>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Red, myrmidont, HeavensAnon, Epicureanon, Worm_user, Muyo, NarniaAnon, YJ_user, Cracker_Jack, Clover. Credit where it's due, I think she did reasonably well on Killer Instinct and Skullgirls.

That's pretty tough. I should be able to handle him, but I'll treat it with a lot of caution. On the bright side, that means I can take Mob's Ire for more points. Thanks user, much obliged.

But why would you want to? Mob is a charming individual.

Alright, so here is the entire Drop In perk tree for Kaladesh.
100CP-
• 100 CP (Free Drop-In) -Eye for Perfection: You find that your ability to work tirelessly towards one goal- be it finishing your latest artifact project, or ironing out any and all defects from a plan- has increased massively. Your work ethic is impeccable when it comes to perfecting the outcome of something- not giving up until you´re satisfied. Some might call it a bit obsessive, though, but what do they know?
• 100 CP (Free Drop-In) – Phi : The golden number- Φ – Found everywhere in nature, from the shells of the nautilus to the petals of flowers. A symbol of perfection, found in both the designs of machinery and those of the flesh. It is not much, yet, but you have learned to emulate one with the other-Through the study of living beings, you have begun to understand how their functions might be replicated through machinery- though it is unable yet to work on its own, and is more suited to replacing the emulated part.

200cp-
• 200CP (Discount Drop-In): Infect the Mind: Your words are like a song to the imperfect masses- the way you speak of your ideals, of your goals… there is something that entrances crowds, maybe the way you move, gesticulate or speak- You find it easier to sway large crowds, and gather their attention- though individualistic or otherwise rebellious individuals will be much harder to convince. Are they blind to your perfection?
• 200CP (Discount Drop-In) -Infect the Body: Perhaps in your travels between the worlds you came into contact with it, Jumper… the Glistening Oil , also known as Phyrexian oil or Ichor, a substance created by the Phyrexians that spreads their corruption to whatever it comes into contact with, giving them the desire to compleat themselves- to replace the imperfections in their body with machines, and which you may now generate from your body in small ammounts. The one you´ve picked up is not quite as insidious- at least not without you meddling with it- but it retains its ability to better enable the fusion of machinery and flesh when the patient is submerged in it. Make them perfect, Jumper. Note: Basically, submerging people in it makes it easier for their body to adapt to the merging or replacing of their body parts with machinery. It would take about a month to produce enough to submerge the average adult male.

He probably is, but I really like the Spirit tree and the capstone booster, and that's...1900cp, with items. I'd rather not be his enemy, but I need all the cp I can get, man.

Wasn't Brows the one who did Killer Instinct and Skullgirls?

400CP-
• 400CP (Discount Drop-In) – Perfection through Sacrifice: The flesh is weak. Your insight into the worlds of the living and machinery have revealed that much to you- the designs of whatever creator gods of the universe may exist are flawed, imperfect- and by damaging these designs in you- by sacrificing your own lifeforce, whether it be through drawing your own blood, tearing a chunk of your own flesh, or simply offering your own raw lifeforce, you may substitute the cost of supernatural abilities you have with it, empowering them with the ability to slowly Infect those hit by them- corrupting their mind so they may embrace perfection. This is a slow process, and might be downright impossible for the strongest-willed of enemies – But you´ll never let that get in the way of your Great Work, will you?
-
And next for the entire capstone, hopefully.

Yeah, that's what he just said. That she did a good job on them.

>charming
Not really, he has next to no presence and is pretty boring.

He's a good kid, though.

• 600 CP (Discount Drop-In) -Attaining Perfection: The Great Work begins with you- You have compleated yourself, slowly replaced your flesh with superior machinery, and have become an ideal being, alike to the praetors of New Phyrexia. Choose a form, an amalgamation of flesh and machinery, where the machinery part is the most prevalent- it´s size may range from slightly bigger than a human to the size of an elephant, and needs not be humanoid. Your abilities depend on the way you sought perfection- choose one, and only one:
o Perfection through Order: Represented by the color White, you´ve become a master at manipulating the little people- molding their beliefs and ideals to better suit yourself, able to place yourself as the leader of a grand, wide-spanning religious system through guile and charisma. You carry yourself with a elegance befitting of your status, and the effects of Infect the Mind, if you have it, are likewise boosted- being able to sway even those that were originally predisposed against you, should they have the seeds of doubt in them.
o Perfection through Logic: Represented by the color Blue, you´ve attained perfection through the most efficient method known to you- clinical, exhaustive and… intensive research. Your mind has become privy to the secrets of flesh and steel like no other, and your memory has become perfect, able to record everything you sense in detail. You have learned that not only the body must be made perfect- and thus, you have learned to improve the minds of your creations, through altering their brain chemistry and replacing parts with superior machine- so they may be, in every sense of the word, perfect.
-
Green, red and black next....

