I just realized why the Ultramarines are always winning, they're blue! Orks believe blue is the colour of luck...

I just realized why the Ultramarines are always winning, they're blue! Orks believe blue is the colour of luck, so orks must believe that the Ultramarines are lucky.

You ever noticed that the Blood Angels are faster than most Marines?
Or that the Imperial Fists could be said to be pretty shooty?

And that Iron Hands are so Ard.

And how the Black Templars kill things extreme efficiency?

Does red translate to fast hands, in the case of the Ravens?
Or is that just the Orkiness rubbing off on them?

*block your path*

Oh shit...

How about how the salamanders are the best of the marines, and wear green? After all, GREEN IZ DA BEST, BOSS.

This, they need some green.

Raptors too?

Hows this?

Just started replaying this game. We can all agree Titus is a blessed champion of Khorne, right?

>Damnos report.

and now i shall always wonder if it was intentional.

Explain

But are Salamanders the Orkiest?

It's actually just one clan that thinks blue is lucky, or at least enough to paint themselves predominantly blue.

Raptors get their ass handed to them by Tau.

But then again, the Tau got pretty adept at fighting Orks since their local space is infested with them.

No, that'd be Striking Scorpions.

My mind is blown. Seriously.

They didn't get their ass handed, they came in late and managed to salvage a retreat for the rest of the Imperium.

They did get fucked up in Fire Warrior, though. They didn't fly so well at Damocles, either. Then again, no one in the Imperium did well at Damocles, so I guess they get a pass for that one, although it still tallies into how engagements that involve the Raptors and Tau tend to play out.

>yfw when you visit the GW headquaters and realize that every staff is surprisingly buff and have green complexions.

I mean, they ARE British.

people that come from places with no sun are lanky as shit.

>you will never own shooty choppy dakka and dakka out the face
;_;

I always found it weird that the ultramarines depicted in the game were about as blue as a steel fridge from the 70s.

Not with that attitude. You disappoint the Mekboys.