Drawthread: I Can't Believe It Lasted For 3 Days Edition:

Previously, on Veeky Forums's Drawthread: Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

forgeworld.co.uk/resources/catalog/product/920x950/99020187163_AlphaLegionUpgradeSet01.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anchoring.

Requesting a space marine in mk8 armor holding a bow in a resting position, like the one on the bottom, but a lot less ornate, more crude and iron, but with that shape. He has a bunch of vertical black lines on his helmet, and has red fabric coming out like sleeves from under his pauldrons like on the right. Color scheme is on the right.

Anchor post

Anchoring

What is at the end of the crossbow?
A tiny cthulhu?

Hey, I'm going to repost this just in case:

Looking for a simple coloring request. Just this marine, colored with the death knight's colors, which I'll post next. Thank you

Requesting this guy as a highborn with a chainsword and a servo skull.

Just giving him a cape and sword would be enough.

>Just this marine

That looks like Venom Snake

migrating

Requesting an orc fighter pilot with the facial aesthetic of ryan superimposed over the other one in any way possible standing in front of his fighter

mogratang

/r/ing a female Deadmau5-ripoff bard for a campaign I'm joining. She's got the helmet, naturally. I'd prefer it basically the same as the top right in some form of darkened metal, but with a metal grill like the middle bottom for the mouth and eyes. The ears are like the top left but with the phonographs in the middle replacing the speakers.

She's dressed in the mixture of armour you see around the bottom half of the pic, with the cape/hood thing around her neck on top of it.

In terms of pose, anything you feel is natural-looking. I realize I'm overspeccing on other details, so I'll leave that up to a drawfag's fancy for however they want to make it work.

Requesting an orc wizard being laughed out of the wizards guild.

it actually is. He literally just wanted a marine with his face slapped on to it

Can I get art of an example of an order of knights for my homebrew game?

The order are the Wolfknights, a whole military company more or less devoted to the personal service of their queen. Typically they wear a cuirassier's breastplate, an opened bright crimson napoleonic style military coat, a blue sash, and armet helmet. They had a tradition of carrying two swords, one longsword and one shortsword, in honor of the classical fighting style of their queen's house, though few among their number chose to fight in such a way, and many more preferred to fight with partisan spears and/or with a brace of wheel-lock pistols.

Thanks!

Just passing by to thank you for doing my request. And hope you have a good weekend.

hi, I like this thread

hy, I like you for liking this thread

Migrating request

Posting request for my modern fantasy campaign ranger. Any pose at all would be cool. The mountain lion is his animal companion. Feel free to include her or not.
Thanks, humbly.

Requesting an image of my Rogue Trader. She has a forearm-mounted Inferno pistol and Exotic Weapons Training in Eldar Firepikes now, which means that the old image I had of her with her power sword and plasma pistol isn't the most accurate anymore.

All the information should be in the reference. Thanks!

Hey you're very welcome

And oh wow, thanks for choosing my pic as OP! It's an honor

R'ing a Slaaneshi Raptor from the Horus Heresy, former Emperor's Child now Champion.

>1 Marine has a helmet exactly like this- slanted long eyes and a screeching visage with concave cheeks.
>2 Marine has chaos-ified armor that originally looked like this, but in 10,000 years has been mutated by the warp. The legs are covered in black leather affixed with silver bonding studs, and his codpiece likewise has a studded codpiece with leather overlay. Both pauldrons are covered in spikes like a porcupine.
>3 Marine has two lightning claws with built-in bolters mounted on the knuckles with ammo belts leading to his back.
>4 Marine's ONLY mutation is that his feet have turned into organic taloned Digitigrade-ankled feet.
>5 (actually 4, derp) Marine uses a MK IV jump pack for propulsion.
>6 (actually 5, derp) Marine's color scheme. Large assortment of purples and pinks, with some sharp blues and cyan thrown in for good measure. His helmet is bone-white and the topknot mounted on it is hot pink.

