Harpies raid your village for breeding stock. Being the degenerate fa/tg/uy you are...

Harpies raid your village for breeding stock. Being the degenerate fa/tg/uy you are, you consider going out to "get captured".

Catch is, you have to live the rest of your life in a treehouse, fertilizing your captor's eggs. When she grows old and barren, she'll feed you to her children.

What do?

Fucking kill you, then your degenerate monster waifus, and burn their village to the ground. Deus vult

Find a prospect of sexual enslavement with a better retirement plan

Harpy feathers are worth a lot so I work with other villagers on spiked sticky traps, several men as deadly baits and poisoned corn bits spread around for stupid hungry harpies to eat.

I rather enslave harpies rather than the opposite. If that does not work, killing them for profit will do just fine.

How long until she grows old and barren?
Will I be quick enough to just jump out of the treehouse and kill myself so I don't suffer? On that note, why will her (my) children eat me? If she's old and barren than they should be reasonably well grown and able to fend for themselves.

I go outside anyway

Not do it.

Harpies a shit.

I'll go hide in the village hunter's house. I can handle a bow, and if he's got his job he's certainly better than me.
We barricade everything and prepare to survive on poultry for a long while.
And maybe get a nice harpy waifu if she survives after one or two arrows.

YES

>Harpies raid your village for breeding stock. Being the degenerate fa/tg/uy you are, you consider going out to "get captured".
Was close to my last session actually.

Or rather, a drunken cleric wandered into the forest to get some water from a river for his temple, got snatched up by two harpies, and taken back to a cave for the harpy queen to be part of her reverse harem. He really didn't put up much resistance.

Now the party's on a mission from the high priestess of his church to rescue him back, and more than likely, he probably doesn't want to be rescued either.

This. Capture the harpy, clip her wings, and keep her as a breeding pet until she grows old and barren.

I WILL ONLY BE SATIATED WHEN I BATHE IN HER BLOOD, THE BLOOD OF HER CHILDREN, AND HER ENTIRE RACE!

DEATH TO THE NON HUMANS! DEUS VULT!

Do it anyway, but try to bring the internet. I hope Amazon delivers to Harpy abodes

Paladinfags are subhuman.

This basically. Fuck getting fed to possibly your own children when age. Harpies aren't that good anyway. Better find myself a Lamia qt.

Guys
There is a half-monster race in my setting with an offshoot of a half-slime race that used to be part of the main race but magic

Am I magical realming?

If she's old and barren, why would I let her kill me? I just kill her first. Also there's good odds I'd have raised those half-human half-harpy children to be rogue assassins that do my bidding for sweet birdseed.

Does it sexually arouse you?

depends, do they still desolve organic matter in acid?

>half-slime

Are they just gooey people or slimes with skeletons floating in them? How does this even work?

I mean
I'd fuck a slimegirl if I was put into my setting. Living underground would be shitty though

There are acid, fire, ice, and thunder slimes. They can control their element to certain degrees, but a fire-slime is always gonna be a little uncomfortably hot to the touch, acid is always gonna sting a little, and so on

Closer to the latter, although their bones are just densely packed slime and material

This, but not as some stupid paladin fag.

Harpies are monsters who abduct and torture sentients, even eat them.

Kill them because they're monsters and raiding my village.

Harpies, You say?

Extort the village for as much money as I can, since I'm a professional monster hunter.

Once the work is done, I hit the nearest brothel to relieve myself of the lust for bird women and move on.

These are Monstergirl Harpies, right? Which means that like all monstergirls they have the main flaw of anything their sexual partner does to them during sex instantly becomes a permanent fetish.

So... You pluck their feathers during sex. Not just a few feathers. A lot.

Plucking is now codified as one of their fetishes.

Basically they get sexually turned on by losing the ability to fly, and being plucked bare so as to be incredibly ugly. It's subjugation and that Shaved-Bald fetish wrapped into one, with a dash of mindbreak thrown in.

Also it's pretty damn cruel.

that small mountain village will probably pay you enough for a night at the inn, if you sleep in the stable.
Not to mention you would have to reach said harpies first.

No joke. In this case, the deus vult fags are correct.

In that case, I just fuck off. Monster huntin' ain't a charity, kiddo.

MY NAME is not important

What is important is what I'm going to do

I just really fucking hate this treehouse, and the harpies feasting on it's carcass

My whole life is just cold, bitter, hatred

And I always wanted harpies to die violently

This is the time of vengeance, and no harpy is worth saving

And I will put as many in the grave as I can

It's time for me to kill

My genocide campaign begins here

>tolerating the subhuman
>wanting to fuck subhumans
>reproducing with the subhuman
>wanting to be eaten by the subhuman

I love casus belli allowing for me to indiscriminately kill everything.

