So any fantasy setting with a god of murderhobos?

so any fantasy setting with a god of murderhobos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K1BHuYOb8fM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

warhammer's khorne?

Wasn't Forgotten Realm's Bane an adventurer originally?

Answered my own question. From the FR wiki:

Like many of the younger gods, Bane was once a mortal human.[26] Little was known about the Black Hand's past, not even precisely when it was he lived, but the adventurer became known when he forged an alliance with two other mortal beings: Bhaal and Myrkul. Together, the three forged a pact of mutual aid and ambition: together they would conquer not just the world, but the heavens, becoming gods unto themselves.

You just wanted an excuse to post that picture, didn't you?

Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup

Well, I'm sure some fantasy settings will have blatant Allah expy...

What? Speak English.

Not human, but it IS a very nice picture.

dungeons and dragons

Not him* I meant to say, disregard that previous statement, I am completely 100% roundear-HUMAN, I mean human, just like you guys, heh heh.

Yes, but Talos, whose worshipers consist in large part of barbarians and brigands, is probably a better fit.

Who doesn't like having their ears rubbed?

dwarfs

I don't have ears you racist piece of shit.

>Not human

Let's see, there's tons of these in D&D but anything Chaotic Evil or neutral probably fits the bill.

Not really a god but there's the Dragonslayer spirit in Shadowrun.

My condolences, some people are truly cursed in this life.

Well if you had ears, I bet you'd like having them rubbed.

Dwarves don't like anything.

Most of the Dark Six from Eberron could be interpreted as such.

>Angry French elf noises
The Merovingian from The Matrix:Reloaded is absolutely right. As a second language French speaker I have to say that endlessly stringing together insults in French is a veritable treat if your vocabulary is large enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=K1BHuYOb8fM

I, honestly wanted to know if there was a God of Adventure. Hopefully I could sponge off some ideas if I got any replys. Who doesn't like pictures of moaning elves?

...I don't believe you.

Yeah you do, you just have no nubs to rub.

That's a fairly clever promise, because you can just fuck up growing the tree and claim that Allah killed it to show his will that you not suicide.

Nobody cared who he was until he put on the mask.