drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

addamsfamily.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Relatives
fanfiction.net/s/8709761/1/Nerve-Damage-Servants
youtube.com/watch?v=FUIkGNBjnv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Re-asking:

If I have Dimension Lord + Greatest Magician + Vestments + Tower of Fate (which holy fuck would take up all my points and make me have to fight the Spectre or Trigon, but I'm tempted), do you think I could lay permanent enchantments on people that would basically work like Shazam or Wonder Woman's powers and at a similar level and would work outside of the Dimension? I know theirs are actually powered by gods, but it should theoretically be replicable with enough raw magical power, shouldn't it?

No.

From what?

I would think Dimension Lord + Real Magic or Greatest Magician + Real Magic would be better for that. Both DL and GM probably give you enough power, if you have enough power you just need the right skills.

You're just taunting me now! Fine! I'll do it! I'll make your damned Addams Family Jump!

I do like the one Origin per Addams idea though. Would make discounts easier to dole out. Or would people rather have one Origin and the option to apply one discount of their choice per tier?

I'd split the Addams up into adults and children at least. Maybe even further.

Drop In (Normal person - lawyer etc.)
Addams Child (Wednesday, Puglsey of course)
Addams Men (Gomez, Fester - grandiose stuff)
Addams Women (Morticia, Granny - witchy stuff)
Extended Family (zany stuff like Cousins and Things and Lurch)

as suggestions.

Hm, okay. So the knife's bad news.

Might destroy it, might not. Doesn't really sound like a threat considering it first needs to kill me, but I guess a Weapon Ward is a good precaution anyway.

>She needs to sacrifice someone to get the original husband back, if you are the one sacrifices she will only have the one husband as you will be spending the rest of the jump being tortured in the goddess of sadism's private dimension.
Ah, okay. Would be sorta fitting, considering I'm also taking the drawback threatening that. But lets avoid a decade of torture.

>If max is sacrificed she'll have three You, old husband, and Max (after he gets rescued).
Right, so, she needs to sacrifice one husband for another? But if she doesn't sacrifice me, she can still get Max as a husband to stab?

Also, is it a good or bad idea to let that original Prince be revived?

>Not sure what all it involves but NPCs seem to obey their master's spouse, your NPCs (you will have some serving you unless you are a peasant) will likely obey her if you don't give them names (and by extension the self awareness to think for themselves).
Noted. Give names to the baby dragons, and maybe the others.

I'd rather have:
Drop-In
Addams - relatively normal looking human monsters
Extended Family - like Lurch, Cousin Itt, and anyone on this list: addamsfamily.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Relatives
Criminal - for thieves, con-artists, lawyers, murderers, and politicians
Normal - for the unsuspecting people subject to the Addams' brand of weirdness

Is it possible to modify the Armour of the Crusader from Elder Scrolls: Morroblivion into a different shape? Add materials to it?

>But if she doesn't sacrifice me, she can still get Max as a husband to stab?
Unsure, but she is a Drow faction leader. This makes her the best backstabber in a city specializing in backstabbing all of whom are well acquainted with backstabbing people who are expecting to be stabbed in the back. If she needs to sacrifice you she'll find a way to sacrifice you so don't tempt fate unless you are seriously OP.

I like this, personally.

Maybe do something with the different incarnations of the Addams?

Like the old black and white show etc.

I also prefer this , desu senpai.

DC Occult.

Well I have Magical Blood from JLD, which I think basically does the same thing as Real Magic, and a bunch of perks for making me a genius at magic like Demon Seed.

Don't you explode if you use even minor magic as an Esper? So why are you absorbing Grimoires left and right?

Can we get Girl Scout cookies made with real Girl Scouts?

It's more fun to make them yourself.

Regeneration fixes that problem, thankfully.

Fair enough.

Though I'm pretty sure I count as seriously OP, considering I'm some 500-ish jumps in.