Requesting a character based off of traditional Ama pearl divers in Japan. 1. Body, face, and hair. 2. Fish net with fish in it. 3. A Wrap top with rope and belt. 4. Ankle and foot wraps. 5. Fundoshi loin cloth and corded rope. She has a blunted sword blade that is little more than a rusted shiv, suited more for prying open oyster shells than combat.

Requesting my qunari Grey Warden character for a Dragon Age campaign.

He wears plate armor, but no helmet, and his primary weapon is a two-handed hammer/axe hybrid thing.
Armor is made of dragon bone, however a drawfriend wants to portray that, and should have some scratches on it.

Dwayne Johnson's face because why not. Totally bald, no facial hair either, not even eyebrows. A few scars visible, especially some burn scars.

Also, he's recently started displaying some Templar powers, so a blue glowy sheen on/around him would be neat, but optional.

I've got no preference for pose, and everything else should be in the reference pic.

Thanks to anyone who picks this up.

Requesting my masked aasimar paladin? He should have violet eyes, have a glow about him, and the shield should be all metal. I have no pose in mind, but I'd like something determined or heroic, maybe. Thanks in advance!

Anchoring for the artist working on my Geomancer.

Weigh anchor

Reposting a delivery

If you're still around was this the final? so I can start coloring it.

Requesting a post Apocolyptic techno savage in homemade junk armor with spear holding a pre-collapse football helmet with an Indian on it and looking at it like WTF!

requesting a young elf slave girl with short white hair dressed in dirty rags, being bound by her neck and wrists by either rope or chain.

requesting a rugged crusader for a vampire the dark ages game, he has plate armour and white tabard with a red cross on it like pic related with a reinforced shoulder pad. he has a greatsword on his back and a religous scriptures bound around his arms, helmet like pic related with wings on them, his armour and tabard are very worn down. I would like he was some kind of heroic pose or more laid back. thanks for considering

So im looking for a drawing of a squat prince (the warhammer 40k equivalent of dorfs) So things include some kind of very ornate circlet (forgot to add it to the collage but i dont think its that necessery) a relatively young face (he's only 150 and they live to 500) although scarrings and all that is free range considering he fled the tyranid attack instead of staying there to fight.

For the clothes i coulnt find much but any kind of warhammer 40k-type armour would be fine as long as it looks dwarven (mastercraft, runes, etc)

For the weapons pictured he has a power-hammer-shotgun, a squat-made Boltrevolver (something like the gun in the left down corner but with a revolving chamber and the size of the gun above it), and a "squat recycles" wich is a blunderbuss made to be filled with anything and then uses powerweapon technology to fire it.

I would like some kind of cheery look for him since he is also mainly a diplomatic kind of character.

shit, forgot pic

I feel like her bra is not giving her much support. Good stuff though.

Anchoring.

Would someone please draw me as a Jedi? I am playing in a 5e conversion game and I'm a Jedi, and I wanted it to look like me. The robes/clothes etc. are up to you, I don't know what to recommend, but I will be using a single saber. Thank you.

Just wondering what's going on with the hat...

I think it's one of those french flower hats.

I love how you used a Final Fantasy red mage, but got the vastly superior Bravely Default red mage. Artist got good taste.

Requesting a Sith warrior.

He was one rather good looking but after a fight with a Jedi master he lost his right arm and part of his right face was mutilated. Rather than have his face repaired or covered up he wears his scar proudly as a reminder of his hatred towards the Jedi. His skin tone is slightly tanned, his eyes are mixed, the left one is normal and green colored, but his right is black with red iris, and his hair is bleached white.

He was originally right handed but the new robotic arm isn't fast enough to keep up with his flurried movements so now he has to fight left handed.

On his belt is a few broken lightsabers that he has taken from Jedi that he has personally managed to kill.

Once more unto the breach...

I'd like to see someone from the thread do their interpretation of an Alpha Legionaire Chaos Space Marine, with their armor being a mix of the Imperial and Chaos design styles with some of the Alpha Legion's own visual cues in there as well.

