bancho did you see my question?

Well, I don't know either. Considering how many Warp Storm were left at the aftermath of the birth of Slaanesh, maybe that fucked their production as well?

Feral Worlds with the right STC can produce a battleships in a decade without any specialized workers or previous knowledge.

>Yes. Though technically their human(oid) forms are the alternate forms, with the geography-forms being their true forms.
Lets not forget that they can maintain both at the same time.

noted. Thank you for the answers.

also, what are the limits of custom Essence 6 Infernal charms? and if we take orphan cub of the Devil-Tiger does that allow us access to their charms with that would be higher than essence six?

it depends on the number of slots you take, for it, but has it for three slots

I thought Primarchs blood made you closer to the Primarchs than normal marines would be, given that you can gain traits and such of one of the 20 Primarchs.

>you tower over even most Space Marines, and you bear cosmetic similarities to one of the 20 Primarchs.

Guess I misinterpreted it.

Hold on, do Men of Iron still exist? Or was that comic based earlier than then 41st millennia? Damn I might actually have change what I planned on doing and search for them, if any still have uncorrupted or partially complete databases it'd be one hell of a boon. Got a link to the comic, wouldn't mind reading it.

They are very rare and they are hiding very well because they know that when they are found out The planet they are on gets destroyed. plus Tech heretics frequently go out of their way to create them

DAOT was advanced enough to make sure that the Eldar whom were also at their height had a non-aggression treaty. They even had some with Orks. Men Of Iron were defeated by basically what you said, they were zerg rushed. Which with advanced cloning technology used back then it was nothing.

Same technology is used by Kreig. How else you think they raise entire regiments which are easily 10,000+ people each generation? When their homeworld is a radiated hellhole. They're not outright clones, those don't last long because how unlucky they are, but more like accelerated vat-grown humans.

>Hold on, do Men of Iron still exist?
Probably? The Imperium is still discovering worlds that weren't touched during the Great Crusade, and even then, they haven't explored every single world into detail.

It's one of the PAX IMPERIALIS comics. They get dumped all the time if you're unable to find them anywhere else, 4plebs might help.

They still exist but they're really rare, and those that are functioning are corrupted.

>original type moon jump
Could you post that, by the way? I haven't been able to find it.

Why?

DAoT humanity had nothing on the Eldar. That much I do know. Even at humanities apex with the Men of Iron they couldn't do bugger all to the Eldar. You have to remember the Eldar literally helped fight the Necrontyr at the height of their power. This is with fully formed C'tan and everything that entails. There was an extract about how a fleet of Eldar ships entered human space and left before the defense fleet arrived. They'd completely wiped the system out. Hell the craftworlds are nothing more than cargo ships iirc.

Cheers gonna dig through the archive for them now.

I may have a perk or two to remove the corruption them so it's not all that bad. I'll probably end up using OOC perks and a copy of the LoT and say the Emperor sent me on a mission and I'm one of the Primarchs that were stricken from the records.

That's also true, yes. And they can appear in multiple areas at the same time.

>also, what are the limits of custom Essence 6 Infernal charms?
You can make custom charms up to and including Essence 5. It's everything Essence 6 and above that's banned.

I'm not sure what the limit exactly is, but you've got your Shintai that grant miles-wide telekinesis, evil twins, and acid-shoggoth transformations there. As well as Demon-Wrcking Shout to hurt demons over a mile radius, Oath-Shattering Strike which... shatters oaths, The Green Mile to magic-irradiate a mile-wide expansion of land, demon-spawning pits and summoned sandstorms...

There's also the fact that a lot Infernal charms also just upgrade with higher Essence, like Constructive Convergence of Principles allowing you to Shape stuff in Creation at Essence 7.

>and if we take orphan cub of the Devil-Tiger does that allow us access to their charms with that would be higher than essence six?
Nope? You can create charms for that, until you hit the limit, and then the only thing you can develop is a Tenebrous Apotheosis-like Shintai.

>couldn't do bugger
Could do bugger all* I need to start proof reading.

Now aren't you glad it was split up.

>You have realised a path to the Akasha, roll 1d100. On 89 or
below, you rejoin the Akashic Records and roll a new Jumper. On 90 and above you
have discovered a Sixth True Magic, joining the ranks of top 30 or so strongest beings
in the world.

That's pretty dickish.

>You can make custom charms up to and including Essence 5. It's everything Essence 6 and above that's banned.

Okay I remember it as being written as 6+ rather Up to five , that was a little ambiguous and I misinterpreted that and I'm sorry! good thing I have not used those yet. do those higher essence crafting stuff like custom Impossible materials, turning creation into beyond etc. we talked about earlier fit into this range?

Speaking of Fate, I know that Val said that you could still use the original Fate/Jumpchain jump with the caveat being that you could take any of the 'periods' that she hasn't remade into their own jump yet.
So the question here is which periods would still be valid when she's done with the remaking?

Oh. I was thinking it would be a bit faster if it was only allowing me to learn from someone better then me. Like training on my own it would do nothing but with a superior teacher it goes faster until I'm at there level.

It's also not really how that works. True magic is seeing akasha and running the fuck away not luck.

Maybe 325 then,I didn't know you were adding a catch like that.

Is there a way to give yourself Madoka Witches' aesthetics?

None. She's remaking everything in it so eventually the jump is getting removed completely like the original TM jump up there.

>Okay I remember it as being written as 6+ rather Up to five , that was a little ambiguous and I misinterpreted that and I'm sorry! good thing I have not used those yet.
No problem. I guess it is a bit ambiguous.

>do those higher essence crafting stuff like custom Impossible materials, turning creation into beyond etc. we talked about earlier fit into this range?
I believe so, yeah?

Well, Creation-to-Beyond might not, since it's a bit of a bigger effect than Creation-to-Wyld would be. But it would be a higher-Essence upgrade on the base charm anyway, so that's also fine.

>Maybe 325 then
Are you just pulling these numbers out of your ass or are you basing this on anything?

If you're going to give quantifiable rulings you might want to set out some type of algorithm or at least some vague scope. Tossing out numbers at random is just going to cause confusion.

The wings power in Wraith arc can let you spout giant eldritch wings if you have enough despair.

Does anyone ever use Misc Meta for anything besides getting a second Worm power?

Open ended 'you can use this perk for anything' perks are dumb as fuck. If PS238 actually had cool options like Worm has it might actually be worth a damn in its own right.

He made it half again as good for a fairly large limitation, seems fairly basic.

Seeing how too much despair kills you/ends your chain that doesn't seem like a very good strategy.

Even after the jump you'd basically need to be fucking miserable for what amounts to a visual effect. That doesn't sound good to me either. I kinda like being happy or at least somewhat content.

I doubt I'll ever pick up an actual Worm power, the setting just isn't very fun to me. PS238 I can at least imagine fun stories for.

you've got a very good point, I need better benchmarks to build my benchmarks off of though.
okay then. also, how do These look?
pastebin.com/MQVFX3ik
I used it to copy E-bon from static shock only replacing Shadow teleportation With shadow minions.