>Richard Bernstein calls bitcoin "Bitcon"

>Top strategist disses bitcoin as 'Bitcon' and says it meets all 5 criteria of a speculative bubble

businessinsider.com/bottom-line-bitcoin-2017-12

TOPLEL

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/bottom-line-bitcoin-2017-12
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>millionth boomer calls bitcoin a scam, read all about it
Not news.

did you read the article? all correct points

>businessinsider.com/bottom-line-bitcoin-2017-12
>Happily for bitcoin fans, Bernstein doesn't think the bubble will burst anytime soon. What pops bubbles, he says, are two things:

Thanks Schlomo, buying more now

He isn't wrong in the article. It has all the classic signs.
The general sentiment now seems to be that: yes it's a bubble, yes we all know that, but no we're not selling. Check that off the list of criteria.
Traders seem to think they can ride it to the top and that the top is so far away, it's not risky to buy a recognized bubble. Or they make comparisons to historical bubbles and say, they got bigger - why can't we?

He is right, dont be a tard.

stay poor nocoiner cuckbois

>denial
Admit it user, you know prices are too high.
You know people are merely speculating here.
Do exploit that and make some money. Just don't lose sight of the bigger picture.

>Happily for bitcoin fans, Bernstein doesn't think the bubble will burst anytime soon. What pops bubbles, he says, are two things:

>A reduction of liquidity (the Fed choking off the flow of cheap money, for example), and
>A sudden lack of new "greater fools" to dive into the market and drive prices higher.

>Bernstein thinks the Fed will stay easy for a while. And, so far, there seem to be plenty of greater fools.

We're ok guys. Time to buy some more crypto.

Rule of thumb: Always do the exact opposite of what a Jew says

hes not wrong

the crash will be incredibly painful for many people

but its not happening today

im a jew and im telling you to hold your bitcoin

what now dude

> maximum 21M will ever exist
> only 15M BTC mined yet
> probably already thousand lost
> prices too high

ok then

You're only saying that to prove a point, so again...always the the opposite of what a jew says regardless of your counter jewish opinion.

So what
Supply does not necessitate demand. Without demand there is no support for high prices.
I'm making a painting and only one will ever exist. Therefore it is worth the entire world's money supply.

do you want me to find non jews saying the same thing as Richard Bernstein

it wont be hard to do

One Jew tells me to jump ship, another to hodl, wat do?

honestly you should be 100% all in litecoin RIGHT NOW and im not fucking joking

>(((Bernstein)))

But he didn't say to do anything. At the end of the article:

>My conclusion four years ago — when bitcoin was $300 — was that the price could go to $1 million. I still think that. I also think the price could go back to $1. It could even do both!

>By the way, I don't own bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. I'm also not "encouraging speculation" — I don't care whether you buy or don't buy bitcoin.

Not a jew reporting in. This clearly looks like a bubble that's about to burst, smart money will exit first and you will have little time exit after.

good post

haha LOL xD ebin meme friend xDDDDD

le abstract merchant hahaha omg think i peed

kek nice autism mate

Everyone knows that this is a bubble that will burst violently to near zero valuation. The key question is when?

>businessinsider.com/bottom-line-bitcoin-2017-12

Wait until Bitfinex and Tether go down. Good bye fake liquidity.

isnt the fucking definition of a dubble when something is over valued? how do we meassure value of a currency? atleast a real estate bubble is clear when you realize its not reasonable to pay a certain price for housing, how do u come to that same conclusion with bitcoin? its fucking retarded and its not a bubble

Criminally underrated

What?? Richard Bernsteinburg?!?! That's it, I'm out!

I hope you are baiting, and if not gl with your life

not an argument

BICON
BIBON
BABUL
BEBOL

We should be watching all exchanges, and at the first sign of lack of liquidity (which already is a real thing by the way, thanks to Bitfinex), pull everything.

There should be a lack of liquidity alarm website.

A currency and payment system together. It's deflationary therefore cannot be a bubble.

Just imagine, if humans were to live long enough and the us central bank to continue BTC will eventually be 100 trillion dollars+

>he got the leaked source code
>of course he is confident
>they don't understand why they are called boomers

Think explosion user. A real loud one.

>(((Bernstein)))

All real joobilators know the crypto bubble pops on 20/Apr/2018.

> Boomer fuds Crypto
PRICED IN MOTHERFUCKER

>20/Apr/2018.
why?

Reminder as much as you want to ignore it, Tether is the bubble.

INCREASINGLY FRUSTRATED (((ANALYST))) WRONG FOR 100TH TIME THIS YEAR.

joobilator christmas. it's when they eat their own

Reminder you cannot cash out