Basically, a Legionnaire in "modern" 40k Power Armor that looks like it was an updated, non-standard version of older designs, with some of the Chaos decorations (armor edging, arrows) but without mutations or TOO many spikes- at the same time not looking exactly the same as a Loyalist space marine.

Visual style might be a bit like the pic but with a bit more Chaos Marine armor style, especially for the helmet.Some scales and chains might be neat too. If someone wants to use the forge world alpha Legion designs for inspiration, that'd be cool too:

forgeworld.co.uk/resources/catalog/product/920x950/99020187163_AlphaLegionUpgradeSet01.jpg

Thanks in advance if anyone considers it!

Requesting the paladin from the delivery in the middle posed in a combination of the two poses on right, with her kneeling on the ground, head leaned over and both hands on a sword lodged in her abdomen. If possible, a broken sword on the ground next to her would also be greatly appreciated. I included the original references on the left to let any artist who would like to pick this up have more room to work. I have the battlemap we used during the session there so that if the artist would decide to do a background, they have a reference for that as well.Thank you to anyone who picks this up.

Backstory on this request:
Two sessions ago, my party's paladin Cethlenn, the one requested in the image, had to "Prove her worth" by fighting with an ancient guardian in order to acquire an epic magic sword. The guardian wielded the sword in the pic and ended up beating her in combat, shattering her sword and stabbing her in the stomach, killing her. The "Sword of Judgement" (the one used to stab her) actually revived her due to the reaction of her comrades, who had been unable to assist her during the duel, but the moment of her falling to the ground was one with much emotional distress by the party and one I'd like to have immortalized in glorious drawthread art.

Requesting my teenage Rattataki technician, named Dami.

She has a bald head and chalk white skin with a slender body, as typical of Rattataki. She has some tattoos on her face and arm, as well as a few facial piercings. Her left arm was lost in a storm trooper attack below the shoulder but just above the elbow and has been replaced by a red cybernetic arm. Her clothes and her skin can have a nice film of grease and oil, as she works on engines quite often.

Dami is uncharacteristically wholesome, and sweet for a Rattataki. Think Kaylee from Firefly. She doesn't like fighting but loves working on ships and droids.

Are you a Boy or a Girl?

I finished your drawing, have fun with your campaign.

umm well I'm MtF
The Jedi should be female

Ooohhh! That's lovely! Thanks, man!

I would like to request my Female Jedi character. She wears a Jedi robe over armor like knights of the old republic. Feel free to play with some design on this, so long as it looks like futuristic plate armor with a robe over it I'm sure it'll be great, doesn't have to look just like references.
Her lightsaber is a cross bladed design like a zweihänder with sky blue colored blades.
Her face looks like Alita (without the cybernetic plates) and her hair is dreadlocks tied back with her sides shaved.
Hopefully you find my character worth drawing, thank you.

Just wanted to chime in and say dayum, you're cute!

Requesting an artistic interpretation of a character named Slith.

Slith is a slave that wears only rags. His race are a group of emaciated looking humanoids with specialized internal organs meant for eating rotten food and scavenging. He has missing teeth and chipped teeth. He has boils on his neck, shoulders, and back. The face can be whatever you want.

I'd like him hunched over, fawning over a doll of a girl. Again, he's in rags.

Thanks...
I'm a mtf makeup artist so I can be pretty convincing lol

Please kill yourself degenerate.

You already got your request twice, mang. Don't be a greedy bitch

I've thought about it
I voted Trump btw
I think a lot about my place in this country

amazingly cute, and eyebrow game on point! keep being awesome, user

thanks...

I thought you were hot, but your a vile tar lung. Quit attention whoring.

sry

Than quit attention giving, you and the other dumb asses who don't realize it's a troll

>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.

