>music.wikia.com/wiki/Music_Wiki
Hit random for the name.
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki
Same deal for the powers.
OR just use
>pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html

Then, write it up

>jjba.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
Everything you ever wanted to know about Stands, but were too afraid to ask.

We also have a stand archive now!
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Sr-zwkAho-hJcp4oiy-OAJwqW3Qi7F2fCSGjekEXQs/edit#gid=1373747549

Systems and the thread question in the next post

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)
docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit
youtu.be/ON-7v4qnHP8
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ascended_Physiology)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sense_Manipulation)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dimensional_Manipulation)
desuarchive.org/tg/thread/44408678/#44422275
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Monstrous_Animal_Physiology)
youtube.com/watch?v=EUdbH83N4Kw
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand_Parameter
youtube.com/watch?v=UbQgXeY_zi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOW DO I INTO JOJO Veeky Forums? (In no particular order)
>Mutants & Masterminds
>Marvel Heroic
>FATE
>Savage Worlds
>Monsters and Other Childish Things
>Don't Rest Your Head
>Shadowrun (Adept or Mystic Adept with a Geas of POSING)
>Wild Talents (WIP houserules here: pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)
>Monsters and other Childish Things
>d10 system being worked on by Veeky Forums docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit

Thread Question
>What was the most ridiculous use of an ability that you saw in your campaign?

「The World's Address」

Power: E
Speed: E
Range: A
Durability: A
Precision: E
Learning: B

When the user uses the stand to write a location on an item, and when he clicks the pen, the object is teleported to that location. Multiple teleports can be queued up and executed with rapid clicks.
It works on humans and living creatures as well as inanimate objects, but obviously here the drawback is the user needing time to write.
The more specific the written target, the more likely the teleport will work exactly as intended. Say you wrote "Into John" on a grenade and clicked the pen (as the most obvious combat utility), you can see where it might go wrong. The user must take the time to write "Into Johnny Joestar the champion jockey's stomach" then click the pen to guarantee success.

Jojo is dead, just like part 5.

>「Playback」
Power: B
Speed: A
Range: D
Durability: D
Precision: C
Development: A
Operates like a normal punchghost, but triggers its ability automatically whenever the user is in danger. The user cannot willingly trigger the ability

>Stand Ability: Temporal Rewind When activated, the user starts to perceive time backwards for 30 seconds, after which they begin to experience time normally again. The user cannot alter the fate of their original self unless they directly collide with themselves, merging in an excruciatingly painful process.

Attached is a graph showing how this looks to an outside observer

shit, I messed up the legend for the second one

Been thinking about an object based Stand for a while. Haven't got much.

「FLO RIDA」
Durability: B

Ability: Manifests as a durable surfboard that can "surf on solid surfaces. The speed at which 「FLO RIDA」can travel is dependent upon the density of the substance.

What kind of a stand would 「Citizen Erased」be?

Representative of the Fool arcana, 「The Stand」 is a lackluster punchghost with three major abilities.
It is capable for pausing time for a near-indefinite amount of time, although its user is not immune to this, and it can only pause for as long as its user can hold their breath.
It has the power to swap the positions and contents of anything the user 「possesses」, even during paused time.
It can also supplement its user's senses with its own, useful because of its stand user Nameless Hobo, who is mute and near-blind.
Power: C
Speed: C
Range: E
Precision: B

「Lodsamoney 」
Namesake: youtu.be/ON-7v4qnHP8

Power: A*
Speed: A*
Precision: A*
Range: D
Durability: A*
*when user possesses a sufficient amount of dosh

Appearance: Punchghost that looks like a cross between The World and Harry Enfield.

Abilities: Lodsamoney derives its power from the amount of currency that the user is holding currently, becoming absurdly powerful if the user is carrying a sufficient amount of wealth.
Lodsamoney can also imbue valuable objects (>=$100) with its power to increase its durability and rigidity. Its main use of this power is to whip $100 bills at people rapidly while shouting "Moolah Moolah Moolah!"
If Lodsamoney is running low on dosh, it can place its hands on an object and "liquidate" it, transforming it into an amount of 100$ bills equal to its current market value. (Rounded down)

The Arcana naming thing is already taken user do something original like the Zodiac or God Pantheons.

how long does the stand generator take to GENERATE STAND?

