VEN is going to be a dollar by end of day and only going up from there! GET IN!!

VEN is going to be a dollar by end of day and only going up from there! GET IN!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vechainofficial
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/78p34q/vechain_allinone_thread/
medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-apotheosis-the-beginning-d9f0fdbdc910
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I’ll bet anyone this is 3$ minimum EOY

Right there with you! Bought in at .20 per coin and am fucking comfy as hell watching it go up

It's price is fairly steady. It's only rising because BTC is.

got enough for a masternode.

jumped in at .20

Feeling super comfy

Personally I'm trying to hit 50K. I can't afford 250K.

11k VEN reporting for duty, not a lot, but will be nice if it hits $3

There have been talks of Government interaction and possible Bithumb listing before the end of December.

If either of those happen It's hitting $5 within 24 hours of them.

Cheers Bro., comfy Xmas hold.

I wanna cash out my 401k (~$16,000 pre-tax) and go all in on this fucker. Talk me out of it.

I only wanted to stay on one exchange and regret not getting into this one at .20 last month when i heard about it. caved and got in for this Req Fuel and another one

Please don't risk something you really can't afford to lose. Assume every investment is going to zero.

If you are okay with getting JUSTd as it drops to 20 cents then do it. I'm not trying to FUD it but you really need to be ready in case it happens. Take out half of whatever you plan on taking out and buy in if you do.

Don't go all in. If it crashes and you still believe in it then cash out the other half to buy in lower.

Manage your risks. If it moons and you only put half in that's great. You didn't make as much money as you could have but you didn't risk everything. A 5X feels great but a 70% loss leads to suicide especially if it's your whole stack.

Thats really all the advice I can give.

Counting on VeChain to be my retirement fund.

>tfw it will hit $3 before the rest of Veeky Forums takes notice and jumps onto the bandwagon

Almost feels good. But feels bad to be surrounded by retards.

Why would I buy VEN now?
It's all ATH.

Don't count on a dip in the forseeable future.

They just secured a partnership with a yet-to-be-named chain with 24,000 locations through their existing partner PwC. Doesn't really make it better that they're due to be listed on another major exchange before new years.

It isn't actually. It's ATH is 6100. It's just staying steady with BTC currently which is why it's price is rising.

Nobody is really selling and bots are just trading back and forth and it's been here for two days now.

There is also talk of Government.. something. It's really unclear.

twitter.com/vechainofficial

For what I'm talking about. Also they are being listed on a "major" exchange in December starting with the letter B. It's believed to be Bithumb.

Make your own mind up and DYOR.

but their website is chinese

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/78p34q/vechain_allinone_thread/

For general information plus the rest of the reddit.

You can also click the top right corner with the down arrow to change the website to english.

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-apotheosis-the-beginning-d9f0fdbdc910

Best of luck in your research.

It's almost as if it's standard for most websites to have their language options in the upper right corner.

What's this gonna be worth eoy

thanks, gonna probably buy some VEN with the money I made selling RCN.
Let's go to 3$ EOY!

Depends on a lot of factors.

Worst case? $2
Best case? $3-4

If they keep up the updates and partnership announcements then probably $1.00 to $2 If it's listed on Bithumb $3 minimum.

If they have some sort of partnership or more accurately are doing a project for the Chinese Government $10.

>Best case? $3-4

Scratch that. If the very vague rumors floating around about collaberation with the Chinese government in regards to agricultural products turned out to be true, EOY price would be anyone's guess. It'd shoot straight up to the sky.

But I'm not counting on that to happen in the forseeable future, although it'd certainly be nice.

Congrats, you have successfully shilled me. Here's to hoping you aren't a pajeet or some discord pump group

Just bought some, let's hope for the best!
3$ EOY would be very nice.

Told ya at .30 suka

Not shilling. Just read up on the product they're offering, their current partnerships, pending announcements, etc. And you'll see that it's undervalued as a motherfucker.

I'm just trying to help people out. I have half of my stack in this and I think its safe with an easy 2X at least with a solid product, team and connections.

I can't actually predict how high it would go if China got involved. As in the national government rather than some regional thing. It's unprecedented.

But again it's very vague so they could be talking about literally anything. There were rumors floating around they had trouble in regard to their ICO with the government and the tweet is just about how they got over it and have the okay to continue.

DON'T GET SHILLED INTO THIS, OR IF YOU GET IN, KEEP CLOSE ATTENTION.

THIS WILL DUMP BEYOND BELIEF IF THE RUMOR WITH THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT IS ANYTHING BUT ALIBABA/HUGE STATE OWNED CORP.

Or it will rocket beyond belief. You can say that about any coin with hype

It was at around 3300 when the China tweet came out. So it was a pretty big bump on the rumor. There is also a potential Bithumb listing in the next two weeks.

Regardless I'm pulling half my stack out once it goes 2X because I too am worried about a dump at some point if China doesn't go through.