First one was from Eversor, which is cute but was looking to get an image of her wielding her lightsaber.
Second was never more than an unfinished wip, so the delivery was not complete.
Thus 1.5 deliveries completed. Eversor's was completed back on Dec 18, thus enough time has passed since a "completed" delivery to request a new one.
And that's all I'm going to say about this. I don't care about you thinking that it's just me trying to shove Charlotte into a star Wars campaign, which is not what is going on. And unless your providing a delivery I no longer care about your opinion.
Have a great day Anons, and Trolls alike.

Looking to get a pic of my Goliath character who specializes in two-handed swords, and light armor.

Are requests still going?

I'm a simple man, with simple needs. I need a picture of a badass catgirl with a zweihander. Battlerage/scars optional.
It's for one of NPCs about to happen to my party. I haven't gotten final design and all catgirls i could find are too cutesy for what i'm about to unleash.

Oh wow, way to make a stand, faggot. You're daddy would be so proud.

I'm not a drawnon, sorry, but I suggest that you get the catgirl styled like a Savannah Cat

Of all the housecats, savannah cats are THE largest, pic related. They can be the size of regular cats, but they're also able to get as big as large dogs.

Species-wise, in my setting tiger/lion/other big cat stuff counts as a "cat".

Personally i was going for a puma, but i'm willing to accept whatever a drawanon decides to do.

Requesting for this character's skin tone to be darkened several shades. Just a coloring/edit request - not a full drawing. If someone could make his right eye black like the left one too, that would be perfect.

Anchoring.

Ah, well okay.

I just figured that catgirls would mirror real life cats, in that a house cat would be fairly friendly - if it was civilized - whereas most big cats want to kill and eat you

/r/equesting a guy wearing gear like the stuff in the reference (though theres no solid look, they're just as close as I could find) sitting on a hoverboard like the one pictured but without the retarded split of the point, fishing above the open ocean. The balaclava (or whatever you call it) covers everything on the head except for his eyes. Thank you for any replies.

This? Eh, can't really compared to the original

Any chance someone with actual skill could draw my character here? Thanks in advance.

Requesting a Templar knight giving Christ-chan a piggyback ride and they're both pointing swords.

Can I get a picture of a monster that simultaneously looks like a dick with balls AND a vagina? Preferably with tentacles? Optionally with titties but this is an SFW board.

Requesting the BBEG of the campaign I'm DMing.

A 10 foot tall hulk of a creature, he is the leader of a famous and successful mercenary band, but he has never been seen without his full plate and helm on. What isn't covered by steel plates is covered by chain mail, leather, or his flowing orange cape. Rumors abound on what he actually is: a particularly intelligent troll, a demon, or even an avatar of some forgotten war god.

In combat, he wields a massive warhammer that few other men could hope to wield. The head alone is the size of a normal man's torso. It is said his blows can be felt clear on the other side of a battlefield.

Rather calculating and controlled most of the time, he is known to fly into fits of earth-shattering rage whenever outsmarted, tricked, or outmaneuvered. (Barbarian with high Int and a brain for strategy)

Any pose is cool.

In reality, he is the first and only warforged ever created in the world, he was built by a dwarven clan's artificers in ages past specifically to slay dragons. That entire clan was banished for the crime of daring to create a twisted imitation of life. With the dwarven kingdom long lost to dragonfire and the clan that created him rapidly descending into squalor, he grew mad over the centuries and channeled his rage into the only thing he ever knew and the only thing that never changes: War.

>TFW you decide to browse the thread for your request being filled instead of looking at quoted replies because you want a surprise.
>scrolling
>still scrolling
>it's not there

I'm sorry

I would like a picture of a "Piscean Warrior" aka "Saharduin" xeno from 40k please.

The gun it carries is apparently a alien made version of a boltgun that can fire on land or underwater. Maybe add any nautical themed gear like harpoons or nets to the alien's equipment. It's body, bar the head and tail, should be covered in a wetsuit (which is actually to help the xeno stay moisturized on land).

Being shark people that live in salt water oceans, I'd like any metal equipment to be coated in brass, gold or any other material that would help hinder or prevent corrosion.

Thanks to anyone out there that want to draw a shark alien.