I wonder if I can play off my continually not-backstabbed status as pure luck...

as I understand it:
You don't explode, it's just painful and damaging. Most Regeneration perks are enough to balance out the damage. However, post-jump, or using non-raildex systems of magic, you're fine, no conflicts

I was planning to just let people choose which incarnation of The Addams Family they wanted to go to.

I've watched the movies far more than any other incarnation, but I will make an effort to inject bits from each version. Research will be done... from my couch.

Yes. Yes you can.

I'm leaning more towards Myrmidont's idea right now. But both have merits. My wife is demanding I combine the two ideas and have 7 origins.

Again either of those capstones likely provides enough power, you just need the skills. Whether or not Real Magic or Magical Blood would do the trick on that count is a tough question.

>I wonder if I can play off my continually not-backstabbed status as pure luck...
Not a chance, that might work as a deflection but everyone will know there is more to it than that. These are Drow; when you say it is just luck they will nod, agree with you, and start to think about how you are really protecting yourself.

Has someone every figured out that you're not originally part of the Jump setting your in? How did they react?

>7 origins
Your wife is an absolute madwoman.

I like her style.

Hm, guess you're right on that one. Drow /are/ the experts.

Blatantly being the invincible man it is then. That's fun too.

Ah. Still be annoying to bleed everywhere everything you use the magic, won't it?

Pretty sure they still conflict post-jump, actually.

Figured out? No, the only way that'd be possible is if I told them.

Hey guys

Anyone summoned Napoleon?

fanfiction.net/s/8709761/1/Nerve-Damage-Servants

Imma do it, well at least as a Demi/pseudo Servant.

Gate of' Dakka: Fire!

Prolly should boost mana and get the Dragon Core to run everythting tho...

Shikako from Dreaming of Sunshine 'figured' it out. Well, actually, I dropped lots of hints about it, and she went from there, but you know. I enjoyed messing with her, using all the powers I collected over the chain to convince her I was a cosmic horror that had taken human form and was visiting various worlds for entertainment. I even told her that I was the reason why she had reincarnated in the Naruto world (technically true due to selecting the Fanfiction drawback). When she didn't believe me, I used Doormaker to take her back to her original world. She had a bit of a breakdown at that, and when she asked me why, why I had caused her to be reborn here, I answered: "Why, to grant your wish, of course! You wanted to be someone special, didn't you?"

I used her original name in English for that last one, right after the "you". She had a nervous breakdown.

For what purpose?

I haven't read Dreaming of Sunshine.

>Pretty sure they still conflict post-jump, actually.
That could be. I thought I'd seen otherwise stated, but I'm low-certainty on that.

Huh. It's really slow today.

In the new madoka jump if you are male from a previous Jump do you have to pay to keep it or is that only if you want to change it to male. Because the Jump does not mention keeping your previous gender.

The former.

I was bored, and I thought it would be funny. I honestly didn't think it would affect her THAT badly, but the rolls said otherwise...Also because I wanted to play the role of the Benefactor, given that I also gave her advice and assistance when she needed it, using the Reset power from the new Madoka jump to give her a second chance during the Fourth Shinobi World War.

It's pretty good. The SI is competent but not invincible, and is fun to read. She's managed to have a positive affect on the timeline (keeping Sasuke in the Village, warning Gaara and Fu about the Akatsuki), but at the same time her being there has consequences as well (Shikamaru lost an arm, Ino got mind raped by Orochimaru). I just thought it would be fun to mess with her, even if it went a little too far.

Wow, you're a dick.
Not even just the normal "trolling people" kind of dick, but the "let's traumatize the girl that's already barely keeping her shit together for giggles" kind of dick.

This thread is full of people who think something can only be interesting if it's edgy/tragic.

See here . I didn't think I would traumatize her THAT badly, just thought I'd unsettle her. Unfortunately, when I rolled for a reaction, it uh...it went a lot more poorly then I expected.

All I wanted to do was play the role of big eldritch being for once! I didn't mean to traumatize her, shit.

You can totally be a dick without meaning to.
Don't get me wrong, it's not like my jumper doesn't have his own fair share of fuck ups. Then i took perks for that.

