Life has been good to me today, so I'll shill you some imminent moon missions. Enjoy

Life has been good to me today, so I'll shill you some imminent moon missions. Enjoy.

Thanks user. What price points do you see each coin?

I'm not seeing any ETP.

Not sure yet. For a quick flip I'd be looking for 30-50% on each coin, but I'm tempted to just hodl, because they're all extremely undervalued atm. Medium term (even one week for the lucky ones) I can see MOD $5-7 LRC 50-60c, MTH 30-40c, DLT ~80-90c.
Either way, not sleeping tonight.

looks bullish, but I only trade on binance

>I'll shill you some imminent moon missions
>all shitcoins
No thanks. Not buying your bags, pajeet.

why does blockfolio show value in USD? lol all altcoins go down in value in relation to BTC over time. holding BTC is always the best option.

>shitcoins
>bags
Anyone with half a brain will do 10 minutes research on any of them and buy in. They will pump with, or without some massive faggot like you.

I massively outperformed buttcoin the past 2 months, so honestly you can fuck off.

>tfw some faggot makes a thread about a shitcoin that just pumped 200%
>300 replies
>tfw I make a thread about shitcoins that are yet to pump
>4 replies, 2 of which from pajeet brainlets
fuck you nu-Veeky Forums, you faggots deserve those pink wojaks

I will trust you user. Don't fail me

ty for the tip

Im gonna look into these, MTH looks legit. Gonna try it out.

Look into RLC as well, if you don't mind trading on buttrex.

Mth already pumped. Expect a correction?

What's a good entry for RLC?

Maybe, though I don't think so. I'd be more careful with this one, but the market cap is super small and the chart looks extremely bullish. If you want to be safe, set aside some liquidity to buy more if it corrects.
... Well, as I was typing this it pumped quite hard. At this price point I can't guarantee anything. I wouldn't buy in at this price personally, but I'm not selling just yet.
Sub 1500 should be aight.

which one do you recommend the most OP?

shit picks m8

I'm in RCN, QSP, LINK, REQ and XRB currently. Though I don't think they're good buys atm, I got in at good times on all of them. But here's some gems:

>Intense Coin
Get in now, rebranding coming soon. XMR based blockchain VPN service

>Zen Protocol
Initial sale going on now, may have ended but get in ASAP.

>ByteBall
Buy under 0.02 if it dips that low.

And 0x, DNT, AST, SUB, ARDR, NXT and NXS are good buys if you catch a dip.

I think LRC is the safest one, but has the least upside potential as well. Unless you have lunch money for a portfolio I recommend to diversify.

yes i just have lunch money, gonna go for LRC then, thanks

These threads always get ignored by the masses, and that's why they will stay poor. The dilligent will be rewarded, as it should be. You're efforts do not go unnoticed, it's just that the masses are not dilligent enough to care. Such is life, just know you're helping the ones who care.

I'm with you on LRC.
wtf is DLT?

Well one of those "shit picks" is already mooning. RCN is aight, but might correct some more. I bought 20k, sold most 1050-1100 sats, still holding 2.8k. Looking to add more tomorrow if it corrects. LINK and REQ I don't care, because I hold for the long term. QSP and XRB I don't know, but since they're not on my radar they are likely not imminent moon missions.
Thanks for the kind words user-kun.
Dyor. My spoonfeeding has it's limits.

Alright I’m confused. Do I need bitcoin in order to buy other coins via binance?

ETH will suffice, unless you're buying huge volume (which you aren't, otherwise you'd not be asking)

1500 sats? Its at 4k sats right niw

All my pics are currently mooning nigger, other than XRB (which I only bought to acquire more ByteBall but got rekt when the exchanges went down, but still up 400% or so. Hope you know I was kidding about your pics being shit, it's just banter.

However, I'm not big on MOD, because wouldn't an oracle quickly make it obsolete? I see short term potential, but generally try to find picks that are LTH material while also offering short term returns. And I have never even heard of DLT or MTH, so thanks for the leads.

XRM has been a moon mission all week, and QSP is up nearly 60%, so these were moon missions that you overlooked. QSP has a REQ airdrop this month too. I'm dumping XRB once it gets back up to $4+ to buy more ByteBall though.