I still think drop in being pherexian themed is going to make things wierd when a mirrodin/new pherexia jump gets made.
It's not a bad thing necessarily, but that's going to be some odd overlap.

He is as interesting a person as a tree stump user.

Professor Paradox - re-asking some questions for when you're here: can a Galvanic Mechamorph learn to do what Ship can do and mimic technology they've touched? Could a Galvan companion give them that functionality if they can't normally do it? Others seem to think yes since Ship is still a Galvanic Mechamorph, so I'm going with that unless you say otherwise.

Can a Galvanic Mechamorph upgrade something and leave the upgrades behind or do they always revert back to what the machine was like before the Galvanic Mechamorph merged with it? The Gwen 10 episode indicates it's possible, but only with a throwaway line of dialogue that may have been referencing temporary enhancement while in it.

As a Plumber can your free Partner be an imported Companion? I've already filled out my companion roster.

Ah, sorry, thought he was referring to one of the people he just listed since I wasn't following the post chain.

o Perfection through Evolution: Represented by the color Green, you´ve attained perfection of the body, your form being able to be as big as a cathedral- And your physical attributes similarly boosted to match, even if you were to keep a more compact form. You find it easier to adapt to environmental changes by replacing your own parts, effectively becoming modular- an everchanging apex predator
o Perfection through Action: Represented by the color Red, you´ve attained perfection as a means to an end- to change what you dislike about the world- the system itself. Whether working against a corrupt regime or totalitarian force, or anything which would suppress your freedom, you find yourself gifted when it comes to rallying rebels to your cause- even if your ideals are radically different, so long as your goal of thwarting your foe remains the same, you´ll be able to work with them, at least until it is over. Your focus on the “now” rather than long term plans has likewise granted you skill in improvisation, and the knowledge on how to better mass produce your works, so that you may reforge the world itself. Drown them in fire, Jumper
Okay, black next, jesus christ, this is long.

Now I know you're baiting.

o Perfection through Control: Represented by the color Black, you´ve managed to come ahead of the others, to be the one on throne, watching the others from above- and you intend on keeping it that way. You´ve learnt how to make your enemies play against each other to your benefit, so you may stand on top of their petty squabbles, without their knowledge that they are playing into your hands-and you may exert a corrupting influence on those around you, sapping them of their will to fight, though it will be harder and harder the more determined that person is.- Your Infect the Body ability, if you have it, is likewise boosted- Increasing the production of the oil greatly, allowing you to fill a human-sized vat in half the time it would have taken before, and you can choose to make this oil a conduit for you corruptive abilities, weakening the mind of those it touches. Put them in their place, so that you may attain perfection over them.
AAAAND DONE with posting drop in perks.
Yeah, maybe- though i will try to minimize the overlap.
It´ll also make for some fun stories when you go in already a praetor at the beggining of New Phyrexia´s birth, though, or something.

It's like listing all of the thread waifus at once.

Commander Badass [600cp – Discount Trooper]

That’s probably not what people call you, but it’s certainly the impression you leave. You are now a master tactician and strategist, able to put the likes of Sun Tzu and even several seasoned TSAB Officers to shame, and make plans that dance circles around your foe. You are good at predicting the movements of your enemies or opposition, and have a knack for picking up when traps or attempts to exploit yours or your subordinates’ weaknesses will be used on the field. Even better? Anyone who is subordinate to you in an organization or any sort of alliance you’re at the ‘head’ of will function like a well-oiled machine with you at the helm...petty grudges are put aside, gaps and holes in the command structure are filled or compensated for, and a huge mess of different fighting styles function in synergy together. A single soldier can change a battle. A commander like you can change history.

I'mma take a break, now.

Thread waifus imply all of them are liked.

Fun fact, SB's favorite waifu/roommate from the christmas cyoa was blade.

Do the Swords of the Cross have some way of knowing if you're about to break them, or do they just quietly break with no warning?

I think you're confusing Brows for SJ.

#
How? Maybe "defiled" was a bit overboard, but I literally could not finish Undertale or LoL on my first reading because they were so dry and uninteresting. Literally the only non-mib jumps that I actually meh-quit.