If you want an excuse to draw a shark girl, that's fine too.

Requesting a quick sketch of a visual representation for a Stormcast Eternal modeled to look like a Dark Elf Executioner with the usual head, hammer, and shield switched out for the skull mask, axe and the other dark elf shield, please.
Doesn't have to be anything fancy or too detailed, just looking for something to help me picture the model.
Thanks in advance.

Lowly beggar here, coming in with a request for my character in an Overwatch Savage World's game. He's a cyborg who's torso and arms are mechanical and also factories that produce robotic bugs and arachnids. Basically he can shoot bees at people and can deploy a big robotic scorpion with a laser tail. His appearance is pic related, but has shoulder length brown hair and Wolverine like sideburns.

Requesting a squid mage

>It's a Frank that shoots bees

That's an interesting Character, Friend.

At least it's not a Frank that shoots Franks. Can you imagine the carnage from that?

I completely forgot to ask. To the drawfriend that made

and
From the last thread, do you have a DA or tumblr page?

40K request; requesting two higher-class imperial officials who are the parents of an adolescent girl disapproving of her in trying to become a sister of battle/sororita.

The father; wearing and or looking like the uniform on the left, is face palming disappointingly and the mother; who's wearing the uniform on the right, is sternly and bluntly telling their daughter "No." With her arms crossed. Also just add the appropriate Imperial Military emblems and logos on the parent's uniforms; two-headed eagles, gold skulls, etc.

Plus the adolescent daughter would be holding a poster that's basically saying: "Join the sororitas, become a sister of battle." While also looking sad that her parents disapprove of it

bumping anchor for noronoro

Requesting three Drow/Dark Elf activists; one male and two females, who're spreading the word of Eilistraee in public.

One male Drow would be wearing the same CLOTHES of the picture of the guy in the bottom left, and the two female Drow are wearing the clothes seen in the bottom middle and right pics. The three Drow would be holding up signs relating about how Eilistraee is better than Lolth or how living in the surface is better than the underdark.

Also the pic at the most top is a symbol of Eilistraee and one of the three Drow would be bearing that symbol in a wooden sign.

>worshippers of Elistraee
>wearing clothes
NO! WRONG!

>parents
>sister of battle/sororita
I don't think so

Pretty sure someone pointed out that not every sororita initiate or schola student's a parent-less orphan.

I hope no one minds if I can make this type of request in this thread, but.

May I request the woman who'd look like pic in the left and a shorter/less taller young male as a couple?

The girlfriend who'd look like in the left image is wearing the same summer outfit and hat and has the same type of gun in left image in her right hand. And she has her left arm wrapped around the boyfriend's nape.

And the boyfriend would be wearing the same outfit and getup in the image at the right. The boyfriend's shorter or less taller than the girl and he'd be looking up to her talking to her enthusiastically.

And both of them are walking in a snowy day, plus add a Ukrainian or Eastern Euro flag above the woman and an American flag above the guy.

Requesting a scene from my campaign.

Fighter (left) is pouring a flask of oil onto himself and is wearing nothing save a crazed expression, a nasty scar across his gut, and a censor bar. Bard (center) and rogue (right) are cheering him on as a mixed crowd of orcs looks on in horror/respect.

Requesting a parody of "Abbey road" but with Krieg soldiers and if anyone does do it can you keep the German weapons?

Are all the different Krieg requests one guy or is Veeky Forums just super autistic about Krieg?

Requesting a pirate princess for Black Crusade.

She has a 'seductive' face (like pictured) and hair tied back into a ponytail.

Over stylish garb she wears a long coat covered in jewels.

Due to chaos mutation, she has a third arm under her left shoulder which is casually holding a glass of wine.

She sits on the throne pictured.

Any other changes you want to make are invited if you wanted to make her look more Slaaneshi.

Thanks for reading!

One guy. One guy very autistic for Krieg. But i do request some cool sounding stuff though...

holy shit just saw this. thanks aut! You're the man/woman/other!