Thanks. Just getting into this game and looking to make some small investments... like about $300-$500 or so for now. Hopefully I can make some kind of profit

Shit, sorry. I read LRC. It's 4 AM here, lel. I dunno about RLC, as I said, not planning to buy since it's only on bittrex. I'll look into it maybe. Stay tuned.
I picked these mostly based on market cap, volume and chart. Of course making sure they're all legit.
Nice, don't buy MTH for now. The other 3 will be good enough for you.

I just looked at all these coins and all I see are giant mandingo-sized candles followed by current dumps. Nice try faggot.

I picked mine based off the same criteria but also upcoming news. I make a lot by adjusting my portfolio regularly to profit off selling the news in the 20-30 low market cap coins I follow, ez money.

68 million in an ico? jesus christ

Then check my recommendations here nigger: I try to differentiate between shilling my bags and what is currently a good buy.

You can leave now.
I'm no TA wizard, now is the time to buy I'd say.
Yeah, I try to follow the news too, but haven't had time to do a deeper DD on these, since everything is mooning left and right. RCN will be good to hold on Monday.

What, Zen Protocol? I thought it was 33mln, but it's solid. Read the whitepaper at least. It's a decentralized oracle and smart contract platform that gets in bed with BTC nicely. Securities will be yuge in 2018, and this has plenty of economic advantages over ETH (no GAS charge for failed contracts), Tezos, Rootstock(or rootkit or whatever) and a couple other platforms they review.

And BCH is unironically a good buy rn

What do you think about req? Expect it to correct some more?

Update: sold my MTH, I don't like that buy wall. Will rebuy on correction.

DD?

But yeah, I just make sure I mark all the dates on my calendar a month ahead of time. And yeah, everything has been mooning like crazy lately.. Hopefully it doesn't pull back too severely.

Also, it's not an ICO. It's a platform in itself that rivals eth, not an erc20. Maybe it's still an ICO since it's an initial coin offering and all, but not the usual erc20 scam token.

..Why would you sell to avoid a buy wall? If anything that'd push the price up.. Did you mean sell wall?

Hard to say. I don't think about short term fluctuations when it comes to REQ. Accumulated at $0.04 and stored safely on my Ledger. If you're in, hold. If you're not in, buy some and buy more if it corrects.
>DD
Due diligence
Yes, it'll push the price right into whale's sell orders. It's usually incoming dump indicator.

So why sell before the peak, then? Just seems really preemptive, sometimes the whales excite the masses into a hysteric FOMO frenzy, and for those lower market cap coins that can often mean a new high floor post-dump.

>Yes, it'll push the price right into whale's sell orders. It's usually incoming dump indicator.

fucking lol at this logic hopefully nobody ever takes your investment advice

I made 35% already, no need to be too greedy. I think it's overbought right now.
Nice, I don't care.

Anyway, 887 was the peak on that candle, I sold after it started pulling back.

How the fuck do you guys even hear about these rando coins? Or do you just but the cheapest coin and wait for it to go up?

>I picked these mostly based on market cap, volume and chart. Of course making sure they're all legit.

Research literally everything you see, and don't overlook anything, ever. don't waste time in threads for coins you already know

you can start by researching everything posted in this thread

Also, eventually you'll 80% of them, so it's much easier to spot the occasional coin you aren't familiar with.

I bought 1,000 MTH at $0.26 I have been HODLING so hard.
I am glad to see someone else even bought it at this point.
I don't know why I bought it anyways.

Where's your cob and ethlend?

Shill me the best cheap coin that'll moon by the time I wake up in 8 hours

I trade only on binance so no interest in COB. ETHLend chart looks good, but I don't know the project, it has shitty name and I already hold RCN.
I literally did in the OP. I don't know which one will mooon in 8 hours. Maybe all, maybe none.

>I see buy wall I buy
See that red candle? Kek. Now I have 30% MTH more. I sure hope no one took my investing advice.

whats wrong with a buy wall tho? I don't get it

To instil confidence in brainlets.

aaaand up we go

Bulshit, you just pick bad ALTs. I am up nearly 50% in BTC in the last 2 months from holding ALTs. I started with 1/5th of a BTC about 4 months ago and I am over half a BTC now. Holding BTC would have been a waste of my time.

Lol, I've been on Veeky Forums long enough to see what OP is doing. Nobody is your friend here.

What I'm doing?