We see you own Bitcoin, sir. We're throwing you in prison without trial for an act of terrorism. Patriot Act says so

>We see you own Bitcoin, sir. We're throwing you in prison without trial for an act of terrorism. Patriot Act says so.

sorry but your retarded

Can't capture me or my assets if I kms.

If ISIS is using bitcoin, wouldn't that make it easier to follow the money and track down who's funding them?

قد رحم الله هؤلاء الكفار

Isis onky holds a tiny piece of abandoned desert now and will be totally defeated by Xmas, tptb will need a new boogie man to frighten the plebs with

I'm not a US citizen, they can't do shit to me. All I have to do is hop back to mexico or any other country.

B-B-But they can't even cash out!

But ISIS barely exists anymore

ISIS drinks water
BAN WATER

If we all dump now, ISIS will be eternal bagholders. I suggest ripple as new #1

Seriously, how do they cash out?

Nothing is beyond America's reach.

BTC has a 300 Billion market cap.
They won't have enough room in Guantanamo.
Right now, the US owes so much money, and has a autistic cheeto for a president. This Country may not last another decade, the US Dollar is doomed.

I Sold My House and all my belongings, living in motels ready to GTFO at a moment's notice on my motorcycle.

>mfw the middle east becomes the first region to fully and entirely adopt bitcoin as the defacto currency of the nation

>the people now have the power to handle their own finances and make a living trading instead of pillaging

>now that the average brownie can just buy whatever they want and move somewhere else to find a wife and kids they don't need to resort to terrorism to fill the void in their life

Holy shit. Bitcoin is going to unironically set the middle east free and end terrorism.

t. alt right numale, probably american as well

alright I've seen this way too many times to not ask about it
what does the t. stand for?

inb4 btfo newfag

>this level of delusion
Sorry user, if they want you, they're going to get you

It's a Middle eastern thing

>alt-right
>wanting browns moving out of their shitlands

If El Chapo was able to get away for this long I can too.

>CIA now paying ISIS in bitcoin
it truly is the future

I think this is actually kind of happening. The ruling elite in the middle east know the oil days are numbered and the emerging cryptocurrency market has almost certainly caught their interest,

It wouldn't surprise me if Uncle Satan gets their ISIS puppets to enact terrorist attacks while thanking allah snackbar for cryptocurrencies. They'll hear that and then get the normgroids to want to ban/heavily regulate cryptos. You watch, these sick pigfuckers will do it.

the deslegitimization start the other day with neonazis now with those isis faggot

What if they're just trading on exchanges using VPNs?