Not long if your internet isn't hot shit.

i GENERATE STANDed about 5 mins before i made that comment and i still dont have anything even though i followed the instructions at the top of the page

I hadn't used it in forever and didn't realize that it stopped working.
well shit

「Instant Karma」

Speed: B
Range: B
Durability: E
Precision: A
Development: D

Ability: All entities within range are suffused with a glowing light. Any aggressive action taken while Stand is maintained reverses the force back to the aggressor, multiplied.

It's my first time, so choke me hard, Daddy.

Honestly, all of the stuff about "power based on amount held" and "increasing durability of valuable objects" isn't very good, thematically or balance wise.
Liquidate could be really interesting, especially if the "$100 bill" condition was removed.

Fast pitch a signed baseball, suddenly a half ton of pennies are flying at someone at 100 mph

Assuming it also applies to the user, it's pretty neat.

Seems like when holding lodsamoney it would be a bit OP, maybe it should be based on expensive things the user has, not money itself. Or, just have a kind of cap on how powerful it can get.

Well, no sign of Gibus Edgless

Seriously, fuck that guy. He's singlehandedly responsible for ruining this thread.

「Lone Digger」
Potential: B

Ability: Cannot be controlled by the user after it has been deployed, Lone Digger creates a hole at a certain location designated by the user and remains there until something fall into it, at which point Lone Digger closes up, absorbs whatever fell into it, and erases all memory of its existence. Absorbing something in this way can heal the user

Stand Name:「The Platinum Collection」
Stand Power: Ascended Physiology (powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ascended_Physiology)

Hoe is this Fate based JOJO
has anyone used it

Stand Name: Retrovertigo

Stand Ability: [Sense Manipulation](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sense_Manipulation)

Power - A
Speed - E
Range - A
Durability - E
Precision - A
Potential - B

The user has complete control over the senses of oneself and others, including sight, smell, hearing, touch, taste, balance, pain, etc, allowing them to freely alter and manipulate them.

Can a stand be made out of a plant like substance without being a plant?
Like... it just mimics the appearance?

Yes
Hermit Purple mimics the appearance of vines
You could also have a stand like Iggy's that manipulates a substance to give it a physical form

「Yellow Submarine」
Speed: D
Potential: C
It's a yellow submarine

I'm having a hard time figuring out how my stand's scrying powers work.
Hermit Purple just has the best method.

>it's a yellow submarine
C'mon man it has to be weirder than that.

Stand Name: Frio Frio

Stand Ability: [Dimensional Manipulation](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dimensional_Manipulation)

Power - A

Speed - A

Range - C

Durability - D

Precision - A

Potential - B

Description: The ability to manipulate dimensions. Sub-power of Spatial Manipulation. Variation of Space-Time Manipulation. The user can create, shape and manipulate dimensions, beginning with the physical 0-D, 1-D, 2-D, 3-D, and 4-D, changing their own dimensions. Advanced uses include manipulation and linking to alternate dimensions and dimensional energy to achieve a variety of feats, such as teleportation, portal generation, and pocket dimension creation.

「The Pawn」
Potential: A
This stand takes the appearance of a white pawn. Any stand user coming into direct contact with this pawn is transported to an alternate dimension until they can defeat The Pawn's user in a game of chess where The Pawn's user and whoever were transported take the place of the kings. The loser dies and they are both transported back to their dimension and the next instant after they had left.

So its Strength crossed with Aerosmith

fine
it's a pink submarine

I really liked this one balloon stand someone came up with a while ago; the user can generate a bunch of red balloons and when they hook onto something people... I think it was ignore that thing.
The example was they life up a fire with their red balloons and people ignore the fire, even as they burn.

You are no fun.

Here's an idea from an old thread:
desuarchive.org/tg/thread/44408678/#44422275
>Yellow Submarine
Learning Potential: C

When you look at an object in three dimensional space, no matter what angle you look at, there will always be an "edge" to the object, a place where your sight no longer reaches around, the cut off point. Yellow Submarine has the power to travel into these "edges" Where it may look like it hides behind people and objects, it is in fact hiding in these "edges" and can travel to other edges that are connected. Likewise, the Stand's user can cling into Yellow Submarine and travel into the "edges" as well.

