You live in a timeline where degenerates on a japanese anime image board are making literally 100k in pretend monopoly...

>you live in a timeline where degenerates on a japanese anime image board are making literally 100k in pretend monopoly money that they can cash out into real money

think about that for a second

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=15852100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can they?

yes, I've cashed out $30k already

>that they can cash out into real money

uhm you actually can't

let me ask you a question, HAVE YOU TRIED to cash out? at least ONE fucking time?
If you haven't go and see for yourself.
There's plenty of people on the internet already realizing it, that it's all a sham, and this shit is going to explode at any time.
Consider all your investment a loss and just start investing in REAL things instead of "muh digital assets".
Don't say I didn't warn you.

It's like Veeky Forums is the main axis around which entire lives are build

It surely did mine.

this is part of the jaw's plot to decimate the financial savings of the alt-right

don't let them bankrupt you

I remember these kind of threads. I remember the high. Then came the bears and so the pink wojack was born.

I cashed out a couple weeks ago. Try harder, faggot.

I have cashed out. Ez pz, right into my bank account in 2 business days.

pretty fucking beautiful isn't it desu senpai

is this the most awesome time in human history?

should be shed tears of bliss?

>tfw you were too busy watching anime and shilling Trump

This was 10k 9 months ago

Incredible scenes

Cashed out 4k from Coinbase a few days ago, recieved full amount, stop memeing.

How long until this fantasy blows up?

damn user, you made it. I am jelly desu.

stop lying you fucking exchange shills

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it.
You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat.
All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank?
Those are scams, the deposit never goes through.
All those people saying it isn't a scam?
They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

If you haven't taken a return on your initial investment yet you deserve nothing.

>anyone who disagrees with me is a meany weenie poo poo head

>stop lying you fucking exchange shills
>You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it.
>You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat.
>All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank?
>Those are scams, the deposit never goes through.
>All those people saying it isn't a scam?
>They're shills for the scam "exchanges."
>Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

FCUKING KEK

how about a tenx card or monaco get fiat next fucking street from cashmachine?

cyber tony montana nigger

we'll control the art world soon too

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

Please tell me about it. I always wonder about early /biz users. How much richer did you get in relative terms and how has your life changed user?

Stop trying to force this shitty meme.

I'm not going to screenshot my banking transactions or anything like that so you're just going to have to accept being incorrect. Which country and which exchanges are you using?

>seriously try it
Is the entire fucking point of this retarded, forced meme.
>teehee if I tell them they cant cash out they'll cash out and I can get their coins

I went in hard to ETH last year and made over $700k. Not only was paying the taxes a complete clusterfuckx but the moment I filed and sent the checks I got hit with an IRS audit. Then three visits and counting from FBI guys.

Yes, I used a professional CPA. I'm now paying lawyer fees out the yinyang and the FBI is combing through every nook and cranny of my life. They think anything related to crypto is drug money or laundering.

God help you if you're trying to cash out six figure gains. You can't even enjoy them without fearing pound me in the ass prison.

It isn't even worth it if you aren't cashing out at least $100k. Crypto is automatically criminal in the eyes of the Feds and you will spend that much in lawyer fees on top or your taxes just to walk away free.

how is it a meme fuckboy?

This is the first suggestion in Google search. People have been on it since the beginning. Crypto is a fucking SCAM and you ALL fell for it. Fucking retards, you REALLY thought you could make it flipping INTERNET MONEY? fucking KEK

>They think anything related to crypto is drug money or laundering.
Well they’re not wrong

Shoulda laundred it. Fuck the (((Fed))).

Well, for smaller amounts it's fine, I don't plan on cashing anything over my capital gains tax free allowance for at least a couple of years anyway. I wouldn't even know where to start cashing out 6 figures.

let me tell you guys a story

>be me
>be thanksgiving, family all laughing and joking, asking me when Im going to get a job or even pay rent
>tell them im actually a successful crypto trader, its been going so well i recently became a millionaire
>they all laugh
>show them my blockfolio
>i try to explain bitcoin
>uncle downloads blockfolio, types in 1,000 bitcoin, starts showing it around saying hes a crypto millionaire too
>everyones laughing
>tell them its true and i can withdraw from a bitcoin atm
>convince my family to take me to nearest bitcoin atm, 2 hours away
>they wanted to go to this city anyways for shopping, tell them ill buy some gifts for christmas
>arrive at atm
>atm only allows you to buy bitcoin, not sell it
>family getting impatient
>"enough user, your joke is going too far, lets just go to the mall now"
>i ask the convenience store clerk how do I sell with the atm?
>he doesnt know what im talking about, "only buy, you buy here"
>aunt goes up to the atm with a $20 and pretends it came out, look user, I sold my byte coins, how come you cant sell yours?
>everyones laughing as they head back to the car

you know what im fucking done, you guys are worse than /b/, idk how you got this scam so big in the first place

Nice, Just

You have literally never cashed out. You never even tried.
Assuming this isn't the obvious meme it is, you're parroting bullshit (a MEME) and unironically thinking it's true.
Have you tried user? Have you?

my first result is uber followed by bitcoin, I don't even use UBER

Pretty sure I've already read that pasta.

