I have 5 btc sitting on Binance. Shill me something. I will give the person who shilled me the coin 5% of gains

I have 5 btc sitting on Binance. Shill me something. I will give the person who shilled me the coin 5% of gains.

Other urls found in this thread:

hitbtc.com/exchange/LOC-to-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trx

link

Fuck off pajeet

REQ

Hold btc

rcn

The Last Jedi is the most un-star wars, star wars film
176b4EL6F6CMWasrobu
CFxKKMusegMtAeE

ZRX (0x) and hold for 1 year. secret 100x coin.

DGB sounds cool

This.
REQ is about to FUCKIN' pump dude.
0xEC90Fdd9f3e30497822f6d02559E20F9C84BaA3b

get on BAT until at least end of Q1, maybe drop a little on ITNS that you're willing to lose.

1LScJ3vKvLfLDZxnX3v89GY3myE63bFDC9

easy money

go xvg my dude

I really hope you're not srsy

Everything is going up now... hard to choose mate, but I'd pick REQ.

wabi

Unironically this. People shilling this coin by and large don't have bags. The coin has been stagnant. We just believe that the tech is there and this coin in seriously undervalued. This is your 10, 50, 100x coin.

ETN, easy money.

Im moving slowly moving mining momey into it instead of my bank account. As long as a I dont lose money on it I dont see it as high risk. Way I see it is moon mission or I make no money.

> (OP)
>ETN, easy money.
Normie. Etn isnt doing anything except going down

Hey man, Im in the same situation. I am putting in 5k to TRX right now. waiting for coinbase to send.

Just put 100 dollars on every coins Veeky Forums talks about you'll eventually have one who will moon

19aBaU9SRtAKodwo2LiTvKLtxatjBmFnzA

Don't thank me user

Not sure if im on time for the party and such. Not sure if OP is legit either.

But I'm really interested in LockChain. It has a small market cap, a massive base of small investors (no real sharks and pump and dumpers), and real life implementation.

It's like airBNB, but without that 20% commission they take and pretty much for everyone, including hotels. Supposedly a very cheap way to book accomodation. As a traveler myself, often spending 85% of my budget just on a roof, this is a real solution.

They just had their ICO, and the market is still stable at ICO price (tradable on HitBTC), which indicates there's not much speculation going on. Furthermore, they already have a working platform. It's beta and small, but usable. Last there's some hardcore crypto investors who've mentioned this to be a good investment for individual investors.

hitbtc: hitbtc.com/exchange/LOC-to-ETH

and i know im not supposed to beg or smt, and i hope i dont get banned for this, but if you feel like dropping me some my wallet is
0x1ce5eca9b9f996c5742372f2c2967bc84c455375

Also, OP, I hope you're already acquainted with ripple (XRP). Really real life implementations are the next step. Look for that.

So what do you think? Also, tell me which coins are you already HODLing