Link is going to be one of the most spectacular rises in cryptocurrency history. $100 EOY 2018...

Link is going to be one of the most spectacular rises in cryptocurrency history. $100 EOY 2018. It's going to be the ubiquitous solution across every blockchain, every token, every infrastructure. If you have any doubts, remember this.

the last of the great moons

anything being shilled this hard on Veeky Forums is a fucking warning sign

this is why I'm all in

>rise

How do I buy link?
It's so close to the ATH that it's not even funny.
I can't buy it this high. If it went back to 25 cents I would. But this is just too much

Newfag, BTC was shilled to death and ETH was shilled to death

EtherDelta

just be a bitcoin maximalist for a minute, still got 5x till ath

>$100 EOY 2018.
I keep seeing this. Is this actually feasibly given its circulating supply and current market cap? Assuming the project goes well

LINK is a fucking steal rn

$100 is the meme dream. It's highly unlikely any time soon, but people wouldn't say it if they didn't believe it.

But it's almost exclusively being shilled on Veeky Forums. Check any of the "top alts for 2018" lists and you you won't see link on 9/10 of them, nor will you hardly any mention of link outside of the link subreddit for months.

I worry (and am not an owner of) how hard iota and req are being shilled across all social media platforms; that gives me pause.

I know. I already have some. But I can't buy more at this expensive price. It's too high

>Using sats
It's almost 34 cents. The ath was around 40 cents. This is literally high

No it's not. It's high.

>people wouldn't say it if they didn't believe it.
uhhh....LINK $1000 EOY 2019?

I use 100 because I measure how projects gain traction. once we cross $1 it's a countdown to $10. The higher it goes, the more will learn how big a deal link is, until it has its iota moment. the price singularity. It will take us to 50-100

>No it's not. It's high
Mong

>2 dev team
>no track record
>no communication
>no real proof of concept
>raised $30m in ICO, and nobody ever heard from them ever again

Yeah bro, THOSE guys are definitely a good bet. DEFINITELY NOT A SCAM, GOY, LINK IS THE FUTURE

It's 33 cents.

So was DGB, BNC, etc...

It's NOT too high. There's a possibility that LINK will never go back to 25c again, and if you don't buy now you'll be kicking yourself a year from now when link is $100 and you didn't buy at 34c because you thought it was too high. Fucking get in as soon as you can.

This reminds me of
>last time we see 50c BUY NOW
It really was the last time lmao

fuck off sergey, no one wants your shitty bags.

Dumbfuck.

I'm still accumulating. Just picked up 3k more at this price.

You sold ETH at less than a dollar didn't you, you cuckold faggot

I bought at 17 cents but I would still buy now in a heartbeat. There's still a long way to go.

Absolute imbecile. Where is your proof of this, or do you just regurgitate this because you have seen this statement on another thread?

Normally I would ignore this but I get the same feeling with LINK I've only gotten with ETH and BTC.

I'm all in on big stacks of shitcoins and LINK is one of them. Despite all of the FUD I'm still up quite a bit. Patience will win in the end hopefully.

LINK $1026 by EOY 2020

can't wait to have my iron fking hands rewarded

WHERE DID ALL THESE GREEN DILDOS COME FROM

LINK is going to be $2 Q1 2018
Digits confirm