Warhammer 40,000 general

Eldars can respawn again edition.

>previous thread
>THIS IS THE LIST BUILDER, PLEASE ASK FOR IT WE LOVE POINTING IT OUT
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Not always current PDFs:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Up to date FAQs
warhammer-community.com/2017/01/20/faqs-for-every-codex-live-now/
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Beware the Aharlequinsi)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_AvuYAOJi8M
scribd.com/document/326590196/Death-Masque
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Eldars can respawn again edition.

Is this another one of those "alternative facts"?

youtube.com/watch?v=_AvuYAOJi8M

So... /40kg/...
How do you pronounce Ynnead?
Also, who dis?

last thread

Anons, please help me - I got the CSM Terminator Lord's Cadre and can't decide how to build the fuckers. What are your go-to loadouts? Also is termie Lord worth running? Or should I use the model as a count as champion for 2x3 setup? I really don't feel like magnetizing them, especially since my autism will be unsatisfied with extra arms being shoulder-pad-less...

Why are all four example Word Bearers very differently painted in the CSM Codex?

And how do I paint like this?

"Dænny"

yuh NAY id.

Friendly reminder that everything will be fine

Oooooohhhh Dænny boyyyyyyy the pipes the pipes are calliiiiing

I'd say it would be "EE-Need".

In-need

That is the most random thing to see in a newspaper comic.

In other news, the Tyrannocyte. Good transport for zoanthropes or just too expensive for that sort of thing? I got a big group o' 6 Zoanthropes and am wondering if a not-drop pod would be a good way to use them or just be a poorly thought out gimmick. A little outside perspective will help me decide if I should get one.

all you need to do is _____________________________git gud_____________________________

If I recall,Word Bearers split into Chapters before it was cool.

Ok I've had a Eldar Battalion primed and ready for like 5-10 years now, what are some neat colour schemes for Eldar?

It's pronounced Enid, you dumb cunts. Like Enid Blyton.

Might actually be nice as a sort of drop Malta alternative. They can psychic lance blast a tank to decent effect, then rely on their 3++ to keep them safe.

But that's not true.
It's ee-NAY-ad

Like 'Sinead O'Connor' but without the Sh.

So, In-Aids.

Is Fall of Cadia a worthwhile buy if you're only interested in the lore/story?

Posting again in the new thread.

So i'm working on a iron hands army and this is what i'm currently working towards.
Would this list be ok?
Currently a space wolfs player is smashing most people with a thunder wolf cavalry/wulfen list that i have no idea how to beat. Huge movement T5 and 3++ just fuckes everyone.

Inquisitorial Representative
HQ
Inquisitor Coteaz 100pts

IH Fist of Medusa Strike Force
Core
Formation: Battle Demi-Company

Bike Squad 93pts
2 x Grav-gun

Captain 215pts
Artificer Armour, The Gorgon's Chain, Lightning Claw , Power Fist, Bike

Devestator Squad 130pts
4 x Plasma Cannon

Tactical Squad 160 pts
Razorback with Lascannon and Twin-Linked Plastma Gun
Grav-gun

Tactical Squad 160 pts
Grav-gun

Tactical Squad 155 pts
Meltagun

Command
Formation: Librarius Conclave 305 pts
Librarian
Psyker Level 2, Bike
Librarian
Psyker Level 2, Bike
Librarian
Psyker Level 1, Bike

Auxiliary
Honoured Ancients 180 pts
Ironclad Dreadnoughts
Drop Pod
Chainfist w/Heavy Flamer, Powerfist w/Heavy Flamer

No joke, I have been in such a good mood ever since this was announced today. I love the Eldar so god damn much. I cannot wait to get the Sword of Ynnead model.

Literally already revealed.

I made my lord a Sorcerer and gave three of the normal guys axes and Combi-Plasma, one dude the maul and Reaper Autocannon, and the Champion Combi-Plasma and a Chainfist. The abundance of Plasma lets them nuke most things on the turn they teleport in (I always deep strike mine) and the axes mean heavy infantry and light vehicles are turned into pulp in melee. The Autocannon allows a little bit of extra firepower if you can't get into melee. The Sorcerer gives you a great deal of flexibility that when combined with Marks allows you to tool them to do just about anything.

Overall that setup has served me very well.

I play KdK, but for me, Axe of Khorne or Goredrinker plus Lightning claw.

For the termis, 1 Chainfist, 2 Power Fists, and 2 Power Axes. 2 Combi meltas, and combi bolter if you got for 3 dudes. 2 CMs, 2 CBs, if you go for 4 dudes, since you can only take the Heavy in 5+, and that means no termistar in a LR.