...I don't go outside then?

DAYOOS VAULT

EVIL MONSTERS AND MUDSLIMES ARE NO MATCH FOR MY SUPERIOR FRANKISH STEEL BEATEN 1000 TIMES

Burn in hell daemonness.

REMOVE BIRDBAB remove birdbab

you 're worst harpi.yo are the harpy idiot ,you are the harpy smell

Capture harpy.

fpbp

Time to vult!

>Harpies exist
>Implying other monstergirls exist
I leave to find a better waifu.

Great taste, mate.

>Degenerates

Slavery is still slavery even if it's your fetish

Every man is someone's son or husband

If it was women being kidnapped and raped everyone would be up in arms

Deus vult

>fucking a thunderslime

THINGS SHALL GET LOUD NOW

Remove bird.

I begin work on some great magic to either fix this fucked up setting's monsters(possibly, well likely via fire), or to get the fuck out of there. I'm not that picky, but fix the monsters, get rid of the monsters, or try another setting are the only valid options.

Can I defend myself if they're trying to kill me to feed to chilluns?

*Herpies

Deus vult indeed my Crusading brethren. When shall we reclaim Constantinople from the Islamic hordes and purge Christendom of all degenerates?

I grab my sling.

We had the same problem in a game with trolls. Or well, troll women specifically since troll men were too big to reproduce with human women. Men and boys kept getting kidnapped, bred, and eaten.

Tough times, in the end we had to just adapt to it and change the social makeup of the town.

Browbeat the DM into letting me invent flak, go to the capital city and sell the gun to the king, then sell him ammo for it. Only one in 1000+ shells fired is a hit, and not every hit is a kill, so that means he's going to need a lot of shells, which means we're going to painstakingly work our way to decent quality steel, cordite and road infrastructure and I'm going to be the fucking doge of industry and marry two of his daughters and one of his girlier sons.

Once in a long while vaguely remember the harpies and the village.

>marry two of the kings daughters
>and one of his girlier sons

i fucking like your style, user

>Paladinfags
do not confuse templars with paladins my friend
this people are not paladins for they embrace rage rather than virtue

Get myself a net and catch a waifu, instead of letting myself get caught as a husbando.

Alternatively, wait out the assault and then go negotiate with the harpies. Agree to rent them menfolk to pad out their genepool, in exchange for harpy feathers and protection against the other monstergirl raids.

Or just wait for the lamia raid next season.

>get caught
>fertilize
>take the egg and murderhobo out of the nest
>continue adventures while raising bird daughteru to act like respectable humanfolk

>Plead with Templars and Paladins to purge the Abominations.
>They fucking murder everyone.
>Cast Raise dead.
>White necromancer.
>Everyone is Chaotic good.
>Celebrate with Winged Vampire sex.
>Undead Harpy-Vampire Waifu.
>Win jpg.

Kill the thread! Spill it's blood! Kill the thread! Spill it's blood!

For the best chance of getting with a good girl not getting captured. All the ones that get captured means less men in the village. When the citizens action committee goes out one day to kill the harpies raiding party that is a few less men because a few of them will die.

That will improve my chances.

> Harpies raid your village for breeding stock.

>my village
>breeding stock
Suspension of disbelief: annihilated.

The only thing that has a dick in 40-km radius is me and a bunch of livestock (sheep, horses etc.).
So, I guess I shoot salt out of my shotgun at them for poaching on my territory?

Detain the murderer. Pursue romance with someone less killy; human, harpy or otherwise.

>Half Goblin Character.
>Litters of Harpies Everywhere.
>They expand deeper into the Bush.
>The Dm says get your mind out of the Gutter.
>They piss off the Druids.
>Forest becomes Infested with horny\hungry harpies.
Someone else continue.

Have you ever been to an actual catholic or orthodox mass? Or any actual service?

My imperial knight is armed with the autocannon with skyfire so im safe

underrated

I like the cut of your jib, I prefer merfolk anyway

No. They're just /pol/tards.

>Roleplaying as a elf is fine
>Roleplaying as a fire and brimstone paladin when there are literal monsters is verboten unless you have real faith

Kys

you can, but it still makes you an asshole

Kill all the weeboo degenerates.

Then I guess playing a female character if you're a dude makes you a faggot?

The depressing part is this won't be the most abusive relationship I've ever been in.

>When she grows old and barren, she'll feed you to her children.
Well this is a pretty clear dealbreaker.