「No One Nose」

Durability: B
Learning: C

This stand manifests as a tall and lanky humanoid with green skin, a comically large and stubby nose, and nostrils on its fingertips. It wears otherwise mundane clothing: jeans, sneakers, a shirt a few sizes too large, and a knitted cap.

「No One Nose」can manage alright in hand to hand combat, but its true power is its remarkable sense of smell. The nostrils in the stand's fingers have a range of miles in good conditions, and if they catch an object's scent it's child's play for the stand to track it.

The primary nose has an even more bizarre ability. Its sense of smell is displaced a few seconds into the future. By identifying odors such as gun smoke or perspiration it can warn the user of imminent danger, in addition to whatever other uses a precognitive sense of smell can be put to.

>「Technologic」
Development: C

A stand made out of a swarm of robotic bugs. While it has almost no direct combat ability, Technologic's user can take control over anything powered by electricity that one of Technologic's bugs are touching.

「Six Shooter」

Power: D
Learning: D

「Six Shooter」 is a cowboy with a six-chambered revolver and an incredibly simple power. Although it's not much use in a fistfight, the bullets in its gun deal 'infinite damage'. Anything which could, at least in theory, be destroyed by applying enough mundane force to it will be utterly atomized by a shot from 「Six Shooter」

However, true to its namesake, 「Six Shooter」only has six shots. Even worse, the user's already spent two two figuring out how the power works and wasted another trying to shoot a target that couldn't be defeated by conventional means. Hopefully the last three will be put to better use.

Stand Name: Of Kali Ma Calibre

Stand Ability: [Monstrous Animal Physiology](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Monstrous_Animal_Physiology)

Power - A

Speed - C

Range - A

Durability - B

Precision - C

Potential - A

Description: The power to use the abilities of a monstrous animal. Variation of Monster Physiology. The user is or has the ability to take on the form of a monstrous animal like creatures.

「Filipino Box Spring Hog」

Appearance: FBSH manifests as a roughly 4-foot tall stuffed pig. Its cloth is a ragged patchwork, and the lower jaw is made of rusted iron

Stand Ability: 「Cookin' Up」 : FBSH can harness the power of surrounding energy sources, gaining energy from the air by harnessing electrons and/or protons. They are also able to manipulate/harness visible existing energy, such as lightning from a thunderstorm, or solar energy from the sun. The received energy can be used to strengthens one's self or for preparation of an attack. However, FBSH can only harness/control one form of energy at a time, and neither FBSH nor its user can directly specify which type of energy to use; it is chosen at random from the surrounding environment.

Power - B

Speed - B

Range - C

Durability - A

Precision - E

Potential - A

「Twelve Bricks」

a pile of 12 bricks with "12" written on the side of one of them

if for any reason you count the bricks or become aware that there are 12 of them, you are forced to decide what should be done with them

if the answer is nothing, you loop back around to first noticing the 12 bricks

youtube.com/watch?v=EUdbH83N4Kw

Is the user immune to the effect? Can I just choose to stack them in a tidy pile? Do I forget there are 12 of them when I'm done with whatever I decide to do?

the user is immune to its effects

you have forgotten that there are 12 by the time you finished whatever you've done with no recollection as to what you were doing

Two new unstatted stands I have planned for a campaign I really need to get around to actually making.

>「Jukebox Hero」

「Jukebox Hero」 is a stand bound to an old antique jukebox. The jukebox colors are faded and is covered in a thin layer of dust. On the side of 「Jukebox Hero」 is a relatively newish looking guitar. The stand isn't as old as it appears however, as the jukebox, the dust, and the guitar are all part of the Stand.