And that's why you pick up mental healing perks. Because it's all fun and games until somebody has a nervous breakdown.

So you do have to pay to keep being male?

You know most people become traumatized when Cthulhu fucks with them?

Probably.

>mental healing perks
Could I get a list?

Persona, Telepathy, magic.

Nope
>You can change your gender to female for free, if you want. Otherwise, you can change your gender to male and/or determine your age freely for 100 points.
Right there in the jump.

Worm probably has the best ones. Hero origin iirc.
Nechronica also has a few.
So does the new Madoka jump (Gentle Soul origin).

What's a good method to bestow immortality early-chain?

Hero bbs.

Red hasn't been seen in the IRC in weeks. It's beginning to look like she's left again, this time indefinitely.

Oh, yeah, that's fair. It just...wasn't my intention.

I had some mental healing perks, though obviously she really didn't trust me after that. She recovered, but she gained a phobia for halos. Like, angel halos.

I mean, I didn't suddenly go cosmic horror on her, just used certain powers to convince her that I was one. Like, True Magic for example. Sure, I was in my NGE Angel form, but...hmm, that might have been part of the problem, actually.

Chronicles of Narnia, Narnian Time. Not that dangerous and comes with free age control and protection from time travel shenanigans.

X-Men Movies, Omega Healing Factor or Omega Self Monecular Manipulation (or both). It's pretty much impossible to die in-jump with either of those unless you try really hard.

Nechronica has Reaching Nirvana 1/2, Maiden, Healing, Undefeatable Heart and Warm Smile.

Liar

Another perk preview for the Showa Part 1 update.

Wild Child (-600, discount for Drop-In)
AAAA-MAAAA-ZOOOOOON! You’ve undergone the same ‘mystical surgery’ that turned Daisuke Yamamoto into Kamen Rider Amazon. A trend-breaker among his fellow Showa Riders, Amazon fights like an animalistic berserker rather than a trained martial artist. You have the ability to transform into a similar being, with sharp claws and fangs made for tearing flesh. All you have to do is shout ‘Amazon’ and pose appropriately. The source of your powers, unlike most Riders, comes from a magical armlet on your left bicep. You do have a belt though called the Condorer, but all it does is act as a grappling hook when necessary. Normally only two of these armlets should exist in this world, but your benefactor made this one just for you. Like the original Amazon, removing this armlet will severely weaken you. However, it won’t kill you. The remnants of the armlet’s energy within your body will still allow you to transform into Amazon but at one-third’s strength. If the armlet is lost or stolen it will be magically returned to you in 24 hours.

To bestow it? I mean, I know you can gain it easily enough, but I'm looking to give it to others.

Ignore it.

Favorite jump?

Will you be keeping the Bionic Arm item based on Riderman?

First off, nice. I like what I'm seeing here. Secondly, I assume the 'severely weaken you' only refers to the Amazon form?

The Kamen Rider jumps are cool, but so is the new Madoka jump.

She is on right now.

With the advent of the Infinite Stratos jump, I find myself wondering where I can get some good gender-bending. I figure that would be a good way to shut down opponents in that setting without actually hurting them.

Of course.

Yes it only refers to Amazon form.

In Hero Union BBS, immortality is something you can give yourself with magic. There's not really anything stopping you from giving it to someone else, as far as I know.

Well you could be a hellsing vampire, or you could use a dnd wish, or you could be a grigori from dragons dogma and make people into immortal arison.

Unholy Heights has one, but it's retroactive.

KND has genderbending guns

but the best item for this is the dark ticket in disgaea. it does however have a cooldown.

Ranma.

Grab a barrel of Jusenkyo water, Spring of Drowned Boy, or Girl, depending on what you want.

Probably Gundam: Anno Domini. Or Final Fantasy XIII. I really like the scenarios in that one.

Pretty sure it says time powers can only go back a few days at most.