That wasn't the joke in the slightest.

>getting this triggered

Deus vult

This
I am all for getting used as breeding stock but i would rather not die at the end of it.

A true Paladin weighs deeds, not race. And in this scenario, any Paladin worth his annoinment oil would be oath-bound to put an end to this situation, by sword or word.

If you don't get your kicks out of it (and be honest with yourself) then you aren't. Most people who are wouldn't stop and ask in the first place.

Here are the sins committed:
>Kidnapping multiple people for extended amounts of time
>Murders (people die during invasions)
>Lots of rape
>Torture
>Murder, again.
Sentence:
>12 Paladins coming to smite evil on your community
>100 angry commoners with commoner weaponry and nets coming to kill your community.
>4 angry sorcerers with Web memorized
>1 angry wizard with the ability to grant the angry Paladins Flight.

1. NEETs don't exist in villages.
2. Villagers, while not trained soldiers, can still defend themselves well enough from flying bird people.
3. If captured, people usually try to escape and/or do as much damage to their captors as possible. Long-term imprisonment is impossible unless the environment allows it.
4.Getting close enough for sex also means you're close enough to bash the feather bitch over the head with a rock while she's distracted by your train in her station.

>3. If captured, people usually try to escape and/or do as much damage to their captors as possible. Long-term imprisonment is impossible unless the environment allows it.
This is what frustrates me about monstergirl settings. Why do people who are captured do NOTHING to escape, the people who aren't captured but want to free those kidnapped also do NOTHING, and the kidnapped people abandon all reason and agree to fuck.

Men can't be raped. They always enjoy it.

I look around for the time machine, because the Harpies went extinct three thousand years ago, when the Dragon-men dropped a God on them.

Women can orgasm while raped. This does not mean they enjoy it nor give permission.
Men can orgasm while raped. This does not mean they enjoy it or give permission.
Dictionary definition of rape.
>unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against the will usually of a female or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconciousness, or deception.
The male is under threat of injury if he does not give sex. The male does not consent. The harpy fucks him anyways. The harpy has raped the male.
Ejaculation is not consent.

Well, what do you expect from shit written by sexually repressed, Nip-Nong, Salarymen who've Fried out their brains from ridiculous office hours and are reduced to thinking with their dicks?

>statutory put in the same bag as forceful rape
Because not complying with arbitrary age constrains is as bad as forcing yourself on another person.

>be homeless
>harpies raid the village
>let one take me to her nest
>wait for her to lay her first clutch
>strangle her immediately while she's vulnerable from the exertion
>free bed, roast bird for dinner, and omelettes for breakfast
Find a flaw.

As somebody working ridiculous office hours I gotta say it's more likely to kill your drive rather than boost it to the turbo mode.
I would say these things are made and most enjoyed by neets with no real obligations and too much time on their hands.

It refers to the legal definition of rape.

The difference is that the "ridiculous office hours" that Japs take are 90% presenteeism. They don't actually get any more work done.

F L A W L E S S

Ummmm...
Vore is my fetish.
Buuuuuuuuuut...
Being fed to my own freaky harpy offspring is NOT my fetish
Is there any way to be eaten by the cute harpy girl herself either before or immediately after I "fertilize her eggs" or whatever, because I am down for that.

Yes, tonight we warm our bones and fill our bellies.

Just because you gave the kid some candy and it said yes doesn't mean it consented, Oliver.

Try a drider, or maybe a mantis if you can even find one.

Realistically? Stay in my basement and shitpost about the harpies. I value my escapism and entertainment a lot more than getting laid. Never had that strong of a sex drive anyway. Living in a harpy nest sounds stunningly boring, it's literally impossible to be mating all the time, so I'd have to spend most of my time fighting boredom by taking care of a gaggle of birdbrained rape babies. On top of that, harpies in most settings have much shorter lives than humans so I'm fucked on that front too.

Maybe if I was some dirt farming villager I'd think differently, but at that point I'd be so incredibly different that I'd basically just be making up a character to answer the question with, rendering it nearly meaningless.

>not catching a hapry chick to raise into a PC

If you have to ask if you are Magical Realming, chances are that you are Magical Realming.

Joke's on you, harpies: I'm too depressed and self-hating to feel like I deserve to volunteer.

Open a cafe, teach harpies about cooking, become honorary bird. Cultivate my leg hair to gain the approval of the regulars.

DEUS VULT

subhuman degenerates only deserve death and will be roasted at the stake once the local birdab population has been removed and then handed over to the good colonel for processing.

>Slimes with skeletons inside
>all of them have visible boners