「Jukebox Hero」 itself is the jukebox. It can turn it's needle arm into a mechanical arm that can reach outside of the jukebox, though it's reach is about average human arm length. If it gets a hold of something, it can pull someone inside of it, appearing to crush them, although the victim is simply turned into an old record, which is then stored inside 「Jukebox Hero」. The stand user himself can choose to play someone's record prison, which causes 「Jukebox Hero」 to open up and spit the person out of it, whole and unharmed. Victims have no memory between the time they're pulled into 「Jukebox Hero」 and the time they're ejected, if ever. 「Jukebox Hero」 can move very slowly, but spends most of the time sitting on top of a trap door it's guarding, only moving at it's user's command.

The layer of dust on 「Jukebox Hero」 are actually tiny dust mites. If someone makes contact with the dust, it alerts 「Jukebox Hero」 to their presence. 「Jukebox Hero」 is intelligent enough to tell if someone triggered it by accident or not. If it was an accident or without ill intentions, it stays dormant, calling the dust mites back to it when the person isn't looking. If it was, the dust mites can drag someone around, with more force the more dust mites are on them. Typically, they pull the target into grabbing range of 「Jukebox Hero」's hand.

The guitar is a part of the stand as well, but doesn't have any special abilities of it's own. 「Jukebox Hero」 mostly just uses it as a club as a last resort.

1/2

「Metaphorical Music」

Speed: D
Potential: A

Metaphorical Music manifests itself in the form of music written by the user, and multiple songs can be prepared or activated at once. The song's title describes the effect, with the song itself being written in a fitting style. The potency of the effect can can be changed with the length of the song, an effect that is impossible would require an impossibly long song to achieve while an ordinary occurrence would work with a short jingle. The effect can be offensive with titles like Spontaneous Combustion or Death. They can control a targets actions with titles like Kill (Person's Name) or Pick Nose. I'm not sure how far the possible effects should go, although things like giving people stands is definitely impossible.

A target is chosen upon contact with the song's sheet music, parameters can be set to decrease the risk of unwanted targets being chosen (Targets do not have to be living, however nonliving targets require much longer songs). Once a target is chosen the notes transfer onto the target's body and begin to play until completion. The song can only be heard by the target and increases in volume the closer they are to the user. Upon completion the title's effect occurs.

Targets have three ways of preventing the song from being completed.
1. Increase distance from the user until the song can no longer be heard
2. Touch the user for 4 measures of the song, If the user is being touched while the song ends the effect will not occur.
3. Have the user lose consciousness or die

Once the effect activates it has three ways of ending
1. Reaching its natural conclusion
2. Target or user dies
3. User cancels the effect, which can be done remotely

nice sutandos

>「Terror Time」

「Terror Time」 takes on the appearance of a small humanoid fungus, about 3 feet high. It has a cruel attitude and is intelligent enough to act separately from it's user, and even argue with him.

「Terror Time」's power is the ability to release spores from it's mushroom head. Spores that make contact with a human or Stand infect it, causing a small mushroom to grow on the point of contact. The mushroom itself is a stand, so non-stand users typically aren't even aware they're infected, aside from an itching sensation in the spot the mushroom is growing on their body. The mushroom feeds off of the host, appearing to an outside observer as an incurable deadly virus.

「Terror Time」 is capable of automating corpses of people who died while infected, within a range of about 3-4 miles. The zombies themselves aren't especially durable, but 「Terror Time」 can make plenty in a short amount of time, and can simply overwhelm most opponents with sheer numbers.

「Terror Time」 is also capable of functioning without it's user even being alive which he takes advantage of to kill his user for not using his powers to their full potential. He then hides inside his user's corpse like a meat armor of some sort.

Killing or disabling 「Terror Time」 also "shuts off" any zombies he has active, although if he's simply disabled, he can simply just start controlling them again once he's back up.

I'm debating whether or not I should play the stand like that, or have a reveal that it's another "attacks you in your dream" stand, and it just particularly enjoys tormenting it's targets with fungus zombies.

2/2

I think it could function as a breddy gud bbeg, especially if it can switch meat armor hosts, spreading a zombie epidemic with no identifiable source

I'm impressed the user managed to figure out exactly what their stand did in 2 shots. It also seems a little rough that they only have 3 remaining. Maybe if the user could restock a bullet at the cost of undoing the damage, effectively bringing the object that was hit back into reality. It could work like a bounty hunter capturing someone and bringing them in, or causing someone to end up in a very lethal situation upon reappearing. The stand is your idea though so I understand if you want to keep it as is.