#
There's a reason a lot of them are thread waifus, user. We have less content creators than you'd hope, and more than you'd expect. Unfortunately, only a few are notable. Oh yeah, and Wild Card could easily go into that list, even if people give him grief over his rulings.

>undertale
Wasn't that one Diggman? Because it certainly didn't seem dry to me.

'Twas Brows and Digger.

No, I'm not. Though like SJ, her jumps don't tell me anything about the setting nor do they sell me on it. Or at least LoL, Undertale, and KlK. The latter two I sampled purely due to the passion other people seemed to have for them.

Anyway, it's about time past drama becomes past.

So, the counter strike jump seems to nerf my powers somewhat. Specifically, it seems to prevent me from altering the 'maps'.

But, will it prevent me from using magic armor and weapons from another jump to stomp the other team?

I'm on my phone, so I can't; but if you're here, MobAnon, I would recommend you post the latest version for review.

If you wanted past drama to stay in the past, you wouldn't have brought it up to piss and whine in the first place.

Well. Huh. I always go drop-in, and I wouldn't buy any of those. Though admittedly that's because I prefer the "tourist" / "meta" variety of drop-in perks, and this looks like a full set of "invader" style of drop-in perks a la Carpenter's The Thing?

It's turned into a popularity contest around here. Digger is missing from that list though.

Where can I pick up a good resistance/immunity to electrical attacks perk? Also, what is the best way to make a robot alt-form immune to even super science EMP's or powerful magnetic fields?

Probably not. By not being able to alter the maps I always took it as the maps being virtual and therefore not having prescence enough to be altered. Like there's no ground under them to manipulate since it's just a flat plane.
Although since you can fluff Counterstrike however you want in terms of how much is real and how much is you playing the game I don't really know.
Depends on how you wank it, but i bet people wouldn't want to play with you much if you cheat too hard.

I mean, we have a few jumpmakers who generally make more-interesting jumps, but if you actually put effort into your jump it'll likely be decent.

no cats or dogs either

electric conduit
electromaster from certain railgun
are the first that come to mind but I now there are more

Legend of Spyro can get you electricity immunity with the right magic perk. As for EMP immunity plenty of super science seems to just not care about that kind of thing. At the very least you should be able to make EMP shielding systems that prevent all the damage with enough tech.
Freeform magic systems could probably do it as well.

I know you'd be very well hardened against EMPs as a Reploid if you don't want to go through all that work. This assumes that electricity immunity isn't enough, but I figure that it would be depending on where you got it.

Darkstalkers for the former. For the latter, pretty sure we have ways to power shit that isn't electricity.

Screw it, reposting. It was the second-to-last post of the thread, hopefully you don't mind, mob-senpai.

>All right, removed as many numbers and references to characters I could, specified some things in reference to power/skill, and made it so that the pupil did not start with Natural Esper.

Livewire from Darkstalkers, electricity heals. Electromaster from A Certain Scientific Railgun or Magnetokinesis from X-Men should provide a decent EMP defense.

Could I survive a nuke with Godhand EX?

Shit, forgot PDF.

>All right, removed as many numbers and references to characters I could, specified some things in reference to power/skill, and made it so that the pupil did not start with Natural Esper.

It's a weird sort of healing, though. Seems like just revival rather than restoring wounds.

>Red

F

Most of the newer people don't know any of the old names. If you look at that list most of the jumpmakers mentioned are either regulars on the thread or new jumpmakers. Only exception to that is probably Muyo and Epicure.

CCDT is hardly an old name, and Stupid_Dog did a significant amount of imaged jumps.

Nice work. I would post a build but I'm very torn between Claw and Drop-In. Both fit my Jumper in different ways, and I'm not sure whether or not I want to slot it in the middle of my chain (Claw) or nearer to the end (Drop-In).

I think he was reposting it for the Jumpmaker.

So, uh, what's the danger-level of this setting? Is it as crazy as OPM?

Suggestions on jumps to take for someone who wants as much shapeshifting as possible as early as possible?

Meant for the Jumpmaker.

Gravity Falls, Gunnerkrigg Court, and Samurai Jack are all decent for that.

Inuyasha and Gunnerkreig Court.
Both have excellent opitions and neither jump is going to break the dial off your powercurve.
Second one might be dangerous if you don't know when to leave well enough alone though.

There's also Xmen movies for Omega Self Molecular Manipulation and that one isn't too out there either.
Alternatively be a Ditto in Mystery Dungeon.

To think that a year ago Campione would be considered OP. Now we have fucking Exalted.

Is someone working on a Campione jump?