Yes easy. Just account for tax

>try to cash out
>Coinbase freezes my account, doesn't reply to calls or emails
>OK still have 70% of my porfolio on another exchange
>eventually cash out with massive bullshit and fees
>few days later,bank freezes my account
>IRS at the door
>tax evasion
>charges linked to some silk road transactions i made years ago they linked my wallet to

I don't get this cant cash out meme, i just got money in from coinbase the other day and bought 10,000 worth of computer equipment from newegg, and amazon using purse.io , do people just hate on here cause they're jelly?

yeah I'm posting all the pasta I have itt

the IRS is underfunded and understaffed, they aren't tracking transactions unless you're a drug lord or pedo, which are you?

larp
Most of them are shitposting, a smaller amount are trying to get others to sell and a depressing amount actually believe it.

This meme is so unfunny.

you can cash out now but what if everybody tries to cash out when there's a panic? what then?

Never put your coins on an exchange
Use localbitcoins
Multiple transactions for amounts over 1,000
???
PROFIT

Pure FUD.Oldest trick in the book.

if you can't cash out then you bought the dip, whats the problem?

What do these "you can't cash out" retards trying to gain? Lower the price of buttcoin?

just spreading the truth man

I have $60k of spending money on various pre-paid cards that say the contrary.

USD us monopoly money. Gold is the real shit.

OMG HE'S RIGHT
SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

no you don't

Gold is just a commodity, lolberg. It was used as a backing for money for a long time before sophisticated global networks existed.

>investing in REAL things like muh mutual bonds and fiat currencies hyperinflating to toilet paper status
Boomers really deserve feet-first woodchipper deaths.

Fucking jew fags. You are done. Fin!

Cashed out $800 today

I literally have a BTC ATM 2 blocks from my house. Nigga are you retarded?

I've pulled thousands out of coinbase into my bank account to cover my initial investment. If exchanges didn't honor fiat cashouts then there's no way Bitcoin would ever have breached $1,000.

>t. exchange shills

>RM BOTOR
I'm surpraved know wan may this connection b4

>t. pretending to be retarded

>the IRS charged you with felony drug charges

shut up retard

I unironically never had so much money as I have now thanks to my coins.

same. and when normies hear about people with 10-20k in crypto they immediately say, "WOW you need to cash out and go on vacation in the bahamas," yet I am sitting here on 185k, an amount they can't even fathom, yet to me is just mediocre gains that I expect to double or triple over the next year.

This. I finally understand how wallstreet fatcats and rich people think, at least a little. Once you're considering things in millions, anything below that seems inconsequential. Furthermore, you realize how little "$1million dollars" really is in the grand scheme of things.

The absolute state of "can't cash out" mongoloids.

>mfw am one of those fags who lost password and would have been a millionaire if he didn't throw away the backup piece of paper

should I just end it? not sure I can process this

Do you still have your wallet? Might be worth dumping a few hundred on Amazon EC2 time to crack the password.

i've cashed out gains like 20 times you fuckin loser

cashed out $70000 USD from a $5000 investment a few weeks ago

try again no-coiner broke ass no father having normie

Yes I still have the wallet. And I know the first 10 digits of the passphrase (nothing else).

I remember the beginning of this year when all the Robin Hood,dropshipping and nocoiner fags wanted another containment board for crypto.
Everyone kept telling them to fuck off with their $100 a month schemes and that biz finally found a way to make money.
Later and later throughout the year you saw less and less stock and dropshipping threads and now it is 100% crypto.
God bless you biz. I found ETH in here 3 years ago and it's changed my life forever. You will always have a place in my heart.

damn, what did go in on that turned 5k into 70k?

no you didn't. You can't cash out newfag.

memes are getting so lazy these days

Goofy devil.

God, the "can't cash out meme" is like 2 weeks old, and we have people here that answer it seriously. This reveals the incredible amount of newfags and normies. THE ABSOLUTE...

>Cashing out

Lmao who tf cashes out, I put 50% of my earnings into crypto and i'm waiting until i no longer need to cash out

Stay poor fags

>degenerate

kys /pol/

are you a trap? I want to take your boipucci answer now.

I left my house today for the 1st time in 3 weeks after literally doubling my money trading shitcoins day in and day out. M8, everything is so fucking surreal, I don't feel the same around people. I feel more confident and think life's fucking smiling at me all the time. I love this timeline, pls don't wake me up

I have never cashed out and I have about $300k

Am I fucked? I put in $80k of my own hard earned cash

Nigga, I'm in VR Real Estate.

About how many characters was the password total?

It's fucking awesome

I got it the same day lol

MODS!!!

This.

Old Veeky Forums was pretty bland and terrible. Usually anons shilling their amazon affiliate links and making small gains by flipping Alibaba stock.

New Veeky Forums is probably the best board on Veeky Forums right now.

I think the whole can't cash out only applies to criminals. When they cash out, they are caught. Or greedy people who can't cash out due to greed.

> inb4 tumble or monero
Talking about stupids

This might be what you need. I didn't try them, but in your situation you might wanna YOLO.
If you end up recovering something, send me a couple hundred bucks in Ethereum for winter tires

0xB2ACF44B9429F5D0862107E3c9824f4b0Aced134

This as in:
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=15852100

I like this "can't cash out" meme

Top kek.
This meme.

>land of the free

If I was an american into crypto I would give up my passport and get the fuck out of there tomorrow

This is one heavy post

I buy weed almost every week thanks to crypto. I only trade while high.

Damn...

But you helped Make America Great Again.