Ah, yes, the griffon. What a noble and majestic creature

Ah, yes, the griffon. What a noble and majestic creature.

Other urls found in this thread:

iguanamouth.tumblr.com/post/119477162762/kept-getting-requests-for-gryphons-so-heres-a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You just need the right accessories to carry that look off is all.

Damn wizards

I would that griffon

WIZARD!

What game is that from again?

The Mountain Dew you speak of is gone.

Sphinxes are sort of griffons, right?

What's this from? Google was perfectly useless.

>even in 2d, girls are literal monsters who laugh at my dick

>SFX "POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH"

It's not lying.

Depends on sphinx.

I THINK princess crown
Or at least that's the closest I can find

That seems to be it. Looks like a pretty interesting game from the videos I found and not just because I want that griffon to drag me into the sky and fuck me flying.

I love when standard majestic fantasy animals have weaker/more common relatives. For every jauguar or lion you have many more species of smaller feline. Like garden dragons that live in bushes and trees and strike at passing birds with their snakelike necks or common griffins which are like small kestrels that nest on rooves and ambush mice and rats.

That's really fucking cute.

>min-maxing racial templates

this was a good fap

>garden dragons that live in bushes and trees
Keeping in mind this board's invention of hammerspace dragons, some of the tree dragons probably have similar scale patterns to their deadlier, ravenous cousins, like Viceroy Butterflies resemble Monarchs.

iguanamouth.tumblr.com/post/119477162762/kept-getting-requests-for-gryphons-so-heres-a

What's an actual good system to have griffons in, anyway?
Whether as foes or steeds or both or whatever.

They work alright in DnD and Pathfinder

Griffons a shit. Post harpies.

Cute birbs

Now I need to know more.

Sphinx-chan's Ultra Quiz, happy fapping.

Anybody know of any good hippogriff miniatures that could be used to mount a space marine on?

This one is really cute, shame that most of the other Kishibe's stuff is... way out there

> implementing pokemon into your game

Speaking of which, anyone know a good way to do a Mystery Dungeon-type thing? Everything I've found for "Pokemon tabletop" stuff is "your players are Trainers" rather than the far more interesting "your players are Pokemon."

Harpies are for dweebs.

Shit i just realized griphons and hypogriffs are like centaurs in the sense that they have 3 limbs

Got an image for just this occasion!

Snowmew + Downy Woodpecker would make for a challenging pattern gradient. Probably look really pretty, too.

You mean 3 pairs of limbs, right? Right?

>no visible cloaca or even a hint

t-thanks

Wouldn't gryphons have cat genitalia?

>male gryphon with a barbed footlong

You realize there's a global ban on MLP stuff outside of designated boards, right?
Griffon a cute though.

Well, it's just a link. But I can just delete it if you think a link is banable too.

It look also like something out of Disney.

I would not even be able it's from... there. I mean it's not a colorful horse.

A cute!

What was that? The standard MLP griffon, or something new?

>What a noble and majestic creature.
He sure is.

Ah yes, exceedingly fast, but only in straight lines.

It's all fun and games until somebody loses a colon.

I have no griffons, unfortunately, only sphinxes.

derpicdn is the name for the image server of Derpibooru, the largest MLP image booru.

Cute griffon named Gabby (apparently all griffon names start with G). Didn't see the episode she's from, but I think it has something to do with the CMC.

Cheetahs can actually turn pretty quickly, throwing their tail to the side as a counterweight.

Acutely cute.

10/10 thread Veeky Forums.

Didn't there used to be a griffon-obsessed tripfag here that completely self-destructed?

i dun get ut

Sphinx

She wants you to call her majestic and maybe rub your dick against her lion/eagle pussy/cloaca for a bit my dude.

Just a sketch, but I love the expressive yes.

I know someone's working on a PMD conversion for PTU but I dunno how much progress has been made on it.

Kill Draco in Leather Pants

Kill it with fire.