See, I went to Dreaming of Sunshine too, but I just got her alone and told her flat-out that I was from another world. I didn't tell her anything about the fanfic, because that amount of meta leads to pain, I just claimed I knew something was up with her because she wasn't in the original story. She was a little jealous that I didn't get my memories until I was ten, and thus didn't have to go through the whole "growing up from infancy" thing that she did, but having someone else who knew what the internet was ended up being really good for her.

I don't think a D&D Wish can give immortality, actually.

Maybe could go full healer in Overlord and have it as a super tier spell?

Any examples of Paw Paw fruit moving the user? Also I'm still searching for anything thatd stack well with Speed Ball from Ultimate Spiderman and Personal Force Manipulation from Worm. Anything that reduces friction?

However, will there be a perk for pluralizing your Amazon? Or will that be a drawback?

Yo, Yorokonde. In the Ogre Battle jump does joining Endora, and winning the war for her, let you take her as a companion after the jump? I seem to remember you saying the “I may even make you my King” line was hinting about that, but I can't find anything in the jump about it. I'm just wondering if I now have a new, and somewhat untrustworthy companion, or if I was misremembering.

I've already said I'm working on an Amazons jump. It's not coming out until after Season 2 airs so I have more to work with.

I'm pretty sure that due to hopping all over the timeline and constantly taking continuity drawbacks Den-O is probably going to figure out there's something going on eventually. Especially with the obvious links in the belt.

You're a cool guy, user. I might try doing that next chain, to make up for causing her to have a nervous breakdown in this one.

Friction Modulation, from Worm.

Question about that, would it be worth trying to use out-of-jump interdimensional perks to try to find the world she came from? I mean, I get the impression that she misses her first life and has issues because she feels like she's living a lie, but at the same time she considers her life in Naruto-land important too, and has been dead in her original world for over a decade.

A similar question could be raised about Overlord, but I think Ainz didn't actually have anything on Earth, and thus doesn't really have any reason to go back.

He already stated a Worm power, man.

Don't be too nice, you've gotta show her your Hogwart's diploma just to see the look on her face.

Well, then get a companion with another.

youtube.com/watch?v=FUIkGNBjnv8

Here. The big guy, Kuma, is the canon user of the Paw-Paw fruit. He is also the character the Pacifista Prototype Perk is based on. His rapid movement is due entirely to the Paw-Paw fruit, I believe.

I think by now she's grown attached to her new life in the Naruto world. She genuinely loves her new family, and has no qualms with calling her new parents her...well, parents. She does occasionally think about her old life, but she seems to have mostly moved on. That being said, showing her old world one last time just to say goodbye or make peace might be a good idea.

Oh, of course. The look on her face would be priceless!

You could really just ask this question about any Isekai series.

Then why isn't she here right now? You need to give proof, user.

You are correct. The line is in the flavor text for the Empire Origin. If you fight as her champion and win against the Rebels, she will agree to be your Companion if you show interest.

She'll be trustworthy at that point, though expect her to take the "lead" more often than not. You won't have to worry about a knife in the back... unless you're into that kinda thing.

The IRC is right there. You can look for yourself.

Sell crazy somewhere else. We're all stocked up here.

Lurking or being "|inclass" doesn't really count as being on the IRC, user.

Literally being on the IRC is being on the IRC. Your bait is weak, your bloodline is weak and you will not survive the winter.

Quit biting the bait.

>Redposting
No, bad /jc/. Namefag drama is bad enough when they are in the thread, restrain your shitposting.

>unless you're into that kinda thing.
...maybe

Anyway, thank you for the absolutely groovy jump!

Honestly? It's probably trying to keep pushing the envelope until Red fully leaves even IRC.

It'd do people good to really just ignore the drama-mongering cunts.

Thanks, Anti-Satan. You always know just the thing to say to cheer me up.

Is Red's ban over yet? Looking forward to MCU part 2. I really want to pull out Dr Strange magic in another setting and just have people freak out.

That reminds me, how DOES Doctor Strange magic work? Can anyone who's seen the movie explain that to me, please?

It really doesn't make much sense.

No limits, no restrictions. You can do anything you want.

Huh. Weird. I wonder if it will allow me to make tea.

Is this a meme now?