So, hey, guys, I had an idea. Now, it's just a suggestion, but...

So, hey, guys, I had an idea. Now, it's just a suggestion, but...what if we just Chain Lightning the entire elf village and burn the fae right out of them?

I'm not saying that the holy lightning of the gods has been PROVEN to cure elvishness, but it's never been disproven, either. Worth a shot, right?

Sounds good to me senpai.

>Wants to make a ranger whose favored enemy is every humanoid.
>Will claim it's to save the fishies and "balance" or some gay shit but really it's just cause people are dumb and cunts never put out.
>I don't give a fuck if it's evil alignment. Tell that to my bonus on dice rolls. We wouldn't be in this predicament if you emptied my balls now would we?

Quite down, Pence.

You're just the Emperor's insurance policy.

You ever hit an elf with a lightning bolt? Their ears pop first, because that's where all the evil is concentrated. Heavens know I never get tired of the way they twitch.

>mfw I see an elf and am out of spells

Alchemist's Fire just isn't the same.

Keep /pol/ in /pol/.

I want to do that but not because I'm a sad little /r9k/ reject like you, but because being Ranger the Bounty Hunter sounds fantastic.

Last time we had a new president we had Tzeentchbama threads for weeks. It's past the point where memeing him will do any harm, can't we just talk about happy Pence frying elves?

Fuck off to /qa/ you humorless cuntlet.

As a robot I am still unaware of the appelation for this human.

The whole world is /pol/ now. Every thing in every place now resides within /pol/. Look out your window; that's /pol/ you see.

dank

But elves usually are "jews"-equivalent, you cannot shoot the jews.

Fuck off to /pol/

Mike "amperes for the queers" Pence

He's the Vice President of the US.

Fwiw, the accusations that he supports or believes in electroshock conversion therapy for homosexuals have been discredited.

But the memes are good.

He is Mike "AC/DC for the LGBT" Pence

The guy is Mike "if to guys you fap, you get azap" Pence

>It's past the point where memeing him will do any harm
Famous last words

Sounds like it's your fetish

He's a living forty kay meme.

He isn't, since it's pure contradiction to 40k fluff

Mike "Homo Medicine from Thomas Edison" Pence.

Mike "Fruits to Vegetables" Pence

Calm down Mike, let's the truth VP speak.

Nigga half the time 40K fluff is pure contradiction to 40K fluff

But not Terra stuff (I mean Emperor rising and unification wars)

mike "jolting fear into the queer" pence

Does anyone have a decent photoshop of Pence as the Emperor? Or doing something obviously lightning related?

Shouldn't Pence be Raiden or something, rather than Palpatine?

Maybe. But Palpy is a more widely recognise character. And, you know, electrocution for making a choice he disagrees with.

Wrong, usually Dwarves are jewish. Hell, Tokein gave the dwarves a grieving ceremony where they rip their beards out in similar fashion to how jews grieved by ripping up their clothes. Plus they mine and hard gold, nuff said, goyim.

Mike "Electro Shock if you like the Cock" Pence

I think the fact they're a nomadic people affected by disapora and speak a language explicitly based on semitic dialects is a bit more telling

soon

Not gonna happen.

And how it's Veeky Forums?

Since Arcanum I've seen gnomes as the jewish proxy. In nearly every setting they've got a secret agenda.

Mike "LGBTBBQ" Pence

Already happened

A "moderate rebel" rebel camp in Syria got plastered by a B-52 strike 2 days ago; ~100 were killed

It was previously left alone

Said rebels have taken to Twitter to complain about it

>Already happened
Where? Syria is still islamic country according to their constitution.
And there is also no way that Trump will try to start shit against Saudi or Iran

Mike "Homoshima and Fagasaki" Pence

This isn't even /pol/, it's just memeing.

>it's just /pol/memeing.
fix