Darkstalkers is good for improving shape shifting. X men as self molecular control which is exceptional at Omega rank. I am sure there are others but those two are both very good.

It's not a popularity contest I want to participate in.

Last I heard someone on SB/reddit was, but that was more than a year ago.

That would be cool, but probably not.

Go to Jojo and make a shapeshifting stand, should be pretty safe if you don't go looking for trouble.

Amazing what happens when we don't listen to a certain jumpmaker constantly whining about power levels.

There was a wip a while ago but there was a few complaints about the other origins not matching up to being a campione and the maker hasn't showed up in a while.

The people who made the most jumps have some of the least noticeable thread presence. dog doesn't post here with a name anymore, CCDT isn't around often, and then the third one isn't even Veeky Forums. So you can't expect people to notice or remember their names.

Demons of Astlan, if you are a demon you can shapeshift pretty much all you need.

Who?

So was it ever revealed whether that guy was an alien or stand user (or both)?

Could we purge the drive of powerwanker jumps or something? It really is getting ridiculous.

Don't feed. It's one of our (apparently) many shitposters.

Nothing would match up to Campione in that setting, all the origins would need to be Campiones (or Heretic Gods).

It could also be a general perk/capstone booster/scenario reward.

Make it a trap option to punish powerwankers.

Can't you just become a Campione by kicking a gods ass?
I haven't gone past surface level understanding of the series, but having other origins that just don't start as a Campione could probably work.
So you'd have to earn it instead of starting with it.

What are the best jumps for gaining eldritch forms, besides NGE and Lovecraft?

SAO, can hook you up.
Actually getting gud enough shapeshifting should let you just do whatever eldritch form you like.

Am I missing something? I thought Campione "just" had skin-level magic immunity?

Just looked in the archive and the user making it had their computer die with their notes so they dropped it and said anyone could pick up the claim. I'll attach the wip they did.

Cabin in the Woods can make you so scary that people's minds break if they see you

Venture Bros is generally safe and has a David Bowie tier shapeshifting perk.

Thanks anons.

You shitpost but it kind of would be, last I heard Campiones are on the verge of being killed off by an obscenely OP Heretic God.

Campiones are vastly more magically powerful than anyone else, immune to external magic below the level of Heretic Gods or other Campiones, and gain powerful magical powers for each Heretic God they kill.

SCP Foundation.

Generic Creepy Pasta.
Be as spoopy as you can imagine.

Ah, so a bit like Servants if all of them had God Hand and absorbed the others' NPs.

Campiones have:
Skin level magic immunity to the point it takes divine magic to do anything.
The ability to learn languages in hours.
Luck manipulation.
They heal a lot faster than normal and are slightly more durable I think.
They can also gain an ability from a god they kill that represents one of the gods domains.
Vastly increased magical ability.
They also live a lot longer than normal (might be immortal, unsure about that).

These are also good, thanks again.

Yea but people would want it as part of their builds, plus choosing authorities would make for an excellent power table which would necessitate that Campione was an option in the jump.

... That's actually a pretty good comparison.

Less crazy than OPM. The main character still blows everyone else out of the water, but not to the same degree as Saitama.

From what I recall of the discussions that happened when the jump was being made (though it was in the context of making a divine plague to get mad gainz) a specific goddess gives people the powers of the gods they kill since she thinks regular-ass humans killing gods is worth rewarding. Unless you built solely for plot armor/luck, you're not realistically becoming one in-jump, since it won't be as cool if you're already the equal of a god.

Though it might have been bullshit. You never know...

Replace God Hand with Magic Resistance and you got that about right, though they don't get each other's authorities (only those of Gods they kill).

I think it's less her giving them powers and more that she has an ability to deny them getting powers if she dislikes how it was achieved. When they become campiones getting the powers of divine things they kill is innate.

This Is, In Fact, My Final Form from SAO is practically mandatory.
Also, Animorphs.

Worm has Imaginary Form.

I mean, you could probably use your acting skills (you picked those up somewhere, right?) to feign mortality.

So, general sense I'm getting is that Gunnerkrieg Court has something amazing for this build. I'll have to hunt these down, but sorting out a jump order will be a pain (I mean, the basics are easy, either SAO or Gunnerkrieg first, and the other second, and from there, in ordinance of effectiveness in terms of whole chain.

Huh, I actually hadn't seen that. Might grab that in some other chain (I already have Medical and Biology Knowledge from there). Thanks.

>Gunnerkrieg Court

Pro Tip on Gunnerkrieg Court.
Don't get the boosted version of the Shapeshifting without already having another perk to counteract the side effects.