Can you get a fortification in that detachment? If so, take a Haemotrope Reactor for your plasma devs. Have Coteaz hang out and let them reroll gets-hot.

>Eldars can respawn again edition.
>See OP pic.
>Tarkus must be ultra-pissed by this.

New GSC Broodmare HQ

>We will never have plastic Incubi
I might just have to buy 5 of this dude and make some conversions.

Goddamn, the Age of the Emperor is gonna rock with the Imperium of Eldar.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAAAACE

Are the newest Eldar Corsair rules in the mega? The scan file that was signed by the stories artist?

I recall it was updated once but I dont know in what capacity. There isnt anything in the downloads

love child of an Endless Space Horatio and Naga Siren

I remember getting so hyped before tau got their last release(before it was revealed to be more tacticool shotguns, turrets, and Stormsurge/Ghostkeel/Supremacy). Im not even being sarcastic, im glad its something a good amount of actual eldar fans seem to appreciate. Even if they dont all enjoy the model, i think its got a little bit of appeal to everyone, somewhere

Yeah, but they used their legion colors still, the only thing that changed was chapter icons.

>tfw leveled dex
>didn't tell anyone tho

Oh boy, you got no idea.

Didn't pre-heresy legions all have chapters and shit? I remember reading the first few HH books fucking years ago and there being several chapter masters mentioned.

You fucking faggot.

I just absolutely love the Eldar, no matter how many people hate them for being cheesy. I love their lore, I love their looks, and I'm SO glad that we're getting a new release. I freaked out on my local WH40K Groupchat. I'm so excited for this.

Yncarne The Avatar of Ynnead needs a eldar body on which to incarnate....
And the chosen is Vect!

You're right on both accounts.

>WORD Bearers
>love reading and books and shit
>split into CHAPTERS

Yeah, but Legion chapters all used the same color scheme with very little variation. Notable were Veteran and sergeant schemes, but that's still the same as in 40k. The Word Bearers were unique in that their chapters didn't use tactical markings, but instead had the icon of their chapter on their right shoulder. Their legion icon remained on their left, like the rest of the legions.

Also, Veteran Word Bearers were Flesh Tearers before Flesh Tearers were a thing.

buy boobies (single)

Ya-need

So, by that logic, the only chaos mark the Word Bearers should have is the bookmark?

First for Slaanesh wont actually be killed off, but Ynnead will be some dumb missing piece that completes it. He and She keeps being brought up, and Ynnead is awful chaos-y looking, while Slaanesh comes off excessively gorgeous, this way we can have out Chaos Aeldar, DAeldar, and all your subfactions, and still sell boob demons
Im almost tempted to timestamp this, i can see them shitting this out now

>Lorgar isn't the primarch
>he's the index

Oo have certain resemblance

Hows does this list look for going against Death Guard?

>Veteran Word Bearers were Flesh Tearers before Flesh Tearers were a thing.
Unless you know about some weird time travelling version of 40k that even existed before Rogue Trader was written you are full of shit.
Stop sucking FW dick. A retcon is a retcon.

So 5 men squad + sorc? Is Reaper AC worth it? Also Does it actually perform well against things other, than 2+ dudes?
Seems very expensive. Wouldn't taking more CMs instead of powerfists make more sense?

Can anyone be kind enough to add death masque to the mega so I can read the lore for ynnead and stuff?

Ok so this isn't the updated one in any of the megas.

Anyone got a link to the updated Imperial Armour: The Doom of Mymeara?

Calm down, user, I'm just joking about the odd similarity to the Vet WB scheme has with the FT scheme.

It is expensive, but the problem is the the Termi Lord kit has 1 Combi-Melta, and the Chaos Termi kit has 1 Combi-Melta.

It is in one of the Megas. You wand the 2nd edition since both are there.

scribd.com/document/326590196/Death-Masque

Yep 5+S. I mostly play against Tau, but yeah I find it works well against everything from TEQ to GEQ to MCs. Normally I use them as a decapitating strike against Crisis suit HQs or ,when I play against the local 'Nid player, his ranged MCs. With MoN their T5 makes them pretty difficult for Horde armies to even get a wound in on them. I'd say that setup is useful as a Take All Comers squad. It will however get torn up pretty badly by dedicated combat HQs. A high initiative MC (Like a Daemon Prince) can wipe them out before they can even fight back. Overall though they'll earn their points and then some most battles.

I bet she was a Howling Banshee in the past.

Scribd
is
cancer

literally monetizing theft of IP

Well, then, could Yvraine be Malys?

Making a 1750 Admech force. How to make a fluffy Cawl army, I was brought him for a recent gift and I'm not sure what book I need to get.