Simple and strong, I like it.

Pretty funny but it doesn't seem to have much of an effect other than distracting a target, I may just not be creative enough. It would be entertaining to have someone try attacking you while you tell them there are 12 bricks over and over and over again.

Depending on how many spores are produced and how quickly the mushroom grows and effects its target that could be an insanely dangerous stand.

I can't help but wonder something about stands.

What standards are the stands are being graded on for their parameters? i get that this is just powerlevel nonsense, but i wanted to know if anyone has figured out some kind of logic to to A-E stats

jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand_Parameter

Stand Name: Destiny's Child
Power-A
Speed -A
Range-D
Durability-B
Precision-A
Potential-B
Your typical punch ghost stand, Destiny's Child has the ability to manipulate the destiny of objects and people.
Destiny Walk: Destiny's Child stops time for 10 seconds freezing the users movements but leaving them conscious. In this stopped time the user can see the immediate destiny of anything in eyesight.
Destiny Fulfilled: Destiny's Child may alter one targets fate in the 10 seconds of frozen time. If a glass cup is destined to fall and break Destiny's Child may either alter destiny so it won't fall or alter destiny so it wont break at all once it hits the ground. This can also be used to prevent a persons death, however a humans destiny can only be altered once.

that doesn't really help, i mean just how powerful is a stand with an A in destruction?

the point is we never really see stands fight anything that isn't other stands, its all relative

Well C is listed as around a normal human so A would be 2 stages/tiers/orders of magnitude higher than that

Really It just means it is it beats out anything with a lower stat in that category, which means if you fight it you need to rely on your wits and your Stand's ability

「View To A Kill」
Potential: C
View To A Kill is manifested as a pair of binoculars. The stand's user can look through them as they would a mundane pair, however if they can imagine a plausible situation in which a living thing being viewed through them should die, it will happen. For instance, the user is watching someone cross the road through 「View To A Kill」, and imagines that they're fatally hit by a car. This is a plausible death for the situation, and it happens. What would not constitute plausible is say, someone being viewed in the highest floor of the empire state building being hit by a train. If someone were to have certain health conditions that the user was aware of that could result in sudden death (such as frequent strokes), that could be used as well.

I have been considering the possibility of starting a Steel Ball Run set in the 70's
Any ideas for such a game would be appreciated
Basically it would be pic related but with Stands

Question:

Can stands attach themselves to living things that aren't humans?

user one of the major characters in part 3 is a dog with a stand
who then fights a hawk with a stand later on

Not to mention Anubis in the same Part who is a sword

Good to know. I didn't follow the series, but I have a strong interest in music and weird shit, so this thread appeals to me.

Well. Here goes something. I'm sure I goofed up somewhere in doing this.

「Mariner's Revenge」

Mariner's Revenge is the Stand of an angry, scarred, giant whale which distrusts ships due to gathered wounds from whalers in its territory. It can not manifest outside of its host's body, but actively senses nearby sailors and sea vessels to lead its host towards.

When its host approaches a target, Mariner's Revenge causes the weather to rapidly change to a storm in order to make escape difficult, if not impossible.

Anyone who survives the wreck and is unfortunate enough to end up inside of the whale can see the Stand, which takes on the form of the person most likely to seek revenge against that person, recounting the various wrongdoings in that person's life before attempting to murder them.

「DOCTOR LOVE」

POWER:B
SPEED:A
RANGE:D
PRECISION:D
DURABILITY:A
LEARNING:D

Doctor love is a punch ghost that is overall mediocre for others of its kind. However it has a very potent effect, when it punches it takes a random negative affliction from the victim and stores it. Curing the victim of the disease or injurie.

