Orc circle jerk

Send me pictures of orcs. I don't care if they're pretty orcs, sexy orcs, ugly orcs, scary orcs, lady orcs, boy orcs or what have you also, while you're here let's talk about how cool orcs are.

If you like Orcs, you should play Burning Wheel. Orcs are one of the most interesting races in Burning Wheel IMO.

I like one-with-nature orcs personally

I fucking love Dragon's Crown.

Elves like to claim that they have the most beautiful women but If you get down to the brass tacks orc women are far more beautiful

why?

There's a lot of detail put into Orc culture. It's brutal as fuck. Most orcs don't even have names, except for the oldest and most accomplished ones who have earned the right to pick their own name. The rest have sobriquets based on their social/military rank. Dire wolf-riders are all called He Who Sits Astride the Beast, and there are other ranks with titles like He Who Is Fell and Stalks the Night. One thing that's stressed a lot in the book is how orcs are crafty and tough, because their culture weeds out the weak and stupid.

Burning Wheel orcs also have a few unique types of magic, divided into two kinds of shamanic rites: Rites of Blood and Rites of the Void. Rites of Blood require sacrificial offerings, while Rites of the Void are more abstractly spiritual. A Void shaman has essentially emptied himself of all selfhood (not that orcs typically have a strong sense of self) and gained supernatural power by becoming aware of the meaninglessness of life.

Part of Burning Wheel character creation is choosing "paths" that describe your character's life until the start of the game. If your character is an orc, for every 2 or so paths your character has, you have to roll to see if you lost fingers or something as a natural course of being an orc.

It's a good game for orcs, because they're given a lot of depth while maintaining the brutality and violence that's expected of them.

I like the idea of orc battle bards

Anyone have an orc in pinstriped pants? Long shot I know

When there's a whip there's a way.

That's just she hulk fan art.

Doesn't even have tusks

sounds bit like Orc Stain, but more DHARK and with magic

>MFW my Orcs in my setting are obsessed with Aesthetics and their entire culture is basically a parody of Greece.

Also source.

Synecdoche no Moto, it's only 3 pages of orc wife.

Fucking damnit.

Orc wife is clearly best wife.

Been seeing a lot more of Methonium since his new series launched.

Yep. Going mainstream with his "elves with weigh problems" manga seems to be doing well for him.

I don't know why the elves just don't buy bigger clothes.

We wouldn't get these pages if they did.

What do you guys think of half orcs?

that's all i got.

orc posting!

I like them, they make interesting characters with neat internal conflicts.

>chubby cute only ever exists in 2d
>3dpd will store the extra fat in the bad places first before it get anywhere near the good places and will get bad skin complexion in the process
Guess I'll stick to tomboys.

Maybe you should stick to 2d girls

You won't fool me Satan, not again.
The pain of papercuts haunts me even today.

If your orcs don't have cockney british accents then you can fuck right off.

I've been thinking about making my Orcs more Goron-y, specifically rolling into balls and using more wrestling and sumo moves in combat, as well as the shared focus on honor and strength.They have bigger, fatter, Pig Orc chieftains and live in dry climates, worshiping Volcano spirits and deities. Still generally hostile to humans, but more welcoming to those they deem worthy.

Thoughts?

Seems neat.

You should do it

I'm all in favour of incorporating more sumo into anything. Sumo is GOAT.