Cawl is in Fall of Cadia.

>monetizing
just make a pdf with lore ipsum, upload and download what you want.

thx user

I hope not, my dick can only take so much.

At least she's not a redhead.

Do Dark Eldar use Wraithbone or do they use some other type of building material?

Would Ynnead mess up Vect's body enough to give him titties?
Also, that means that the Geldling would be left to rule Commorragh in his place. He'd probably go become the Avatar without telling ANYONE but the Geldling.

Well, all you need to do is apply some paint.

I mean am I meant to but the cult mechanicus book or the skitarii for a fluff force, I've got the rules for cawl.

>the problem is the the Termi Lord kit has 1 Combi-Melta, and the Chaos Termi kit has 1 Combi-Melta.
How would you've built it, if you had infinite bitz?

What about the Reaper AC? It seems overcosted

URSUS CLAWS

fuck yeah

Wraithbone requires psychic power to create. Since the Dark Eldar repress their psychic abilities to avoid She-Who-Thirsts attention they cannot make Wraithbone. Instead they use conventional manufacturing for their weapons and machinery.

You can use either, or both. Skitarii and Cult Mechanicus are both playable armies by themselves but they are literally the same faction so teamups are absolutely fluffy.

If you pick pure Skitarii, you'll be locked into fielding CADs, though, since outside of the Dominus Maniple they don't have any HQ choices for Cawl to replace.

Both.

But be sensible and buy none, doubly so since 8th is coming in summer or something, just pirate and print until GW can be arsed to make a single codex.

I dunno the books really outpace a reasonable price. If full colour codexs can be 15 bucks 6 years ago they can now.

Spehs Sharks use Ursus claws?

Confirmed for World Eater gene seed.

Well Armageddon is the Ork homeworld of the Beast, Ullanor. I'd be quite surprised if that didn't come back in the Gathering Storm at some point. Especially as Ghaz is close to having a Tellyporta capable of sending him back there in the blink of an eye.

...something that will happen with the khaine's gate will have to do with Vect and this decision.

Tbqh all power axes with one or two Chainfists and either all combimeltas or two CMs and 2/3 CBs with an optional heavy weapon.

That don't mean other fucks should profit.
Not a moralfag about downloads, but paid piracy is buying stolen goods.

Nice trips, I can grab the PDFs for my iPad at some point.

Well. What do you recommend for him, I never touched a ad mech force, I play tinned fish with breachers as my main force.

>paying money
>for pirated copies of digital products
user, I think you missed a very essential piece here...

I'll give you a-

DAS RACISSS

Only my impression or Gathering of the storm is veryyyy rushed?. In one short book where a lot of content is about events outside Cadia, cadia get rekt. Now in second book they attack biel-tan. Isn;t this campaign escalating too fast?

Ignoring formation BS, you'd pretty much be set with one of the big battleforces and two boxes of start collecting.
Skitarii vanguards with plasma for medium/close, Maybe a unit of Rangers and Arquebi if you want to snipe some, Infiltrators to walk up with Cawl and Kastellans to debuff, spidercans as anything from AA to long range antitank or close range shooting (You're getting magnets, right?), Destroyers for blasting plasma or grav, the walker preferably as a Dragoon in a unit of 3+, otherwise just the ranged version as a single unit. And Electropriests only if you get them in the battleforce.

That should give you somethign to work with, either until a full dex with more stuff drops with 8th or until the next IA book brings in the 30k units.

Who said it was attacked?

bets on the man in baroque power armor with an enraged expression in Trazyn's collection actually being the Doomguy?

I was going to grab the getting started box, but I've heard they are a ass to mould line/put together. By magnets, do you mean for weapons or actual magnets.

actual magnets

Could that be the scorpions' primarch? I know it's the wrong word, but I'm too lazy to look the right one up.

Sweet, I know my local games shop sells stuff with a 20pc discount, so I'll get from there.

Wasn't he Slaanesh worshiper?

Phoenix Lord, and I'm pretty sure he just went to Deldar, not Chaos

Phoenix Lord, and no, because he already has a model. Unless you're referring to Arhra, but he's still nowhere to be found in the canon.

I personally like the AC, AP4 isn't bad and S7 means you'll wound basically all infantry without issue well at the same time being able to ding vehicles. It's TL so you'll hit with both shots most of the time. I find the thing that makes it worth it though is softening up squads that you want to assault. A squad of Tau or Eldar with two fewer dudes is much less effective during overwatch than they would be with them.

He was last seen in late M41. Fought second Scorpions Phoenix.

>Ahra not in the cannon

>Ahra in the Eldar codex