Whenever it stores an affliction parasite infested sores grow on on knuckles. And when it punches another person the parasites from the sores worm their way into the second target and from within cause the very same affliction to them. It even works through stands though to a less effective ends

To give you an idea of the weirder Stand Users you get a character in Part 6 called Foo Fighters
Foo Fighters is a mass of plankton given sentience by another Stand User and Foo Fighters essentially functions as it's own sentient Stand

>This Stand belongs to a pissed off whale
Fucking beautiful

How can i run jojo in savage worlds? Or failing that, D6

Have a system /sss/

And how about another on the house

This is the stand my character had in a short-lived Part 5 inspired campaign.
>「SMASH MOUTH」
Smash Mouth is a defensive melee stand which appears as a colorful, 2 meters tall carnivorous plant with an enormous, durable jaw.

>Fighting style
When an opponent touches Smash Mouth in any way, Smash Mouth can use its lightning fast reflexes to make a sudden and precise bite attack. Otherwise, it is reduced to swinging itself wildly and ineffectively, a tactic made worse by the noticeable delay between this stand's bite attacks.

This means the user cannot directly aim an attack at an opponent unless he can make physical contact. As a result, Smash Mouth is excellent at counterattacks, but cannot deal damage without having taken some. Sneak attacks are a viable option.

>Special abilities
Smash Mouth has three abilities. First, it can spit or drool an acid which is harmless against living matter but incredibly corrosive on nearly anything else.
Second, the inside of its mouth functions as an extradimensional space about as large as a closet. This space cannot hold an unwilling living being and (curiously) does not corrode what it stores. The user can choose what item to spit out.
Finally, Smash Mouth can create and spread disposable, harmless roots about 6 meters long. This takes around two minutes. The roots alert Smash Mouth to the enemy's position when touched, setting them up for a precise bite attack.

>Stats
POWER C / SPEED A / RANGE E / PRECISION [A OR F] / DURABILITY B / POTENTIAL C

I think it'd work pretty well as an enemy stand (especially with the root power), with the protagonists having to figure out its fighting style.
Also, the acid and storage abilities should be perfect setups for the "clever bullshit I did while you weren't looking" type twists we all love.

Wasted opportunity desu senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=UbQgXeY_zi4

Yo, the guy who runs the JoJo quest on /qst/ over here. Been trying to find a good Awakening ability for this Stand.
Rainbow in the Dark
Humanoid Stand
Absorbs light (or "Eats" it), creating darkness- And then stores that light, later manipulating it into lasers that rebound on any surface as if it was reflective.
The focus of the Stand is in its ability, so no punchghosting, but i feel the ability is not wide enough to warrant that as is, either.
Any ideas?

Steal ideas from Wacky Races

Shit son what about a Jojo campaign based on Moby Dick with an evil Captain Ahab Brando and his crew of stand users in a race with naturalists and other whalers to find the legendary white whale. The good guys just want to tag it, green peace fucks want to murder everyone, Ahab Brando wants to eat its heart to become god, Japs just want to eat it

Remember Jotaro was a fucking marine biologist

The ability to consume heat as well as light, and the ability to create hard light constructs of moderate size

Stand:「Ballroom Blitz」

「Ballroom Blitz」 has no physical form. The user creates an area in front of him. If a stand user enters that area, a tangible illusion appears in front of them, like Surface. This illusion looks like the person who entered the area and has an copy of their stand with all its abilities. The illusion is autonomous from the user of 「Ballroom Blitz」, so he cant control the actions of the illusions. The illusion will try to confuse those who help the original person by pretending to be the original copy.

The illusion has a single directive; kill the original person it's based off of. It wont target others unless acted upon, in which its directive will be to kill the original person AND the person(s) who interfered. Once the illusion is killed, another cant be created of that person. If the illusion kills the original person, the illusion will die. The user is invulnerable while 「Ballroom Blitz」is active.

Power - E
Durability - A
Range - D
Speed - E
Potential - A

>oh reaching out for something
>touching nothing's all I ever do
>oh I softly call you over
>when you appear there's nothing left of you

im a sucker for ones that match the lyrics somewhat

Hardlight
Another Energy Source To Absorb
Illusions/Holograms/Mirage

I think it's named after the Tilly and the Wall song, but the first place my head goes is still Pink Floyd.

If it actually splits light into a rainbow, like a prism, maybe it can start doing that to other objects too? Anything it eats can be separated into more basic components, so it could eat food and produce the ingredients in the recipe or eat a manufactured object and spit out the individual components. If it eats something simple enough, all that comes back out are appropriate masses of its constituent elements.

