Were you to attempt to purchase a potion from a reputable seller...

Were you to attempt to purchase a potion from a reputable seller, what safeguards would you employ to ensure you or your party members possessed the constitution to utilize them should the need arise? Is there such a thing as a potion that shouldn't be consumed by the weakest of the group? Why is this?

Fuck off, you lame spamming piece of shit.

Eat a dick.

Take a sip and pay attention. If you feel reinvigorated, it's a healing potion. If you feel woozy or grow feathers, shank the inkeeper.

Or, if he catches on and starts selling extra concentrated pills or vials, just hire an alchemist (or a tutor thereof).

Also sage.

A song of Ice and Fire's TTRPG had potions who acted as poisons in other regards. Even the healing item, if used with disregard for the negative effects, could kill you.

The question however is annoyingly like the brain-damaging video. So you're going to battle without his potions, traveler. Sage.

Stop posting this fucking thread

It's okay OP. I like your shitty meme. Always puts a little smile on my face.

EVERY DAY
UNTIL YO LIKE IT

Yes!! i love these thread.

Depends on the setting.

I feed the potions to my elf slaves before using them myself.

Alternatively, I can try them out on this.

Buy a strong slave from a shithole and make him try it first.
T.Nobleman

Go back to /v/ if you just want to spam memes all day

Excuse me Commissar, but aren't potion unhealthy and against the Imperial Creed? Shouldn't we be shooting these people in the head? Also, can you answer an inane question?

kys you unsufferable cuntlord

>TG fags are unhappy with memes
>Still think Pathfinder is a shit system
>Still meme about everything but actual memes

tg is actually a shithole now

nah, when you're not around everything's great

Yeah. Come back when you're not here, it's awesome.

Repeating the same memes ad nauseam isn't funny and leads to nothing. Just look at /v/

> THIS THREAD IS ENTERING MEMETIC OVERDRIVE

>namefag
You're a rascal.