「Freak Scene」
Power: Gravity Constructs

Inside a confined space, freak scene can make constructs out of gravity. These constructs are semi-solid objects thats can take practicaly any form or shape, including controlable creatures and/or characters.

Range: C

Its based on Dio's Rainbow in the Dark, so i wanted to keep the Awakening with that (First non-Holy Diver song that popped into my head was Dream On). Though I'll keep that ability in mind for another Stand, because it sounds really cool if used with water to generate a lot of hydrogen, for example, to create a explosion.

What's your favorite JoJo system, /sss/?
I see that we have four around here (the two in >51339567; and ) and I'm interested in playing a JoJo game with my friends but I have no idea which would work the best. Has anyone ever tried any of these?

i just wing it, with a couple d20s and fate points.

Stand: 「Orion」
Power: Destiny Weaving

User is able to perceive and control destiny allowing them to affect reality in several ways both overt and hidden by using weaving and other related activities/tools as conduits.

Simply put, Orion can make things be, or not be, depending. Best described, Orion can make the probable improbable and vice versa. Not able to summon things out of mid-air, instead the stand alters the outcome of potential actions. If a gun could jam if it's fired at Orion's stand owner, it will. If the person could trip when fighting Orion, they will.

While a potent ability, it isn't 100% precise. That is to say, it cannot decide what exactly will fail and what will succeed, just that the action will or won't.

Ex. A gun is fired at Orion's stand owner. By the powers of Orion, the gun will miss. It does, but it still hits a person near the stand user. It's not precise enough to state "The gun will miss entirely," but it can state "The gun will miss ME."

Power - A

Speed - B

Range - B

Durability - C

Precision - C

Potential - A

Tried my best to balance it and have it make sense to the universe. Reality warping is fucking nutto, so probability alteration seems more akin to the show.

For what it's worth, here's my thoughts on how to make a JoJo TTRPG. I think the two most important elements of a JoJo game are (a) bullshit stand powers and (b) bullshit plans and ruses.

To that end, I'd consider something like the interaction between refresh and stunts in FATE. Characters have points they can use to declare plans in game, but you can reduce your total points to buy bonuses and abilities for your stand.

When you use your points, though, unlike a hero point or a fate point, you need to tell us what kind of cunning ruse you've set up to improve your chances. Kind of like how you need to narrate stunts in Exalted. So if you edit the scene it's not just, "fortunately there's a bale of hay to break my fall", you've got to explain how you set up a distraction that would delay the hay delivery to a nearby farm at exactly the right time because you obviously knew when and where you'd be falling from a building. And if you want a +2 or a reroll or whatever, you've got to explain what kind of devious trap your opponent's stumbled into to justify the bonus.

I'd also go with a very limited set of actions, like Apocalypse World or FATE again where there are only a few basic moves or core actions. This means you can get really freeform in how you define your stand's ability, but there are only a few stats and actions that determine how effective it actually is. Powers that you buy with your points, obviously, get to break some of these rules in similar ways as character moves in AW or stunts in FATE.

And since bullshit plans and bullshit powers draw on the same pool of points, a player who wants lots of points is going to take a low-power stand with a kooky ability that has a lot of narrative potential. A player that wants a beefy punchghost with A's and B's everywhere and a deadly ability, on the other hand, is going to be a lot more straightforward in their fights since they won't have as many points.

[Dog Teeth]
User: Talbot

Range: C

Appearance: A bear trap with a long chain attached that wraps around the users arm

Ability: Anyone bitten by [Dog Teeth] will develop some canine features and an overwhelming desire for human flesh, the more flesh the infected consume the more canine-like and powerful they become, eventually looking like a werewolf

Dangerous to the user, specially for something with C range- I would make the affected individuals display pack behaviour, with the user being percieved as the alpha- still challengeable, but has some control.
As for the looks, I'd add something else to the beartrap or make it rusty (because it *infects* people)

JoJo stats

Heart
Fit
Wit
Sense
Sagacity

With a special 6th stat called ruse that are essentially a combination of fate points and stunting from exalted.

Can a stand "die"?
Right like I've thought about some guy getting his hands on a rusted up Anubis. Anubis the personality is gone or barely there, but the power remains.

The guy who finds the sword uses it's powers with his own stand, inserting chunks of rusted metal into people making them sick. Then he turns that sickness into a physical being.

>mfw the system my friends and I are working on follows a similar philosophy to this

First thing, we handled abilities slightly different than canon. At character creation, when you buy abilities, you give a vague description of what it does. The level of shenanigans you're allowed to pull with the ability is determined by your Learning/Development stat.

Example Ability: "I can turn the building I am currently in into a maze"
E - the walls of the building shift into a maze-like arrangement.
C - Walls are created, destroyed, and rearranged to suit the user's intended design. Odd geometries are possible here.
A - Who said that a maze had to follow Euclidian Geometry? It might have inconsistent gravity, sections that wrap in on itself, or hallways that warp through time.

Second, we implemented a "gotcha!" bonus, giving advantages when players outplay eachother strategically with whatever bullshit means they have on hand.

I think they can. There's at least two cases of stands dying that I can remember up to part 6.
Then there's Notorious B.I.G., which just won't die no matter what.

I currently run 2 seperate Jojo campaigns based on the D10 system and it's going wonderfully! The parties currently go against stands based on traditional Zodiac signs, all in pairs. Their next encounter should be Leo and Taurus.

Leo is [King of Kings], which is a crowned Lion sitting on a gold throne. He can "buy" fealty by promising what his targets currently desire. If bought, the target will serve [King of Kings] for one hour, after which their desire is granted. [King of Kings] can also be empowered by letting eat cash, gaining a significant boost in strength for every 100000$. It helps that the user is the king of Monaco.

Power A
Speed C
Range C
Durability A
Precision D
Learning D

What kind of stand would Leo's partner, Taurus be?

Red Letter Days
Exists as a punch-ghost made out of some sort of red ink and is capable of being either a liquid or a solid at any given time. Red Letter Days special power is that it can "infect" whatever writing utensil the user has into writing with red ink. Messages scrawled in this ink can be seen by anyone, in fact you are almost compelled to notice them.

People who read whatever was written are likely to do whatever task that was written. Like the user writes down "jump in place", everyone would start jumping. What's sort of insidious is that no one realizes that they are under Red Letter Day's power, it just seems like a natural thing to do.

Red Letter Days' messages only last for a couple minutes before fading away, along with whatever command was given. Red Letter Days and the user are immune to literary attacks.

>Fast pitch a signed baseball, suddenly a half ton of pennies are flying at someone at 100 mph

I like it

Made my first stand. I am by no means an artist.
《Crescendolls》
Power: D
Range: B (3000 meters)
Durability: C

Appearance: pic related. Stands about 150cm tall.

Ability: Crescendolls has the ability to detach its limbs and "fuse" them with living beings, and hereby taking control of them until Crescendolls retrieves the limbs. Crescendolls can control up to six living beings at a time.
If Crescendolls takes control of another standuser it cannot control that users stand. The user's stand simply becomes idle/disappears.
Crescendolls cannot control its limbs while they are detached. However, neither Crescendolls or its user takes damage from attacks to its limbs. The limbs can however be destroyed, but they refresh if the user rests long enough.
While limbless Crescendolls simply floats around, although it does maintain its speed.
If a controlled individual is more than 3000 meters away from Crescendolls' user they are freed and no longer under Crescendolls' control. The limb which was used to take control, appears back on Crescendolls after 1-3 minutes.

just going to bump this to see if anyone has neat ideas for scrying.

This isn't a complete idea, but maybe something that uses clouds and other weather patterns? For example, it can shape clouds into an arrow to point you towards a destination, or make rain/snow fall in a certain pattern so it leaves an image of an object/person?

Not sure if that's the kind of thing you're looking for, though.

It looks neat but the ability needs some work

What would you reccomend?

I sort of imagine the whole gimmick being that the user would control some people (maybe just 4 so Crescendolls would still be able to fight). And then making those people act like the stand user.